Family Guy Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on FOXIn Season

List your top ten WORST Family Guy episodes.

BladerPharmist

[1]Jun 24, 2014
    • level: 7

For those Family Guy fans who like the show but thinks that some episodes are lackluster then please list your top ten 'worst' Family Guy episodes. It doesn't all have to be ones you hate, just any that you dislike more than others.

Here is my personal opinion:

10. Jungle Love - I don't hate this much, its just one that I find problems with more than most other episodes. What are those problems? Lois yells out 'Freshman!' which exposes Chris to be victimized by students and Adam West, this wouldn't have been a problem if it weren't for the fact that they forgot it was Lois' fault that Chris had a bad day and SOMEHOW they blame Chris for his own problem (WHAT THE HELL DID HE DO, IT WAS LOIS WHO CAUSED THIS). Another problem is that the family tried to avoid talking to Meg, that was cruel and to be even more annoying they also forgot and left Meg to be killed.

9. Bill and Peter's Bogus Journey - Its an episode that I just hate in general but there are some reasons I hate it. The first being that this episode introduces the Conway Twitty gag and oh boy we all sure enjoyed that (I don't hate Conway Twitty but he shouldn't be used as a gag), in fact we enjoyed it sooo much that they put the gag on twice in this episode. If that wasn't enough for me to dislike this episode they gave a flashback where Stewie shows Peter and Lois his drawing which they laughed and spat...WHAT THE FLYING F***?!!! That part alone made me angry but yet people actually found it funny? Oh and Lois cheating on Peter wasn't too great although the positive side to this is that FOR ONCE THEY NOTICE AND CARE THAT LOIS WAS CHEATING ON PETER (If you don't know what I mean, I meant that whenever Lois cheats on Peter they ALWAYS seem to ignore it or Lois just rams ANY excuse to avoid being a had person...too late Lois, maybe you should have stayed the way you were at Season 1-3 which would be cool)

8. Tea Peter - Ugh, don't get me wrong. I like politcal humour but this one was so boring and it's another one where Brian's opinion (or rather Seth's) are somehow right. Not a huge problem but this is Seth shoving his opinions again. The jokes are so predictable and so obvious that it's not even funny.

7. Friends Without Benefits - This episode has wasted 22 minutes of my life and I want it back. Aside from it being so boring, it's also very annoying and the creators and writers are to blame. First off, Meg shaving...SHE IS A GIRL!!! Secondly the family avoiding to help Meg, HOW IS THAT FUNNY?!!! Only Chris tried to help her which is a good thing. Third is Meg having a hairy back, that is not funny because Meg has had a normal back in previous episodes so the writers should STOP with trying to make Meg a boy. It was OK when people mistaken her as a boy but when they ACTUALLY give her masculine features then THATS REALLY A PROBLEM. Fourth is that there is a Facebook campaign to get Meg to kill herself...THAT IS SO MEAN and the fifth and final reason why I hate this episode is that Lois washes Megs clothes along with Stewies dirty diapers and then mocks Meg for wanting to ask a boy out...THIS EPISODE SUCKS.

6. The Juice is Loose - This episode was terrible, it was actually an episode that people actually disliked and for good reasons. This episode was NOTHING but pure sadness and is the equivilant to drowning in a bath full of foul and disgusting substances such as dog feces. It was soooo boring, it took nearly 3 minutes for the Conway Twitty gag. BUT WAIT THE ABOMINATION DOESN'T STOP THERE, O.J gives an emotional speech and everyone buys it only to have O.J killing 2-3 people (I can't remember because the episode was so bad) and those reasons alone makes this my 6th worst episode.

5. Excellence In Broadcasting - Another episode where Seth pours out is opinions at a rapid-fire speed (WE GET IT SETH, YOUR LIBERAL) I'm not Liberal nor Conservative and most of the time I don't mind Seth making fun of Conservatives...BUT THIS ONE WENT WAYYY OVERBOARD. I have never been so bored with watching a Family Guy episode EVER. It was boring, predictable and it drags to the point where you want it to stop. Is Seth running out of ideas? I wasn't too fond with Brian chaning his views, its an interesting idea but Brian ruins it by shoving conservative views this time. This episode retcons Fox-y Lady and their only excuse is that Fox was a lie, that still doesn't explain what Lois and Brian saw in Fox-y Lady and then suddendly forgot about it. I had enough, Seth has been shoving politics up the a$$ and there is now a swarm of episodes with Seth shoving his views...and Excellence in Broadcasting...might even be...THE WORST POLITICAL EPISODE IN FAMILY GUY.

