We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Family Guy Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on FOXIn Season

I want more musical numbers

ollibot284

[1]Jun 2, 2012
    • level: 9

The writers need to add more songs to the show. They had all these great songs in past seasons now they need more. We have such favorites as You've got a lot to see, drunkin Irish Dad, Mr booze, Everything's better with a bag of Weed. Those songs have made Family Guy entertaining and shouldn't stop. They should have different pairs singing them. They should have a musical number with all four male Griffins, one with Meg/Lois and especially one with Meg and Chris. All I want for Christmas this year proves that Meg and Chris can sing. that means they could have a Musical number to themselves.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

drudager

[3]Jun 2, 2012
    • level: 13
    Don't forget the FCC song, which was probably their best one. I think the lack of songs is because they're very hard to write for. Personally I found "A Bag of Weed" appalling. I remember when the Simpsons did an all singing-dancing episode. Absolutely brutal to sit through. Less is more, trust me.

FOP_fan17

[4]Jun 4, 2012
    • level: 22
    ^Yes, the FCC Song was the best. "Shapoopi" was good too, as well as any song in the "Road to" episodes, particularly the North Pole one. I even like the songs Brian and Stewie used to sing with Frank Sinatra Jr.

thundercat2000

[5]Jun 7, 2012
    • level: 17

ollibot284 wrote:

The writers need to add more songs to the show. They had all these great songs in past seasons now they need more. We have such favorites as You've got a lot to see, drunkin Irish Dad, Mr booze, Everything's better with a bag of Weed. Those songs have made Family Guy entertaining and shouldn't stop. They should have different pairs singing them. They should have a musical number with all four male Griffins, one with Meg/Lois and especially one with Meg and Chris. All I want for Christmas this year proves that Meg and Chris can sing. that means they could have a Musical number to themselves.

They should have more with Meg and Chris singing. Even Lois. Remember Meg was a pop star and Lois sang in the basement as a lounge singer. Not just Brian and Stewie.

Raccoon1459

[6]Jun 19, 2012
    • level: 22
    Some numbers are better than others. I hope to see some good ones in the new season.

ollibot284

[7]Jul 1, 2012
    • level: 9

They need to expand on the songs, they've had a lot of good ones so far, Bag of Weed was their best one yet. Mr. booze was also entertaining, I hope they have more next season, and one with Meg and Chris. They don't only need their own episode they need their own musical number, Brian and Stewie aren't the only ones who can sing.