Family Guy Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on FOXIn Season

One scene from "Dial Meg For Murder" that I completely dislike

  • Avatar of Tkerekes13

    Tkerekes13

    [1]May 2, 2010
    • member since: 01/08/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 11,023

    Okay, I know this may sound a little crazy, but one scene from the episode "Dial Meg For Murder" that I really dislike is the scene where Lois indignantly talks to Meg after Brian told her and Peter about Meg and Luke. For those who of you who forget or are unfamiliar, the scene goes as follows:


    Meg: Brian, you *******! How could you do this to me?!


    Brian: I'm sorry, Meg. I had to tell them.


    Lois: Don't give him **** for this, Meg. He did exactly the right thing by coming to us. Don't you know what kind of fire you're playing with, dating a prisoner?


    Peter: Hold on, Lois. This is some serious parenting. I'm gonna go put on my Cosby sweater.


    [Peter leaves to get his Cosby sweater]


    Meg: Mom, you don't understand! Luke and I really connect, very deeply! He's all alone in there, and I'm all alone out here. In a way, we're both in prison!


    Lois: Well, Meg, there's a big difference there. He's in prison for a reason: he broke the law.


    Meg: He robbed a convenience store to pay for medication for his mom.


    Lois: (slightly sarcastic) Oh, I'm sure he gave you a very convincing sob story.


    Meg: (her defense growing by the second) It's not a sob story! It's true!


    Lois: (near exasperated) Frankly, I don't care, Meg. I do not want you seeing him again.


    Peter: [entering the room] I can't find the sweater.


    Lois: (ignoring Peter) How the hell did you even meet him?


    Meg: We had a pen pal project at school, and when it was over, Luke and I just kind of kept writing to each other.


    Lois: Well, it stops now.


    Meg: (now defensive more than ever) But, Mom, I love him!


    Lois: (with firm finality) It stops now, Meg.


    Peter: Your mother's right, Meg. You got to be careful who you get involved with romantically.


    Now the reason I dislike this scene is because I think Lois was being a ***** about the whole thing, though some of you may say that she was only doing her duty as a parent to get through to Meg about it. Also, I believe the whole thing was Brian's fault because apparently he was being a snitch and a tattletale and shouldn't have told Lois and Peter about it, so therefore he should have kept his nose in his own business. Thus, I have no reason to believe that the whole story of Luke robbinga convenience store to pay for his mom's medication was just a sob story.Now I ask y'all a couple of questions:


    1. Do you think it was really Brian's fault that Meg got in trouble with Lois and Peter?


    2. Do you think Luke really robbed a convenience store to pay for his mom's medication?


    And most importantly,


    3. Do you think Lois was being a ***** in the scene described above?


    I'll be awaiting your answers.

    Edited on 09/12/2010 2:12pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TheDarthvader

    TheDarthvader

    [2]May 3, 2010
    • member since: 08/16/02
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 36
    She was dating a convict. I find it extremely hard to see another side of this argument. And Louis was protecting her daughter, another situation I find hard to argue against.
    So I dont know what you want to say here.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tkerekes13

    Tkerekes13

    [3]May 3, 2010
    • member since: 01/08/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 11,023

    TheDarthvader wrote:
    She was dating a convict. I find it extremely hard to see another side of this argument. And Louis was protecting her daughter, another situation I find hard to argue against. So I dont know what you want to say here.
    Well, sure, she was dating a convict, but you forget that his crimes were for such petty reasons that he probably didn't know what he was doing. And though Lois was protecting her daughter, it was in a way that made her look too overbearing and overprotective that maybe all parents should learn to not jump to conclusions, let their kids tell their sides of the story, and expect some proof. Now what do you say to that?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sinjaceheroes

    sinjaceheroes

    [4]May 3, 2010
    • member since: 01/11/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,817

    Tkerekes13 wrote:


    TheDarthvader wrote:
    She was dating a convict. I find it extremely hard to see another side of this argument. And Louis was protecting her daughter, another situation I find hard to argue against. So I dont know what you want to say here.
    Well, sure, she was dating a convict, but you forget that his crimes were for such petty reasons that he probably didn't know what he was doing. And though Lois was protecting her daughter, it was in a way that made her look too overbearing and overprotective that maybe all parents should learn to not jump to conclusions, let their kids tell their sides of the story, and expect some proof. Now what do you say to that?



