Family Guy Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on FOXIn Season

"Fresh Heir" Discussion

What did you think of the episode?

ilikekatyperry

[1]Mar 27, 2014
    • level: 9

I know this is a bit late, but here's the discussion thread for "Fresh Heir".

This episode had lots of funny scenes, such as the Ballzheimer's joke and Peter fading because he ripped his birth certificate. However, the incest jokes brought it down. 5/10.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

thundercat2000

[2]Mar 28, 2014
    • level: 17

This was pure garbage!! This was a big incest joke. Peter marrying his own son?! Peter looking at another boys' butt? Chris doing his grandfather and wants to share a bath with Meg? WTF?!! This season is becoming the worse Family Guy has ever had.

ayranci2

[3]Mar 28, 2014
    • level: 4

I haven't seen Mom's the Word and 3 Acts of God yet but I saw this one and It wasan awful episode. I knew I was going to hate it when I heard this episode. WORST OF SEASON 12. The part with Joe holding his son's hand was kinda funny but the rest of this episode was boring and It has lots of jokes that I hated. 0.5/10

thundercat2000

[4]Mar 30, 2014
    • level: 17

Seeing Peter vanished after he ripped his birth cerificate made me LMAO!! To me, that was payback after what he did to Meg. That was also Karma.

gamescholar

[5]Apr 5, 2014
    • level: 2

While I was glad to see an episode that focused on Chris, this was a mediocre episode overall.It had some good jokes, including the one with Joe and Kevin, character development for Chris and good interactions between Chris and Carter. However the writers should have done better with this episode. The incest jokes alone is a reason why I can understand people giving it a terrible score. Other jokes like Meg and Chris showering together were lame and not creative (probably a dumb reference to "Extra Large Medium" when Lois made Meg and Stewie shower together during her fortune teller obsession).

I give the episode a 5 out of 10 myself, but it should have been better than presented and I do see why others consider it a terrible episode.

Edited on 04/05/2014 6:31pm