Family Guy Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on FOXIn Season

It is time that Peter and Lois played as villains

BladerPharmist

[1]Jun 21, 2014
    • level: 7

Lately in things such as 'Family Guy Star Wars' episodes, 'Jesus, Mary and Joseph', 'Grimm Job' etc it is always Peter and Lois who play as the protagonists, Brian would MOST often play as their sidekick and as usual Meg gets left out completely.

Its time that Peter and Lois were the villains because in the new Family Guy episodes lately they have been acting like the villains though ironically they play as the protagonists. It is also BORING that Peter and Lois are ALWAYS the protagonists and it is definitely time for a change of pace and make Meg or Chris (I know he was in Star Wars but he shoukd be in other things too) the main protagonists.

Edited on 06/21/2014 6:32am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

thundercat2000

[2]Jun 22, 2014
    • level: 17

You are right 10000%. As I mentioned before, Peter and Lois SUCK as the main protagonists. They are boring!! Seeing as villains would not only be a change of pace but would be awesome!! Lois I see as the Wicked Witch in a Wizard of Oz parody. She has the voice and looks. Her as Cinderella?!! WTF?!! She sucked in that one and in the Christmas episode. Meg should have been Cinderella and Chris should have been Jack. Peter would have made a better Giant. Seth, if your'e reading this, stop casting Peter and Lois in the leads and give them to Meg and Chris. This will give both Meg and Chris a chance to shine.

BladerPharmist

[3]Jun 22, 2014

thundercat2000 wrote:

You are right 10000%. As I mentioned before, Peter and Lois SUCK as the main protagonists. They are boring!! Seeing as villains would not only be a change of pace but would be awesome!! Lois I see as the Wicked Witch in a Wizard of Oz parody. She has the voice and looks. Her as Cinderella?!! WTF?!! She sucked in that one and in the Christmas episode. Meg should have been Cinderella and Chris should have been Jack. Peter would have made a better Giant. Seth, if your'e reading this, stop casting Peter and Lois in the leads and give them to Meg and Chris. This will give both Meg and Chris a chance to shine.

Chris DEFINITELY should have been Jack, after all Jack is a CHILD and the only reason why Jack is the a husband is just Seth's excuse to make Peter Jack and the protagonist in general. Meg is nicer than Lois which was what Cinderella was too.

But knowing Seth, if he does a Wizard of Oz parody he and his crew will make stupid choices for the cast such as:

* Dorothy - Lois/Stewie

* Toto - Brian (Not a bad choice actually)

* Scarecrow - Quagmire/Peter

* Tinman - Joe

* Cowardly Lion - Chris (Again not a bad choice)

* Wicked Witch - Stewie

* Witch of the North - Bruce or Consuela

* Wizard of Oz - Adam West

And would AS USUAL leave Meg to be a generic aninal that gets hurt and has no purpose or just not have her at all which is STUPID.

thundercat2000

[4]Jun 22, 2014

[QUOTE="BladerPharmist"]

thundercat2000 wrote:

Chris DEFINITELY should have been Jack, after all Jack is a CHILD and the only reason why Jack is the a husband is just Seth's excuse to make Peter Jack and the protagonist in general. Meg is nicer than Lois which was what Cinderella was too.

But knowing Seth, if he does a Wizard of Oz parody he and his crew will make stupid choices for the cast such as:

* Dorothy - Lois/Stewie

* Tinman - Joe

* Wicked Witch - Stewie

And would AS USUAL leave Meg to be a generic aninal that gets hurt and has no purpose or just not have her at all which is STUPID.

Lois as Dorthy?!! I don't think so. It should be:

Dorthy: Meg

Toto: Brian

Scarecrow: Peter or Quagmire

Tinman: Joe

Cowardly Lion: Chris

Wicked Witch: Lois (this is the perfect role for her) She sucks and is boring as the lead

Glinda: Bonnie in her pregnant mode That would be hilarious seeing her float with her pregnant belly

Wizard of Oz: Stewie (seeing him with his big head would be awesome!

Now that is a cast.

