Family Guy Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on FOXIn Season

How do you want Family Guy to end?

jmbsonic555

[1]Nov 6, 2011
    • level: 14

In this topic, post some ideas on how you want family guy to end.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Raccoon1459

[2]Nov 6, 2011
    • level: 22
    Stewie murdering the family.

Yeah, I know it sounds crazy, but it seems fitting to the show.

jmbsonic555

[3]Nov 6, 2011
    Nice idea. I think it should end like this:

Brian gets really sick and the family has to put him down. Very sad, but I think it would be the perfect ending.

ice_edge

[4]Nov 7, 2011
    • level: 13
    Well stewie finally getting Lois and taking over the world would be natural but obviously they would never do that. You never know but I think they said they would want to make future FG movies even after the ending of the series.

ZoneHero

[5]Nov 8, 2011
    • level: 19

If I was the head for the last episode of Family Guy ever, I would have Lois finally realizing that Peter is a horrible husband/father and is the source of misery of the family and lives his him, but then it turns out that due to Peter's condition, Lois can't be separated from him without going to jail. The rest of the episode is a court trail to have Lois appeal her situation and finally be seperated from Peter by presenting all the horrible things he has done to the family as well as the community; and all this time, Peter is 100% sure that everything will work out for him in the end and he'll continue to do what he wants. But then Lois win the case and Peter learns what he has done was wrong is is willing to change. Lois points out that he made promises like that in the past... and broke them. And the finale scene of the episode is Peter, alone in his empty house, tearfully sings the show theme song.

That_TV_Dude

[6]Nov 8, 2011
    • level: 24

ZoneHero wrote:

If I was the head for the last episode of Family Guy ever, I would have Lois finally realizing that Peter is a horrible husband/father and is the source of misery of the family and lives his him, but then it turns out that due to Peter's condition, Lois can't be separated from him without going to jail. The rest of the episode is a court trail to have Lois appeal her situation and finally be seperated from Peter by presenting all the horrible things he has done to the family as well as the community; and all this time, Peter is 100% sure that everything will work out for him in the end and he'll continue to do what he wants. But then Lois win the case and Peter learns what he has done was wrong is is willing to change. Lois points out that he made promises like that in the past... and broke them. And the finale scene of the episode is Peter, alone in his empty house, tearfully sings the show theme song.

That would certainly be one mind exploding way to end it all.

jmbsonic555

[8]Nov 10, 2011

ZoneHero wrote:

Wow. What would you name that episode?

neo979

[9]Nov 17, 2011
    • level: 6

How about, Stewie kills Lois for real, Peter kills Stewie, Meg kills Peter and Lois, Chris tries to kill Meg but accidentally kills himself, Brian gets elected president, Bruce kills Meg. Oh Nayo!

neo979

[10]Nov 17, 2011
    • level: 6
    *Peter and Lois should just say Peter, Lois would already be dead at that point.

brak

[11]Nov 18, 2011
    • level: 2

i wish they would record me, breaking into the family guy HQ and Killing everyone there who made this show become what it is today. an annoying show with stupid jokes unrelated to the plot

drudager

[12]Nov 18, 2011
    • level: 13
    I hope it just ends like any other episode because it already mocked its own cancelation, and doesn't drag on for multiple years and years like the Simpsons after it's stopped being relevant or funny. In fact, I'd rather see it end abruptly and re-appear a decade or two later so it could be fresh again. I don't know if killing everybody would really be that great. One thing I've noticed about sitcoms, is bad marriages never seem to end. But this is certain: I wouldn't want to see Brian achieve any last fame or accolades. After all, he is just a dog, and a very annoying one at that.

ChipsTheButler

[13]Nov 19, 2011
    • level: 9
    A computer tech accidentally deleting all the model files on the computer they use to make the show.

thundercat2000

[14]Dec 19, 2011
    • level: 17

That_TV_Dude wrote:

ZoneHero wrote:

That would certainly be one mind exploding way to end it all.

How about calling it Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow?

FOP_fan17

[15]Dec 19, 2011
    ^I think I'd be pretty peeved if they ended it like that...but however they end it, I would like to see how everyone turns out in the future. I'd like to see Meg with a great husband and beautiful children, Brian have descendants that are still alive, Stewie in a corporate power position, and Chris the way he was in his other future reference (minus Vanessa).

thundercat2000

[16]Dec 21, 2011
    • level: 17

What about Peter and Lois?

FOP_fan17

[17]Dec 21, 2011
    ^I think I'd like them to stay the same as well....only Lois doesn't have a seperate bank account because Peter never wasted Meg's college money on a catapult or something. I also think it would be cool to have Meg show up at her class reunion and Connie Da'mico and her friends are nobodies, so Meg can basically say "How do you like me now?" I've debated about whether I'd like to see Stewie married or not, and whether it's in his current character or not I'd like to see him with a wife and a family, too. The same for Chris.

Tkerekes13

[18]Nov 9, 2012
    • level: 28

I want Meg to leave her horrid family behind.

spikefan657

[19]Nov 9, 2012
    • level: 5

The last season should be of Stewie entering the "terrible 2s" and the finale should be Stewie's third birthday, and Peter dying, Lois running away with Quagmire. Call it, "Stewie Griffin 'The Terrible Twos' "

Regardless of how it eventually ends, I just pray it doesnt end as poorly as King of the Hill, or Roseanne.

Family Guy could easily out last The Simpsons on total number of episodes.

FOP_fan17

[20]Nov 11, 2012
    I've thought about it, and I don't care if any of the Griffin children have kids themselves or not. I don't want that for myself, so I don't see why I thought they should do it. I think it would be more in Meg's nature to have children (because of her personality, not her being female), and I'd love to see her as a doctor, too. I think Chris would make a great cop.. Since Kevin seems messed up, I'd like to see him doing well for himself. And it would be nice if Jillian found true love again, and it actually worked out for her.