4. Vestigial Peter - I hate this one SO FREAKING MUCH!!! The bore...the bore but it's actually MORE ANNOYING THAN IT IS BORING...Lois tricking Peter into wearing a dress and calling him 'gaybo' already made me hate this episode...what has Lois become...and speaking of her I really didn't like it when she throws a can at poor Chris...stupid woman. Chip, whilst a much nicer version of Peter seems like the Scrappy Doo of the family but slightly better. Peter ignoring Meg when she cared was HORRIBLE and Peter trying to murder Chip was VERY F****D UP, Peter becoming a murderer?! Horrible, horrible episode.

3. Into Harmonys Way - I was hoping this episode would be good and I liked Vinnie a little so I gave this one a chance and WRONG I WAS, WRONG I WAS. IT WAS THE MOST BORING EPISODE EVER!!! MORE BORING THAN EXCELLENCE IN BROADCASTING!!! THE CUTAWAY OF EVERYONE LYING TO PETER WAS BAD AND WHEN LOIS SAID "I hate him so much" WAS SO BAD, HES HER HUSBAND THAT SHE VOWS TO 'LOVE' (I know some people hate Peter but this is Lois we are talking about and whats with Lois ALWAYS taking things too far) and ONCE AGAIN LOIS WAS A HYPOCRITE BECAUSE SHE GETS ANGRY AT PETER FOR NOT CARING FOF HIS FAMILY WHEN SHE HERSELF DISLIKES THEM TO AN EXTENT. Peter and Quagmire kissing was horrible, I'm not homophobic but the fact is Peter and Quagmire are NOT GAY.

2. Jesus, Mary and Joseph - THIS ONE WAS SUCH A TRAINWRECK, ITS ANOTHER EPISODE I JUST HATE IN GENERAL BUT AGAIN I DO HAVE VALID REASONS ON WHY ITS SO BAD. FIRST OFF, TERRIBLE CASTING...WHY DOES PETER AND LOIS HAVE TO BE THE PROTAGONISTS AGAIN, THEY ARE SO BORING AND WHAT A SURPRISE, MEG GETS A NON EXISTENT ROLE AND THAT ROLE WAS A DONKEY, MEG IS NOT A DONKEY!!! SHE IS A HUMAN BEING SETH AND LOIS RUDELY IGNORING MEG WAS JUST UNPLEASENT...Why is Meg a donkey at all?!!! The long 'Scrooge taking a pee for an eternity' was horrible and was there just to fill in 22 minutes just because the writers ran out of ideas. The family telling a helpless couple who's wive was pregnant to go away was the last straw!!!

1. CALL GIRL - THIS IS LITERALLY THE WORST EPISODE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN FAMILY GUY..AND I HAVE PRETTY MUCH WATCHED ALL OF THEM. THE FIRST 5 MINUTES WITH THE BIRDS WERE FORGETTABLE IN MY OPINION, LOIS INSULTING HER KIDS FOR NO REASON AT ALL WAS DAMN CRUEL, IT WAS A VERY BORING EPISODE TOO. LOIS LYING TO HER FAMILY ABOUT HER JOB WAS PLAIN STUPID. PETER WAS AN IDIOT NOT TO RECOGNISE 'CLASSY' WAS LOIS, PETER FARTING ON MEG WAS SO ANNOYING AND THEN LIKE LOIS HE CALLS CHRIS STUPID ONCE AGAIN AND THEN JUST LEAVES MAKING PETER THE 'WORST FATHER EVER'. I HATED THAT PETER SAID 'WE HAVE ONE BEAUTIFUL CHILD' (I presume he meant Stewie as he was the only child Peter was nicer to) MEANING THAT HE MUST START TO DISLIKE CHRIS (I KNOW, I KNOW PETER DIDN'T ACTUALLY SAY IT BUT THE FACT ITS A POSSIBILITY IS WRONG ALL BY IT SELF). STEWIES LAST LINE TO OFFER A THREE WAY WASN'T FUNNY AND YET SOME PEOPLE FOUND IT HILARIOUS. THE WORST PART ABOUT THIS EPISODE WAS THAT LOIS WAS A HUGE HYPOCRITE, SHE GETS MAD AT PETER FOR SUPPOSEDLY CHEATING ON HER...SHE DOES IT WAY MORE THAN PETER BUT OH I GUESS SHE HAS EVERY EXCUSE TO CHEAT ON PETER BUT WHEN ITS THE OHER WAY ROUND THEN THATS NOT OK (WHAT KIND OF LOGIC WAS THAT?) AND THE FACT THAT SHE WORKS AS A PHONE SEX LINE MEANS THAT IT WAS ALL HER FAULT THAT PETER DID THIS AND SHE BLAMES IT ALL ON HIM. THIS EPISODE MADE LOIS SOOO UNLIKEABLE AND IT HURTS TO SEE PEOPLE SAY ITS 'NOT BAD' NOT BAD?!!! Remember when I said that "anyone who likes Call Girl or acknowledges it as such have no idea what abomination they are watching..." I MEAN IT OVER 100%. IN FACT I CAN GO AS FAR AS SAYING I WOULD RATHER HAVE DINNER WITH JON VENABLES THAN TO EVER WATCH THIS EPISODE AGAIN!!!

