Family Guy Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Into Harmony's Way discussion

Raccoon1459

[1]Dec 8, 2013
    • level: 22

Peter and Quagmire discover they have a talent for singing and blend their voices into a Simon and Garfunkel-like duo, but soon there's disharmony in the air when the fame goes to Peter's head.

Discuss, please.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ilikekatyperry

[2]Dec 8, 2013
    • level: 9

I honestly didn't enjoy this episode very much. Most of it was musical numbers, and there didn't seem to be as many funny parts as there were in the other season 12 episodes. I give it a 4 out of 10.

ayranci2

[3]Dec 12, 2013
    • level: 4

This episode wasn't funny but I really enjoyed watching this episode. I enjoyed listening Peter and Quagmire's songs. Those songs were catchy. Also I thought this episode had some funny parts. I wish there was a Stewie/Vinny subplot or at least a Vinny subplot to learn more about Vinny but that's okay. Overall, I liked this episode but I had someproblems with this episode. The ending was just awful. Plus, Peter and Quagmire kissing each other near the end of this episode? WTF Seth? Enough with gay jokes. 8.5/10

By the way, I'm so excited for this week's episode, "Christmas Guy".

Edited on 12/12/2013 2:19am

thundercat2000

[4]Dec 12, 2013
    • level: 17

ayranci2 wrote:

This episode wasn't funny but I really enjoyed watching this episode. I enjoyed listening Peter and Quagmire's songs. Those songs were catchy. Also I thought this episode had some funny parts. I wish there was a Stewie/Vinny subplot or at least a Vinny subplot to learn more about Vinny but that's okay. Overall, I liked this episode but I had someproblems with this episode. The ending was just awful. Plus, Peter and Quagmire kissing each other near the end of this episode? WTF Seth? Enough with gay jokes. 8.5/10

You are right on Peter and Quagmire. Hear that Seth? Knock it off with the gay humor!! Also, Lois was stupid beyond belief and didn't say anything when they kissed. And using a vacuum cleaner on a turkey? WTF?? She no longer has a brain.

ilikekatyperry

[5]Dec 12, 2013
    • level: 9

Agreed on the gay humor and ending. Also, I'm surprised Lois fell for the "scavenger hunt" Peter set up. She should've known from Death Lives that it was a distraction. I know that was 9 seasons ago, but still. I got a laugh out of Chris slapping her and saying it's a trap, though.

thundercat2000

[6]Dec 13, 2013
    • level: 17

He should have punched her. I really hate Lois.

Raccoon1459

[7]Dec 14, 2013
    • level: 22
    I missed out on the gay humor in this episode. Lucky me!

ayranci2

[8]Dec 15, 2013
    • level: 4

thundercat2000 wrote:

ayranci2 wrote:

You are right on Peter and Quagmire. Hear that Seth? Knock it off with the gay humor!! Also, Lois was stupid beyond belief and didn't say anything when they kissed. And using a vacuum cleaner on a turkey? WTF?? She no longer has a brain.

I actually laughed at that part but you are right about Lois. Lois used to be smart.

gamescholar

[9]Dec 15, 2013
    • level: 2

While I overall thought this was an okay episode, there were some clear problems with it. I did like that Mort was useful for at least part of the episode, Peter and Quagmire found good chemistry between them until Peter let the fame get to his head, and Chris got some good lines in. However, some of the characters were either complete jerks or total idiots in ways that wasn't funny. The ending was terrible, from Peter and Quagmire kissing with no objections from Lois to Peter shooting himself on the bus. They should have definitely had a B plot involving Vinny so that we learned more about his background instead of the few lines he had the whole episode with Peter and Stewie. I think its too soon to give up on Vinny however he could have been better used in this episode. I give this episode a 5 out of 10 ultimately, it had both good and bad moments.