    I dont know if you have kids, but if you did you would know that it would be scary as hell if a son or daughter were "dating" (as much as talking through a plastic wall by phone could be considered dating) a convict, while said convict is still in jail, which makes this situation mundane and confusing, but hey thats FG for ya.


    But anyways, lois wasnt in the wrong. We clearly see that there is much more to see about the convict than just a robbery to buy medicine, for the comment he makes when he gets to Meg's room. It was obvious he didnt tell Meg the whole story and he may have been a bit psycho. We will never know.


    And I dont think Brian was in the wrong either. I dont think I know anyone who would keep something like this from a 17-year-old's mother, while the convict was much more older, which is something you ignored completely.


    So, Lois, not overreacting at all in my opinion.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FOP_fan17

    FOP_fan17

    [5]May 3, 2010
    • member since: 02/12/08
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 5,081
    I think Brian should have never been stalking Meg in the first place, since it's creepy, but I don't think it was his fault she got in trouble. She had no way of really knowing what Luke was in jail for, and her parents deserved to know about it...the way they cared about her in that scene showed they do care about her, quite contrary to other episodes. However, I think Lois and Brian should have tried to meet Luke before they jumped to conclusions. Although it's highly unlikely Luke was put to jail for years over such a small crime, I do think Meg should have been allowed to defend herself more instead of being screamed at the whole time.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tkerekes13

    Tkerekes13

    [6]May 3, 2010
    • member since: 01/08/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 11,023

    sinjaceheroes wrote:


    Tkerekes13 wrote:


    TheDarthvader wrote:
    She was dating a convict. I find it extremely hard to see another side of this argument. And Louis was protecting her daughter, another situation I find hard to argue against. So I dont know what you want to say here.
    Well, sure, she was dating a convict, but you forget that his crimes were for such petty reasons that he probably didn't know what he was doing. And though Lois was protecting her daughter, it was in a way that made her look too overbearing and overprotective that maybe all parents should learn to not jump to conclusions, let their kids tell their sides of the story, and expect some proof. Now what do you say to that?



    I dont know if you have kids, but if you did you would know that it would be scary as hell if a son or daughter were "dating" (as much as talking through a plastic wall by phone could be considered dating) a convict, while said convict is still in jail, which makes this situation mundane and confusing, but hey thats FG for ya.


    But anyways, lois wasnt in the wrong. We clearly see that there is much more to see about the convict than just a robbery to buy medicine, for the comment he makes when he gets to Meg's room. It was obvious he didnt tell Meg the whole story and he may have been a bit psycho. We will never know.


    And I dont think Brian was in the wrong either. I dont think I know anyone who would keep something like this from a 17-year-old's mother, while the convict was much more older, which is something you ignored completely.


    So, Lois, not overreacting at all in my opinion.


    I don't have kids, since I'm only 19, but I'm pretty sure I'd expect some proof to see if the convict's crimes were for good intentions, if not the right way.


    Well, Lois wasn't entirely in the wrong, but I think she should have let Meg ask Luke if he really robbed a store to pay for his mom's medication. And I don't know about psycho, but I think Luke was bit confused and didn't know any better, probably ever since he was a kid. And even if he didn't tell Meg the whole story, she probably still would have no reason to not believe him.


    Well, either Meg should have asked Brian not to tell Lois and Peter or Brian just shouldn't have gone to the prison in the first place. And the convict being older, well, I guess I didn't quite catch that. Maybe Meg should have asked how old he is, but I guess it really doesn't matter.


    Well, that's your opinion. I still say that she was being an overreacting b*tch.

    Edited on 05/16/2010 2:44pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tkerekes13

    Tkerekes13

    [7]May 3, 2010
    • member since: 01/08/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 11,023

    FOP_fan17 wrote:
    I think Brian should have never been stalking Meg in the first place, since it's creepy, but I don't think it was his fault she got in trouble. She had no way of really knowing what Luke was in jail for, and her parents deserved to know about it...the way they cared about her in that scene showed they do care about her, quite contrary to other episodes. However, I think Lois and Brian should have tried to meet Luke before they jumped to conclusions. Although it's highly unlikely Luke was put to jail for years over such a small crime, I do think Meg should have been allowed to defend herself more instead of being screamed at the whole time.
    Of course Brian shouldn't have come to the prison in the first place, since we don't even know why he would go to such a place. Plus, I think I should remind you that it was said that Luke robbed a convenience store to pay for his mom's medication, and her parents didn't deserve to know about it at all. Of course her parents care about her, but if they wanted to show that they do, they shouldn't have been angry. And I guess Lois and Brian should have met Luke first before jumping to conclusions. And I definitely agree that Meg should have been allowed to defend herself. Why couldn't they let her?


