Family Guy Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Is Brian the new Quagmire now?

Raccoon1459

[21]Jun 19, 2012
    • level: 22
    No, because Brian knows how to treat a lady. Glen Quagmire on the other hand doesn't. He basically treats them like they were objects.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

drudager

[22]Jun 19, 2012
    • level: 13
    Raccoon1459 wrote:
    No, because Brian knows how to treat a lady.

Oh really? He cheated on Rita. Not to mention he made out with Meg while drunk. Come on, after seeing "Be Careful What You Fish For" on Sunday night again & what he did with Miss Emily before reporting her to the police, Brian is just as shallow as Quagmire.

thundercat2000

[23]Jun 19, 2012
    • level: 17

You are right. Brian knows how to treat a lady? I don't think so. He has cheated and is the new Quagmire. No doubt about it.

FOP_fan17

[24]Jun 19, 2012
    • level: 22
    What Brian did to Jillian was worst of all. He never intended to commit to her, but strung her along when (at least in my opinion), he KNEW she was looking for a commited relationship. He only moves in with her to be nice, then realizes he truly loves her after he finds out she's engaged. Remember how he used to tell her to be quiet while they were having sex? He used her just like he uses every other woman he dates (at first). I'm not sure if Brian really DID love her, or if she was just the best and longest relationship she'd ever had, so he wanted it back. And I'm glad Jillian didn't take him back. She deserves much better.

RaizenYusuke

[25]Jun 24, 2012
    • level: 28
    He used Jillian for sex. Re-watching the episodes where they were couple it is kind of obvious that is what he was doing. Peter gave her good advice on telling Brain she wants to be serious. Lois called Brain out on using Jillian for sex. Jillian was my favorite of Brain's girlfriends and hope he can win her back I do not think he deserves her now. He needs to change before I can support him winning Jullian back. He is as shallow as Glen. Is Quagmire better than Brian, no. But he never claimed to be. Quagmire you get what you see. He is an asshole and does horribe things. Brain preaches constantly about how people should be better and puts himself above other people, so it annoys Quagmire to the point where he started to resent Brain.