BladerPharmist

[5]Jun 23, 2014

[QUOTE="thundercat2000"]

BladerPharmist wrote:

thundercat2000 wrote:

* Dorothy - Lois/Stewie

* Tinman - Joe

* Wicked Witch - Stewie

Lois as Dorthy?!! I don't think so. It should be:

Dorthy: Meg

Toto: Brian

Scarecrow: Peter or Quagmire

Tinman: Joe

Cowardly Lion: Chris

Wicked Witch: Lois (this is the perfect role for her) She sucks and is boring as the lead

Glinda: Bonnie in her pregnant mode That would be hilarious seeing her float with her pregnant belly

Wizard of Oz: Stewie (seeing him with his big head would be awesome!

Now that is a cast.

I know, I'm just saying that it would have been Seth's awful casting.

hector_13_13

[6]Jun 24, 2014
    • level: 9

Peter and Lois have been villains since the Lottery episode. Seth loves these two together as protagonists. It's not just those two that should be villains, it's Quagmire as well.

BladerPharmist

[7]Jun 25, 2014

hector_13_13 wrote:

Peter and Lois have been villains since the Lottery episode. Seth loves these two together as protagonists. It's not just those two that should be villains, it's Quagmire as well.

He sure does just because they are husband and wife. Oh yeah and Quagmire too because back in the earlier seasons he was nice to everyone despite being a huge pervert but now he is just so mean ever since Jeromes the New Black.

thundercat2000

[8]Jun 27, 2014

Peter and Lois maybe husband and wife but they still SUCK as the leads and and boring. Time for Seth to take chances and let them play villians because they are much better playing villians than the leads. Stan and Francine are a better husband and wife.

BladerPharmist

[9]Jun 27, 2014

thundercat2000 wrote:

Peter and Lois maybe husband and wife but they still SUCK as the leads and and boring. Time for Seth to take chances and let them play villians because they are much better playing villians than the leads. Stan and Francine are a better husband and wife.

I know, those two are SO evil. Meg is the protagonist here and yeah Stan and Francine are better.

hector_13_13

[10]Jun 27, 2014

The problem is that Francine sometimes act like Lois. Look at "Killer Vacation", she acted like Lois throughout the entire episode. Stan, for me, is almost as worst as Peter. He was happy that Jeff got abducted into space and leaving Hayley heartbroken. I bet Peter would do the same to Meg. Stan and Francine are only better when they don't act like Peter and Lois. Pretty much, both parents from "Family Guy" and "American Dad" are the bad guys. Fortunately, Stan can be a good protagonist when he doesn't hurt Steve and/or Hayley or when he's beating up Roger, which we see in rare occasions.

hector_13_13

[11]Jun 27, 2014

But yes, I agree. Meg is the main protagonist of the show.

BladerPharmist

[12]Jun 27, 2014

hector_13_13 wrote:

But yes, I agree. Meg is the main protagonist of the show.

After all Meg is the nicest one in the family. But seriously, what is Seth's problem? Why does he like making 'the parent characters' so horrid? Is it that funny to him? Well I don't find it funny, maybe it would be kind of funny if they did it rarely but OH NO...NOT SETH because he loves making 'the parent characters' so horrid so constantly. Well guess what I find that annoying and dare I say new Lois and Peter are EVEN MORE annoying than Bubsy from Bubsy 3D.

Raccoon1459

[13]Jul 25, 2014
    • level: 22
    I've kind of saw them as villains when they did things I didn't agree with.

TheAngryBlackRhino

[14]Sep 15, 2014

I know I keep saying this and in saying it again but I really hated that cast in Grimm Job, Quagmire would have been a a slightly more hilarious prince, NOT Peter, and Jack and the Beanstalk Jack is the damn husband?!!! I'm sorry I just can get over that POS, ugh.. It's just an excuse to put Lois and Peter together, I hate it, hate it, hated that! Stop showing Peter and Lois as protagonist and especially as love interest, they are not sweet or romantic, they are a disaster of hell!

Sorry, allow me to apologise to Disasters Of Hell's out there for comparing you to this atricious and extremely stock and cliche and horrible protagonists, it's worse in "Jesus, Mary and Joseph" because Lois was a mean cow to Meg, also why has Peter turned into a man child?! Lois and Peter act like b****y mother and idiot son, that's not a couple and it's not funny, Stan is way better, infact Homer is much much better, sorry I had to get that out of my system.