    Oh, and I forgot to mention that if I could, I'd edit the entire scene above so that I can accept it better. What about you?


    By the way, do YOU think Lois was being a b*tch in that scene?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sinjaceheroes

    sinjaceheroes

    [8]May 3, 2010
    • member since: 01/11/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,817

    Tkerekes13 wrote:


    sinjaceheroes wrote:


    Tkerekes13 wrote:


    TheDarthvader wrote:
    She was dating a convict. I find it extremely hard to see another side of this argument. And Louis was protecting her daughter, another situation I find hard to argue against. So I dont know what you want to say here.
    Well, sure, she was dating a convict, but you forget that his crimes were for such petty reasons that he probably didn't know what he was doing. And though Lois was protecting her daughter, it was in a way that made her look too overbearing and overprotective that maybe all parents should learn to not jump to conclusions, let their kids tell their sides of the story, and expect some proof. Now what do you say to that?



    I dont know if you have kids, but if you did you would know that it would be scary as hell if a son or daughter were "dating" (as much as talking through a plastic wall by phone could be considered dating) a convict, while said convict is still in jail, which makes this situation mundane and confusing, but hey thats FG for ya.


    But anyways, lois wasnt in the wrong. We clearly see that there is much more to see about the convict than just a robbery to buy medicine, for the comment he makes when he gets to Meg's room. It was obvious he didnt tell Meg the whole story and he may have been a bit psycho. We will never know.


    And I dont think Brian was in the wrong either. I dont think I know anyone who would keep something like this from a 17-year-old's mother, while the convict was much more older, which is something you ignored completely.


    So, Lois, not overreacting at all in my opinion.


    I don't have kids, since I'm only 19, but I'm pretty sure I'd expect some proof to see if the convict's crimes were for good intentions, if not the right way.


    Well, sure, Lois wasn't in the wrong, but I think she should have let Meg ask Luke if he really robbed a store to pay for his mom's medication. And I don't know about psycho, but I think Luke was bit confused and didn't know any better, probably ever since he was a kid. And even if he didn't tell Meg the whole story, she probably still would have no reason to not believe him.


    Well, either Meg should have asked Brian not to tell Lois and Peter or Brian just shouldn't have gone to the prison in the first place. And the convict being older, well, I guess I didn't quite catch that. Maybe Meg should have asked how old he is, but I guess it really doesn't matter.


    Well, that's your opinion. I still say that she was being an overreacting b*tch.



    Well, he was in a prison. kids dont go to prison, they go to ajuveniledetention facility. so we can at least assume he's 18+. but he looked like a man.


    most importantly, ever heard of the word, jailbait?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tkerekes13

    Tkerekes13

    [9]May 4, 2010
    • member since: 01/08/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 11,023

    sinjaceheroes wrote:


    Tkerekes13 wrote:


    sinjaceheroes wrote:


    Tkerekes13 wrote:


    TheDarthvader wrote:
    She was dating a convict. I find it extremely hard to see another side of this argument. And Louis was protecting her daughter, another situation I find hard to argue against. So I dont know what you want to say here.
    Well, sure, she was dating a convict, but you forget that his crimes were for such petty reasons that he probably didn't know what he was doing. And though Lois was protecting her daughter, it was in a way that made her look too overbearing and overprotective that maybe all parents should learn to not jump to conclusions, let their kids tell their sides of the story, and expect some proof. Now what do you say to that?



    I dont know if you have kids, but if you did you would know that it would be scary as hell if a son or daughter were "dating" (as much as talking through a plastic wall by phone could be considered dating) a convict, while said convict is still in jail, which makes this situation mundane and confusing, but hey thats FG for ya.


    But anyways, lois wasnt in the wrong. We clearly see that there is much more to see about the convict than just a robbery to buy medicine, for the comment he makes when he gets to Meg's room. It was obvious he didnt tell Meg the whole story and he may have been a bit psycho. We will never know.


    And I dont think Brian was in the wrong either. I dont think I know anyone who would keep something like this from a 17-year-old's mother, while the convict was much more older, which is something you ignored completely.


    So, Lois, not overreacting at all in my opinion.