Sorry for raging at some of them but that is how much I hated most of these episodes.

Edited on 02/22/2015 1:18pm
    Edited 11 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

hector_13_13

[2]Jun 24, 2014
    • level: 9

10. No Chris Left Behind.

I liked it at first, but when Herbert showed up in the last 30 seconds, it ruined everything. I was hoping for one freakin episode without him, but he shows up randomly and ruins everything.

9. Chap Stewie

Lois with grocery bags?! Really?! She might as well marry a grocery store guy instead of Peter.

8. Blue Harvest

They ruin Star Wars for me. Dull, uninteresting, and pathetic. Plus the sequels are just terrible.

7. Stewie Kills Lois

Too simple, not exciting, too overrated

6. Padre de Familia

A huge slap to the face to Mexican immigration.

5. Life of Brian

Why would Seth pick Brian over Peter, Quagmire, Stewie, Stan, or Roger to kill off? Worst idea ever!

4. Into Harmony's Way

Who the hell watched this on TV? I didn't. I refused to watch any new episodes until Brian comes back.

3. Tiegs for Two

This episode ruined Jillian's return and Quagmire running over Brian sickens me!

2. Lottery Fever

This makes Peter Griffin the nastiest bitch ever! He spent all that lottery money on unnecessary crap and beer, mostly beer.

1. Seahorse Seashell Party

Meg has no reason to apologize and be the family's lightning rod. The Griffin family deserve it. Not just the Griffin family, but to Seth that Meg should have ranted. Peter and Lois will continue to get worse and worse.

I apologize for my cheesy reasons, but they are true.

BladerPharmist

[3]Jun 25, 2014

hector_13_13 wrote:

10. No Chris Left Behind.

I liked it at first, but when Herbert showed up in the last 30 seconds, it ruined everything. I was hoping for one freakin episode without him, but he shows up randomly and ruins everything.

9. Chap Stewie

Lois with grocery bags?! Really?! She might as well marry a grocery store guy instead of Peter.

8. Blue Harvest

They ruin Star Wars for me. Dull, uninteresting, and pathetic. Plus the sequels are just terrible.

7. Stewie Kills Lois

Too simple, not exciting, too overrated

6. Padre de Familia

A huge slap to the face to Mexican immigration.

5. Life of Brian

Why would Seth pick Brian over Peter, Quagmire, Stewie, Stan, or Roger to kill off? Worst idea ever!

4. Into Harmony's Way

Who the hell watched this on TV? I didn't. I refused to watch any new episodes until Brian comes back.

3. Tiegs for Two

This episode ruined Jillian's return and Quagmire running over Brian sickens me!

2. Lottery Fever

This makes Peter Griffin the nastiest bitch ever! He spent all that lottery money on unnecessary crap and beer, mostly beer.

1. Seahorse Seashell Party

Meg has no reason to apologize and be the family's lightning rod. The Griffin family deserve it. Not just the Griffin family, but to Seth that Meg should have ranted. Peter and Lois will continue to get worse and worse.

I apologize for my cheesy reasons, but they are true.

Ah damn I forgot to put Padre de Famila and Seahorse Seashell Party, they can be my runner ups. Oh and you don't need to apologize, this thread is about YOUR own opinions.

Edited on 06/25/2014 3:18am

ilikekatyperry

[4]Jun 25, 2014
    • level: 9

In no particular order...

*Brian's Got a Brand New Bag - Started funny, but fell flat, esp. the very end

*Brian's a Bad Father - Loaded with drama, not a lot of funny scenes, typical Brian, obvious title.

*Peter Problems - 1 minute of whale killing, 15-ish of ED jokes, very few of funny scenes.

*Into Harmony's Way - Unfunny ending, and not a lot of humor, just mostly nonsense songs.

*The Juice is Loose - Three minutes of Conway Twitty, not very funny.

*Foreign Affairs - OOC Bonnie, another three minute video.

*The Book of Joe - Peter ruining things as usual, not a lot of funny bits, cringeworthy Brian.

*Herpe, the Love Sore - Rather unfunny B-plot, A-story involved herpes. As Quagmire twice said, "Ewwwww!"

