Family Guy Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on FOXIn Season

"Meg Stinks!" Discussion

ilikekatyperry

[1]May 4, 2014
    • level: 9

Aside from the title and a couple Meg-bashing jokes, I found a lot of humor in this one. I liked the return of Peter's vehicles and seeing Brian acting like a dog. The cockroach gag was very funny as well as Chris shouting at Lois during dinner.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

thundercat2000

[2]May 5, 2014
    • level: 17

This was good. It was great to see Brian acting like a real dog. That was awesome. Nice to see Lois get bashed.

ayranci2

[3]May 5, 2014
    • level: 4

This episode is one of the best Family Guy episodes, I've ever seen in years. I loved that Peter wanted to bond with Meg and the subplot was hilairious. Most of jokes actually worked and the cutaways were funny. This is what I want to see in Family Guy. TBH, when I heard the title of this episode, I was very worried about this episode because I thought It's going to bee full of Meg abuse jokes but It wasn't. 11/10

ilikekatyperry

[4]May 5, 2014
    • level: 9

Agreed on the title part, even though there were still some Meg bashing jokes. I give this episode a 9. Best of the 12th season so far.

ayranci2

[5]May 6, 2014
    • level: 4

ilikekatyperry wrote:

Agreed on the title part, even though there were still some Meg bashing jokes. I give this episode a 9. Best of the 12th season so far.

Yes, It had a few Meg abuse jokes but they were tame and a little funny compared to Meg abuse jokes in A Fistful of Meg, Not All Dogs Go To Heaven, Untitled Griffin Family History, Seahorse Seashell Party and Grimm Job. I can let Meg abuse jokes in Meg Stinks episode slide. I agree that It's the best season 12 episode, Christmas Guy and The Most Interesting Man in the World come to second and third.

gamescholar

[6]May 7, 2014
    • level: 2

This was a great episode, the best so far this season. I give it an 8.5 out of 10. It felt like an episode from seasons 1 to 6, Lois' bitchy attitude and no evil Stewie aside. The title was misleading (the ones who stunk wasn't Meg, but literally Brian and attitude wise Lois), however it didn't take anything away from the episode. We need more episodes with Peter bonding with his kids more, Lois getting bashed for her misdeeds (she kinda got away with throwing Brian out after his skunk attack, but him ignoring Stewie's comments about her were still great), and Brian acting like a dog. This is what Family Guy is suppose to be like.