For those Family Guy fans who like the show but thinks that some episodes are lackluster then please list your top ten 'worst' Family Guy episodes. It doesn't all have to be ones you hate, just any that you dislike more than others.
Here is my personal opinion:
10. Jungle Love - I don't hate this much, its just one that I find problems with more than most other episodes. What are those problems? Lois yells out 'Freshman!' which exposes Chris to be victimized by students and Adam West, this wouldn't have been a problem if it weren't for the fact that they forgot it was Lois' fault that Chris had a bad day and SOMEHOW they blame Chris for his own problem (WHAT THE HELL DID HE DO, IT WAS LOIS WHO CAUSED THIS). Another problem is that the family tried to avoid talking to Meg, that was cruel and to be even more annoying they also forgot and left Meg to be killed.
9. Bill and Peter's Bogus Journey - Its an episode that I just hate in general but there are some reasons I hate it. The first being that this episode introduces the Conway Twitty gag and oh boy we all sure enjoyed that (I don't hate Conway Twitty but he shouldn't be used as a gag), in fact we enjoyed it sooo much that they put the gag on twice in this episode. If that wasn't enough for me to dislike this episode they gave a flashback where Stewie shows Peter and Lois his drawing which they laughed and spat...WHAT THE FLYING F***?!!! That part alone made me angry but yet people actually found it funny? Oh and Lois cheating on Peter wasn't too great although the positive side to this is that FOR ONCE THEY NOTICE AND CARE THAT LOIS WAS CHEATING ON PETER (If you don't know what I mean, I meant that whenever Lois cheats on Peter they ALWAYS seem to ignore it or Lois just rams ANY excuse to avoid being a had person...too late Lois, maybe you should have stayed the way you were at Season 1-3 which would be cool)
8. Tea Peter - Ugh, don't get me wrong. I like politcal humour but this one was so boring and it's another one where Brian's opinion (or rather Seth's) are somehow right. Not a huge problem but this is Seth shoving his opinions again. The jokes are so predictable and so obvious that it's not even funny.
7. Friends Without Benefits - This episode has wasted 22 minutes of my life and I want it back. Aside from it being so boring, it's also very annoying and the creators and writers are to blame. First off, Meg shaving...SHE IS A GIRL!!! Secondly the family avoiding to help Meg, HOW IS THAT FUNNY?!!! Only Chris tried to help her which is a good thing. Third is Meg having a hairy back, that is not funny because Meg has had a normal back in previous episodes so the writers should STOP with trying to make Meg a boy. It was OK when people mistaken her as a boy but when they ACTUALLY give her masculine features then THATS REALLY A PROBLEM. Fourth is that there is a Facebook campaign to get Meg to kill herself...THAT IS SO MEAN and the fifth and final reason why I hate this episode is that Lois washes Megs clothes along with Stewies dirty diapers and then mocks Meg for wanting to ask a boy out...THIS EPISODE SUCKS.
6. The Juice is Loose - This episode was terrible, it was actually an episode that people actually disliked and for good reasons. This episode was NOTHING but pure sadness and is the equivilant to drowning in a bath full of foul and disgusting substances such as dog feces. It was soooo boring, it took nearly 3 minutes for the Conway Twitty gag. BUT WAIT THE ABOMINATION DOESN'T STOP THERE, O.J gives an emotional speech and everyone buys it only to have O.J killing 2-3 people (I can't remember because the episode was so bad) and those reasons alone makes this my 6th worst episode.
5. Excellence In Broadcasting - Another episode where Seth pours out is opinions at a rapid-fire speed (WE GET IT SETH, YOUR LIBERAL) I'm not Liberal nor Conservative and most of the time I don't mind Seth making fun of Conservatives...BUT THIS ONE WENT WAYYY OVERBOARD. I have never been so bored with watching a Family Guy episode EVER. It was boring, predictable and it drags to the point where you want it to stop. Is Seth running out of ideas? I wasn't too fond with Brian chaning his views, its an interesting idea but Brian ruins it by shoving conservative views this time. This episode retcons Fox-y Lady and their only excuse is that Fox was a lie, that still doesn't explain what Lois and Brian saw in Fox-y Lady and then suddendly forgot about it. I had enough, Seth has been shoving politics up the a$$ and there is now a swarm of episodes with Seth shoving his views...and Excellence in Broadcasting...might even be...THE WORST POLITICAL EPISODE IN FAMILY GUY.
4. Vestigial Peter - I hate this one SO FREAKING MUCH!!! The bore...the bore but it's actually MORE ANNOYING THAN IT IS BORING...Lois tricking Peter into wearing a dress and calling him 'gaybo' already made me hate this episode...what has Lois become...and speaking of her I really didn't like it when she throws a can at poor Chris...stupid woman. Chip, whilst a much nicer version of Peter seems like the Scrappy Doo of the family but slightly better. Peter ignoring Meg when she cared was HORRIBLE and Peter trying to murder Chip was VERY F****D UP, Peter becoming a murderer?! Horrible, horrible episode.