*Vestigial Peter - Not a lot of funny scenes, coupled with a very high voiced Chip.

*Turban Cowboy - Some funny moments, but a very unfunny ending, terrorist plot.

Honorable Mention: Brian & Stewie for featuring two characters who already get a lot of screen time. It did have some funny bits, but also gross ones and dramatic ones.

Side note: FG should work on its endings; a lot just weren't funny, like Baby Got Black.

Edited on 12/05/2014 7:10pm

thundercat2000

[5]Jul 15, 2014
    • level: 17

Here are mine:

10. All 3 Star War episodes are tie: Blue Harvest, Something,Something Darkside and It's A Trap! They ruined Star Wars and I hated when Meg was cast as the monster in all 3.

9. Not All Dogs Go to Heaven: Not even the cast of ST:TNG can save it. Here was Brian at his worse and he crushed Megs' hopes. I would have beaten the living crap out that a-hole dog!! Adam West and Rob Lowe?!! WTF?!!

8. Family Gay: This is the most homophobic episode ever. Stereotypical gays and Peter being gay really took the cake. I'm not homophobic but the message was badly written. Seth said he was pro-gay. It doesn't look like it. Not all gays are like the ones we see on Family Guy and Seth fails to create non stereotypical gay characters.

7. The Juice is Loose: O.J. Simpson and the intro to that singer. Also I hate when Peter and his friends act gay. This proves that Seth hates women and thinks only men acting gay are funny and not real women. I know it's a spoof when Peter and friends act gay when they act like teen girls but I prefer real girls.

6. Friends Without Benefits: A horrible Meg episode and showed Meg at her worse. Meg trying to get Chris to date her wannabee gay friend? That's not the Meg we know. And everybody ignoring her? Again WTF? I hated when they tried to make her like a boy with the shaving. SHE IS A GIRL!!!

7. A fistful of Meg: The worst Meg episode ever!! Killing a guy for being gross?!! Nobody helped her but Quagmire. And Brian? He shaved his hair off and he looked like a rat. Horrible from beginning to the end.

6. Excellence in Broadcasting: Brian went from a liberal to a pompous Republican. I hated that song which was a song from How to Succeed... only with differant lyrics. Rush Limbaugh killed this one.

5. Brian writes a bestseller: This was Brian at his most pompous. I hated what he did to Stewie and got what he deserved from Bill mahr.

4. Call Girl: Peter was a hypocrite and Lois was just as stupid.

3. Lois Griffin comes out of her shell: Lois became the biggest whore in this one thanks to Peter. Justin Bieber in this one? Really?

2. Livin on a Pray: Lois being the hero? Seriously? Just more preaching from Seth on Atheism and more religious views.

1. Brian and Stewie: Words can't describe this piece of turd. Half hour of listening to Seths' voice drove me crazy. These have enough episodes but seeing them for 30 minutes straight and no other subplot, was so unbearable. This is the all time worse.

BladerPharmist

[6]Jul 19, 2014

thundercat2000 wrote:

Here are mine:

10. All 3 Star War episodes are tie: Blue Harvest, Something,Something Darkside and It's A Trap! They ruined Star Wars and I hated when Meg was cast as the monster in all 3.

9. Not All Dogs Go to Heaven: Not even the cast of ST:TNG can save it. Here was Brian at his worse and he crushed Megs' hopes. I would have beaten the living crap out that a-hole dog!! Adam West and Rob Lowe?!! WTF?!!

8. Family Gay: This is the most homophobic episode ever. Stereotypical gays and Peter being gay really took the cake. I'm not homophobic but the message was badly written. Seth said he was pro-gay. It doesn't look like it. Not all gays are like the ones we see on Family Guy and Seth fails to create non stereotypical gay characters.

7. The Juice is Loose: O.J. Simpson and the intro to that singer. Also I hate when Peter and his friends act gay. This proves that Seth hates women and thinks only men acting gay are funny and not real women. I know it's a spoof when Peter and friends act gay when they act like teen girls but I prefer real girls.

6. Friends Without Benefits: A horrible Meg episode and showed Meg at her worse. Meg trying to get Chris to date her wannabee gay friend? That's not the Meg we know. And everybody ignoring her? Again WTF? I hated when they tried to make her like a boy with the shaving. SHE IS A GIRL!!!

7. A fistful of Meg: The worst Meg episode ever!! Killing a guy for being gross?!! Nobody helped her but Quagmire. And Brian? He shaved his hair off and he looked like a rat. Horrible from beginning to the end.

6. Excellence in Broadcasting: Brian went from a liberal to a pompous Republican. I hated that song which was a song from How to Succeed... only with differant lyrics. Rush Limbaugh killed this one.

