Family Guy Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on FOXIn Season

"Herpe, the Love Store" Episode Discussion

ayranci2

[1]Apr 13, 2014
    • level: 4

What do you think about this episode of Family Guy? Discuss here.

In my opinion, this episode is okay. It was gross but It had some funny parts. I liked when Meg said "Shut up, dad". 6/10

Edited on 04/13/2014 7:08am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Adv193

[2]Apr 15, 2014
    • level: 23

I saw both plots of this episode as pointless and noticed both of these plots geared towards revenge. Besides I think the idea of using herpes like that as sick and unnecessary. I've also noticed they turned Brian into a bigger villain lately compared to before.

thundercat2000

[3]Apr 15, 2014
    • level: 17

Brian was a lying scumbag. He knew had herpes and didn't tell Stewie or Chris?! He is the new Quagmire and there is no doubt about it. Apologizing to Stewie doesn't make it better and he has become a villian. Peter was just as big a jerk. Where they kidding me when I rewatched it and it took forever for Peter to open a can of spinach? WTF?! He should have open it like Popeye and swallowed but instead of being superstrong, he became super wimpy. That would have been funny and worked. This episode was gross and bad as usual.

gamescholar

[4]Apr 27, 2014
    • level: 2

This episode was gross and had annoying moments, but not too bad at the same time. Brian is joining Peter and Lois as being villain protagonists of Family Guy with his actions on this episode and I'm glad Stewie and Chris got their revenge against him for giving them herpes. Ruining Brian's date was funny and hopefully this will lead to less of him going on dates. The plot involving Peter and his friends could have ended better. Joe easily could have told the seat stealing guys that he was a police officer and they and Peter's group could have actually bonded together at the end. I would have preferred that to the recently revealed soldiers getting a send off celebration and Peter's group getting looked down on after getting beat up to get their seats back. I also enjoyed Chris' reconfiguration of the living room when he was the man of the house and put Peter and Lois in their place during that time. Overall, I give this episode a 6 out of 10.

ilikekatyperry

[5]May 11, 2014
    • level: 9

I just watched it and I give it a 4 out of 10. It had some mildly funny parts.