3. Into Harmonys Way - I was hoping this episode would be good and I liked Vinnie a little so I gave this one a chance and WRONG I WAS, WRONG I WAS. IT WAS THE MOST BORING EPISODE EVER!!! MORE BORING THAN EXCELLENCE IN BROADCASTING!!! THE CUTAWAY OF EVERYONE LYING TO PETER WAS BAD AND WHEN LOIS SAID "I hate him so much" WAS SO BAD, HES HER HUSBAND THAT SHE VOWS TO 'LOVE' (I know some people hate Peter but this is Lois we are talking about and whats with Lois ALWAYS taking things too far) and ONCE AGAIN LOIS WAS A HYPOCRITE BECAUSE SHE GETS ANGRY AT PETER FOR NOT CARING FOF HIS FAMILY WHEN SHE HERSELF DISLIKES THEM TO AN EXTENT. Peter and Quagmire kissing was horrible, I'm not homophobic but the fact is Peter and Quagmire are NOT GAY.
2. Jesus, Mary and Joseph - THIS ONE WAS SUCH A TRAINWRECK, ITS ANOTHER EPISODE I JUST HATE IN GENERAL BUT AGAIN I DO HAVE VALID REASONS ON WHY ITS SO BAD. FIRST OFF, TERRIBLE CASTING...WHY DOES PETER AND LOIS HAVE TO BE THE PROTAGONISTS AGAIN, THEY ARE SO BORING AND WHAT A SURPRISE, MEG GETS A NON EXISTENT ROLE AND THAT ROLE WAS A DONKEY, MEG IS NOT A DONKEY!!! SHE IS A HUMAN BEING SETH AND LOIS RUDELY IGNORING MEG WAS JUST UNPLEASENT...Why is Meg a donkey at all?!!! The long 'Scrooge taking a pee for an eternity' was horrible and was there just to fill in 22 minutes just because the writers ran out of ideas. The family telling a helpless couple who's wive was pregnant to go away was the last straw!!!
1. CALL GIRL - THIS IS LITERALLY THE WORST EPISODE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN FAMILY GUY..AND I HAVE PRETTY MUCH WATCHED ALL OF THEM. THE FIRST 5 MINUTES WITH THE BIRDS WERE FORGETTABLE IN MY OPINION, LOIS INSULTING HER KIDS FOR NO REASON AT ALL WAS DAMN CRUEL, IT WAS A VERY BORING EPISODE TOO. LOIS LYING TO HER FAMILY ABOUT HER JOB WAS PLAIN STUPID. PETER WAS AN IDIOT NOT TO RECOGNISE 'CLASSY' WAS LOIS, PETER FARTING ON MEG WAS SO ANNOYING AND THEN LIKE LOIS HE CALLS CHRIS STUPID ONCE AGAIN AND THEN JUST LEAVES MAKING PETER THE 'WORST FATHER EVER'. I HATED THAT PETER SAID 'WE HAVE ONE BEAUTIFUL CHILD' (I presume he meant Stewie as he was the only child Peter was nicer to) MEANING THAT HE MUST START TO DISLIKE CHRIS (I KNOW, I KNOW PETER DIDN'T ACTUALLY SAY IT BUT THE FACT ITS A POSSIBILITY IS WRONG ALL BY IT SELF). STEWIES LAST LINE TO OFFER A THREE WAY WASN'T FUNNY AND YET SOME PEOPLE FOUND IT HILARIOUS. THE WORST PART ABOUT THIS EPISODE WAS THAT LOIS WAS A HUGE HYPOCRITE, SHE GETS MAD AT PETER FOR SUPPOSEDLY CHEATING ON HER...SHE DOES IT WAY MORE THAN PETER BUT OH I GUESS SHE HAS EVERY EXCUSE TO CHEAT ON PETER BUT WHEN ITS THE OHER WAY ROUND THEN THATS NOT OK (WHAT KIND OF LOGIC WAS THAT?) AND THE FACT THAT SHE WORKS AS A PHONE SEX LINE MEANS THAT IT WAS ALL HER FAULT THAT PETER DID THIS AND SHE BLAMES IT ALL ON HIM. THIS EPISODE MADE LOIS SOOO UNLIKEABLE AND IT HURTS TO SEE PEOPLE SAY ITS 'NOT BAD' NOT BAD?!!! Remember when I said that "anyone who likes Call Girl or acknowledges it as such have no idea what abomination they are watching..." I MEAN IT OVER 100%. IN FACT I CAN GO AS FAR AS SAYING I WOULD RATHER HAVE DINNER WITH JON VENABLES THAN TO EVER WATCH THIS EPISODE AGAIN!!!
Sorry for raging at some of them but that is how much I hated most of these episodes.
Edited 11 total times.