5. Brian writes a bestseller: This was Brian at his most pompous. I hated what he did to Stewie and got what he deserved from Bill mahr.

4. Call Girl: Peter was a hypocrite and Lois was just as stupid.

3. Lois Griffin comes out of her shell: Lois became the biggest whore in this one thanks to Peter. Justin Bieber in this one? Really?

2. Livin on a Pray: Lois being the hero? Seriously? Just more preaching from Seth on Atheism and more religious views.

1. Brian and Stewie: Words can't describe this piece of turd. Half hour of listening to Seths' voice drove me crazy. These have enough episodes but seeing them for 30 minutes straight and no other subplot, was so unbearable. This is the all time worse.

You put 6th and 7th place twice but with different episodes. Also I would have thought Jesus, Mary and Joseph would have been there because I though you absolutely hated that one too. Oh yeah and I have not been here quite a while because the forums were getting very quiet so I took a break.

thundercat2000

[7]Jul 21, 2014

Sorry. My bad. Thanks for letting me see that and I didn't know that.

thundercat2000

[8]Jul 21, 2014

Your'e right about Mary,Jesus and Joseph. I hate that one too so I'll say that is another one I'll add on as another one on the side.

Vebesbeans

[9]Aug 9, 2014
    • level: 4

I only have a Top 5:

#5:Quagmire's Baby

#4:Brain and Stewie

#3:Seahorse Seashell Party

#2:Fresh Heir

#1:Life of Brain

ayranci2

[10]Aug 11, 2014

Here's mine:

#10 Turban Cowboy - This episode is really racist because the crew loves to made muslims look like a bad race. It's a proof that Seth hates muslims so much. There aren't much good jokes in this episode, except that Angry Bird parody and WTF was that Boston Marathon cutaway?

#9 April in Quahog - Peter angered me a lot in this episode. I find it OOC when Peter said he hates his kids (He likes them in old episodes but not in the new ones). Also Peter was so selfish for not sharing XBOX with his kids.

#8 Farmer Guy- A really terrible parody of Breaking Bad, there are barely jokes, there is a plot hole in it (why Meg is on the floor bleeding and the family are in their underwears and wear masks) and they had gone too far with Brian by threating Stewie's life, just because he doesn't want to live in a farm.

#7 Brian Writes a Bestseller - This episode has Brian's worst apperance and apoligizing to Stewie doesn't help at all, he should have realized his mistake at first when he left a harmless baby on the streets. His arrogance was so annoying and episodes like this makes me like Life of Brian even more. They did a remake of this episode and that one is a lot better than this garbage (Brian's Play)

#6 The Juice is Loose - Conway Twitty cutaway isn't only problem this episode has. The jokes in this episode are terrible, It teaches "nobody is perfect" in a wrong way and the ending was terrible.

#5 It's really uninteresting, boring and Brian never deserved to get beaten up by Quagmire just because he slept with Quagmire's Dad.

#4 Brian & Stewie - It's just a waste of time and I don't care If Brian and Stewie got development in this episode. It was boring, gross and disturbing.

#3 German Guy - This is a German version of Turban Cowboy, except much worse. A lot jokes are horrible in this episode, It had Meg bashing jokes and don't even get me started on 5 minutes of 2 old man fighting.

#2 Seahorse Seashell Party - This episode had a potential to fix the issues of Griffin family with Meg but It ended up much worse. It gives you a message that you should stay in a abusive relationship for the abusers' benefits and you should let them blame everything on you. The only good things about this episode are Stewie's performance and Brian's mushroom trip.

#1 Fresh Heir - There is nothing good to say about this episode at all. It makes tons of disturbing jokes and Peter is a selfish jerk who cares about money more than Chris.

fsaenz0125

[11]Aug 19, 2014
    • level: 23

Here's mine top 10 worst episodes of the show. Note how I list my scores and who wrote the episodes. I know that I did reviewed on some of those episodes, but now i'm changing my scores on some of them.

10. Foreign Affairs (Anthony Blasucci and Mike Desilets): I was crazy when I thought this was an okay episode, in fact it is already a bad episode. 3/10 9. Jerome's the New Black (John Viener): I was crazy as well, it's not mediocre, it is bad. I hate how Quagmire changed to the jerk he is today and the next one will tells you why. 3/108. Brian's a Bad Father (Chris Sheridan): Even after his hatred on Brian has vanished, Quagmire's still a jerk. I hated both plots of the episode. 3/10 7. Turban Cowboy (Artie Johann and Shawn Ries): It's just another religion episode. Yawn. 3/10 6. The Juice is Loose! (Andrew Goldberg): To me, this is what I considered the first bad episode I've ever seen in the show. Lame story,.and lame excuse to show Conway Twitty. 3/10 5. Brian Writes a Bestseller (Gary Janetti): Brian was such a jerk in this episode. 2/10 3. This Little Piggy (Kristin Long) It is one of the most stupidest episode ever having to do with sexual related stuff. 2/10 German Guy (Patrick Meighan): It was nothing special and that fight just went on for too long. 1.5/10 2. Quagmire's Mom (Tom Devanney) Think Quagmire's Dad but much worse. The writer of this episode needs to leave. 1. Brian and Stewie (Gary Janetti): Do I need to explain why I hated this episode? Also, are you all happy that Gary Janetti left this show because if he stayed, he'll have continue writing more bad episodes. 1/10 Dishonorable: 11. Peter's Progress (Wellesley Wild) 12. Quagmire's Dad (Tom Devanney) 13. Peter-assement (Chris Sheridan) 14. Seashell Shore Party (Wellesley Wild) 15. Not All Dogs Go to Heaven (Danny Smith)

Agree/disagree with my choices?

Edited on 03/11/2015 9:59pm

thundercat2000

[12]Aug 19, 2014

I agree with your choices but remember that Peter shot Quagmire first and Peter got what he deserved at the end I too hated that episode.

Raccoon1459

[13]Aug 23, 2014
    • level: 22

One I couldn't stand was The Griffin Family History. Not only was Meg treated like dirt AGAIN, but Peter talks about his distaste for The Godfather. How can he not like The Godfather? It's one of the greatest movies around! *Sighs* To each his own.

Yeah, I know I didn't make a top-10 list. I just thought I'd make an example of an episode I didn't like.

BladerPharmist

[14]Aug 24, 2014

Raccoon1459 wrote:

One I couldn't stand was The Griffin Family History. Not only was Meg treated like dirt AGAIN, but Peter talks about his distaste for The Godfather. How can he not like The Godfather? It's one of the greatest movies around! *Sighs* To each his own.

Yeah, I know I didn't make a top-10 list. I just thought I'd make an example of an episode I didn't like.

I do agree Meg should be treated better...the Godfather part...I'll PM you to explain why thats wrong...

TheAngryBlackRhino

[15]Sep 14, 2014

My top ten WORST Family Guy Epiodes:

10. A Grimm Job - The casting is so damn cliche and repetitive and ONCE a fucking again, Peter and Lois are the main protagonist on these shit, while Chris and Meg mostly rot, that's ASS! Quagmire could have been a funny prince IMO and not that fatass! Also why is Jack a husband?! Just why?! Jack was the son, but the only reason they probably did this is so they can put Peter and Lois together...again, Seth they are not a good couple and I don't find it sweet so stop it.

9. Vestigial Peter - This episode is so irritating, first off I hate the cutaway where Lois beats up Peter and throws a can at Chris, it's no funny and it goes way too far! She threw a can of beans at her own fucking son, oh mother of the year! They try helping and she gives two shits, oh and apparently she did it because they did groceries and therefore wanted to SCOLD them?! What the ass!!! I hate that it's fucking horrible, dumb dick! The plot is extremely boring and Chips voice annoys me at times, the jokes were terrible and Peter acted like a dick as usual! This episode plot was such a snooze fest and it is so horrendously unfunny you wouldn't even want to wipe your ass on it! Again referring to that horrible grocery cutaway, when Lois scolds Peter for being a dick, well is she any better?! No she isn't, she might even be more of a dick which is a huge change considering she use to be nicer and not to mention actually GOOD, this one is a pile of shit!

8. Jungle Love - Ugh this episode is one of the most boring episodes, I hated that Lois acted like a fucking asshole revealing Chris was a freshman, that's NOT funny, that's harsh and Lois should NOT act like a badass! At least not to her own children, but then Chris doesn't give two shits that his own mother got his ass handed to him? Why not? Chris runs away and Lois get WORRIED? It's your own damn fault you idiot! The plot is nothing special and this introduced Peter to the mostly unfunny uninteresting brewery job. The episode has a horrible ending where Meg gets killed? What the ass, did this contribute to the debut of Meg bashing? This episode is boring and really downright mean!

7. Friends Without Benefits - This is by the worst episode starring Chris, it's relentlessly cruel and I hate the fact that they make Meg:

1. A forceful mean person, no no no that's not Meg that's fucking Lois. If they are trying to turn us away from Meg then that's one half assed apology trying to make her worse than the rest rather then making the rest good, well it doesn't work!

2. Meg a fucking guy? What the fuck is that shit?! She isn't even ugly so no shaving jokes or any of that shit!

Meg was relentlessly bashed all around, I really really hated the part where everyone tried ignoring her, what kind of asinine family are they?! Once again Lois took this too far, for FUCK SAKE SHE ISNT BADASS, SHE SHOULD FUCKING CARE!!! I hate jokes like those and I fucking hated this plot so damn much, it's mean and boring and I hate it. While the part with Chris showing Meg the photo was heartwarming, it was overshadowed by the complete bullshit conclusion and I just can't take it anymore!

6. Parde De Familia - I hate this episode, making Peter Mexican is beyond Bullshit! First he was American and Irish, then Black, and now he is Mexican? WTF it's another one of those episodes where they throw random facts that don't occur next episodes, I know it's Family Guy but that's really a pet peeve of mine especially since it's the episode plot! The jokes were bad especially for Season 6 standards and I just found it a chore to watch, it is so damn mean even for it's own standards, why the fuck did this episode exist?! It's fucking boring and unfunny, and the characters suck too, especially Peter, this is horrible shit, it's "Into Harmony's Way" standards!

5. Fistful Of Meg - One of the meanest most disgusting episodes, this took "jokes" way too far, the Meg gross joke isn't funny, it's relentlessly horrible, the plot wasn't good and even if Quagmire helps her, "use the gross" really? What the ass kind of advice is that, it's not very satisfying against the bully and I would have wished she somehow beat the living ass out of the bully, also Meg isn't that gross and not even gross at all, I'm tired of Seth trying to do so! The subplot is horrible, I don't want to have to look at Peters disgusting fat ass body, it's gross, it's good that Brian pays him back but again his shaved body wasn't even like that, ever seen "Take A Village Idiot, And I Married One" and Greg Louganis joke? He was never that disgusting looking and I bet this was again another one time joke no-one cared for!

4. Bill And Peters Bogus Journey - I had my personal grudge with this shit, first off all, the plot was extremely boring and unenjoyable, just bland and attempts to be funny but really fails, their "shenanigans" are plain and unfunny, eating a fucking pig? That's it?! What's up with these plain ass jokes and it's kinda cruel like the rest of them here. Lois cheated on Peter so WHAT THE HELL?! She didn't exactly get what she deserved and that just sucks. I really didn't care for the sub-plot, but what I really hated the most is that single cutaway where Peter and Lois spit on Stewie's drawing, I mean good lord if I was Stewie I would fucking confront them! These two are horrible parents and didn't get what they deserved, no the "Lois Kills Stewie" isn't it, it was said a Week Ago and Lois was gone over a Year and appeared the same day it was mentioned so the events are different, this introduced the horrible Conway Twitty gag, it happens fucking twice and it's unfunny and takes too long, why are they here?! Just to reduce animation time, lazy dick! This episode is extremely pointless and the beginning is boring and plain, this episode is so bland and annoying it's a complete chore to watch. Overall this episode is so boring and the jokes are so unfunny and extremely barebones, Bill was really not that funny.

3. Call Girl - This episode is one of the worst, couldn't they try make one good part? As opposed to 20 minutes of horrible parts?! With it's horrible jokes, Lois fucking insulting HER DAMN KIDS ARE YOU FUCKED!!! This really showed the change in Lois, a slimy mean spirited woman who is very slutty, she is a friggin Piano teacher and caring mother, speaking of Piano Teacher, what happened with that? She nags Peter about a job yet she doesn't lay a damn finger on her own job! She works as a Phone Sex line and I call bullshit once again, Peter didn't recognise her voice?! Fair enough but he doesn't recognise her by her face??? Also why is Lois so concerned Peter cheated on her when she does it much more often! To back it up she works as a phone sex like and while it might not count, why did she keep it so secret?! It's also her damn fault for not having sex with Peter though he is himself a fucking brainless idiot, this episode is so bad the Vulture plot didn't save it and that itself was forgettable, the ending with the fucking two quarter way joke wasn't FUCKING FUNNY, it sucked.

2. Jesus, Mary And Joseph - This episode is horrible, the casting is EVEN WORSE than A Grimm Job, as well as the horribly cliched casting, there is Meg as a fucking donkey....

What the fuck were they thinking with this horrible idea?! Stop the Meg bashing, it's not funny when it's constant, it's mean spirited and it's harsh, and Lois just had to be a dick ward but then again what more do I expect from new Lois, she isn't suppose to be mean, she is a fucking caring mother in season 1-3. The plot is so fucking boring and is probably an excuse for Seth to poke fun of religion again! The ending is the absolute cruelest, the family act mean spirited and I hate that THIS was suppose to be funny?! I'm puzzled which part of that am I suppose to laugh in that episode. Pretty much every episode involving taking a role in a story is always Peter and Lois as protagonists and Meg is either left out or portrayed as an animal, well you know what, pasting Seth's face instead of Meg is much more suited!

1. Into Harmony's Way - This is the worst, the most boring and horrible episode of Family Guy, it's humor is as stale as a bread made of hard concrete covered in dried up shit, but this "episode" is an insult to shit, calling it shit is honoring it, this pile of abominations and thilth is so unfunny, I REALLY HATED that cutaway where everyone pretends to love Peter and then had him? OK I know new Peter sucks but that's really mean spirited but oh no it had to go further when Lois says "I hate him so much I'm gonna pee", WHAT THE FUCK!!! He is your damn husband and making Lois a more slutty badass is horrible, it's like in Call Girl but why did they have to push that cutaway further, the plot was absolutely cliched and boring, we have a man who starts as a success and then becomes on the downlow, they did this in "Tom Tucker The Man And His Dream" and sort of "Finders Keepers", and this is the worst of all. The jokes were horrible and as I said, I hated that cutaway with the fake goodbye etc, the gay joke isn't funny and neither is the ending, it's disgusting! This episode was physically and mentally hurting me and this is the worst and being one of the lowest rated here, it deserved that mark! Also FFS STOP WITH THESE HINT THAT LOIS IS CHEATING ON PETER! GOD!!! Peter was an absolute dick and it's really bad here. The songs were the only part that didn't harm me, it's forgettable and not funny despite taking a good amount of time though not as bad as Conway Twitty, but it is barraged by the rest of the problems. I hate it when Seth constantly makes episodes where Peter makes a stupid mistake and then learns from it, NO HE FUCKING DOESNT! He never does and never will! Vinny was homophobic and it's another way to pick on gays, but despite this I sympathise over him because this was his only full episode and it was horrible! Horrible Jokes, dreadful Character attitudes, boring and cliched Plot, awful ending, all maximised and spawning other problems this is a horrible mess!

Edited on 09/14/2014 2:42pm

Vebesbeans

[16]Sep 14, 2014

Okay Now I Have A Top 10:

#10:Quagmire's Baby

#9:Be Careful What You Fish For

#8:Brain and Stewie

#7:Family Gay

#6:Not All Dogs Go To Heaven

#5:Christmas Guy

#4:Seahorse Seashell Party

#3:Fresh Heir

#2:Screams of Silence: The Story of Brenda Q

#1:Life of Brain

thundercat2000

[17]Sep 23, 2014

Here are more:

10. Road to Rupert: Meg was treated horribly here by Peter who was a total a-hole and the Stewie dancing with Gene Kelly?!! WTF?

I'll add more later.

Vebesbeans

[18]Nov 1, 2014

I now have a Top 16:

#16: Road to North Pole

#15: Quagmire's Baby

#14: Be Careful What You Fish For

#13: Brian and Stewie

#12: Family Gay

#11: Not All Dogs Go To Heaven

#10: Brian's A Bad Farther

#9: Herpe The Score

#8: The Juice is Loose

#7: Brian's A Bad Farther

#6: Fistful of Meg

#5: Christmas Guy

#4: Seahorse Seashell Party

#3: Fresh Heir

#2: Screams of Silence The Story of Brenda Q

#1: Life of Brian

Don't Worry. It will always upgrade. But My Top 4 Will Never Change.

Edited on 11/01/2014 9:30pm

French_Paul_1988

[19]Nov 17, 2014

Haven't seen all of the episodes, but here are some of my least favorites (the first 7 are really horrible IMO, the others were also really bad but I can stand them):

- 8 Simple Rules For Buying My Teenage Daughter (best scene involves everyone puking, which was my reaction to this)

- And I'm Joyce Kinney (how can Lois be sympathetic between this and her current behavior ?)

- Fresh Heir (unfunny and gross)

- Christmas Guy (for bringing back Brian with such a lazy plot device)

- Road To The North Pole (horrible and disturbing)

- The Simpsons Guy (these two shows are better left separated)

- Peter Problems (horrible, sexist and unfunny)

- The Juice Is Loose (boring and screw the Conway Twitty thing)

- Secondhand Spoke (awful)

- Family Gay (best thing was the retarded horse)

Edited on 11/17/2014 1:36pm
    Edited 4 total times.

johnnevins3

[20]Nov 26, 2014
    • level: 1

Not 10 but I have top five worst episodes involving Brian vs Quagmire, and Brian kept getting his ass beat by Qaugmire

5. Jerome is the new black

4. Quagmire's Mom

3. Tiegs for Two

2. life of Brian

1. Brian the Closer