    I don't have kids, since I'm only 19, but I'm pretty sure I'd expect some proof to see if the convict's crimes were for good intentions, if not the right way.


    Well, sure, Lois wasn't in the wrong, but I think she should have let Meg ask Luke if he really robbed a store to pay for his mom's medication. And I don't know about psycho, but I think Luke was bit confused and didn't know any better, probably ever since he was a kid. And even if he didn't tell Meg the whole story, she probably still would have no reason to not believe him.


    Well, either Meg should have asked Brian not to tell Lois and Peter or Brian just shouldn't have gone to the prison in the first place. And the convict being older, well, I guess I didn't quite catch that. Maybe Meg should have asked how old he is, but I guess it really doesn't matter.


    Well, that's your opinion. I still say that she was being an overreacting b*tch.



    Well, he was in a prison. kids dont go to prison, they go to ajuveniledetention facility. so we can at least assume he's 18+. but he looked like a man.


    most importantly, ever heard of the word, jailbait?


    Well, probably, but maybe Meg could have assumed that he was sorta over 18 or so.


    Well, yes, but I don't think Luke was really meant to be jailbait.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sinjaceheroes

    sinjaceheroes

    [10]May 4, 2010
    • member since: 01/11/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,817

    Well maybe so.


    But my point is this, a mother learns that her 17 year old minor daughter is going to a prison and "dating" a convict in said prison.


    Forget Lois, forget Brian, forget Meg.


    You take that situation and just say it out loud and all the things that Lois said in the scene will fall in the right.


    Sadly, prejudice is part of every human. We all do it in small ways or big ways. Ignoring it or believing yourself impervious to it would be a lie. And so we saw Lois react in the same way, (that most of all if not all) mothers in her position would.



    oh, p.s. Meg would be the jailbait not the dude.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ZoneHero

    ZoneHero

    [11]May 4, 2010
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 867

    I don't think it was wrong with Brian to tell Meg's parents about this shocking truth, although, later on the episode, he denounces the penile system which begs the reason why he didn't look up Luke's past first. You can't say he may have learn this later on, because he was acting like he knew this all along, as he did with MegaMart USA or Global Warming. Maybe it was one of his hypocritical moments,


    As for Lois, there are two things I found that nulls her arguement about Luke (both involving her realtionship with Peter). Like how she consider the "sob story" to be lie to get Meg hook on, while Peter always says he learns his lesson from his mistakes, he doesn't. But Lois believes him anyway despite this. Heck, he stole a qoute from "Planes, Trains and Automobiles" after she rightfully tells him off, but after that speech. SHE BUYS IT! I mean, what the heck? Remember when she had he own mind? Now she seems to believe anything anyone tells her. Like proving Micheal Moore is gay will protect the country, not even a 1st grader will believe that. A 1st grader! But Lois belives this with no questions ask! ... and I am rambling. Sorry. It just that I use to love this show and... now it just plain pointless.


    As for being angry about Meg dating someone in jail, Lois has no right to judge considering she is married to a man who has been sent to jail numerous times for somewhat minor things (like causing a mass riot at the Superbowl) all the while he hasn't been punished for crimes that he should go to jail for.



    As for Luke... it hard to say about his character in general, considering that Meg got an newboyfirend later on. Guess he been thrown into Limbo along with Meg's other boyfriends, like Kevin or the Nudist kid.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TudorRose

    TudorRose

    [12]May 4, 2010
    • member since: 04/28/08
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 440

    Lois was just worried about Meg. For all they know he could have been a serial killer. As for Brian I think it was sweet that he was worried about her. He always treated meg for the most part decent. Examples. Deep throats, Barely Legal, Perfect castaway.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TDMe

    TDMe

    [13]May 8, 2010
    • member since: 07/11/09
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 334

    What bugs me is that the school had a prison Pen-Pal program.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sibowittz

    sibowittz

    [14]May 9, 2010
    • member since: 03/05/08
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 1,217

    sinjaceheroes wrote:


    Tkerekes13 wrote:


    TheDarthvader wrote:
    She was dating a convict. I find it extremely hard to see another side of this argument. And Louis was protecting her daughter, another situation I find hard to argue against. So I dont know what you want to say here.
    Well, sure, she was dating a convict, but you forget that his crimes were for such petty reasons that he probably didn't know what he was doing. And though Lois was protecting her daughter, it was in a way that made her look too overbearing and overprotective that maybe all parents should learn to not jump to conclusions, let their kids tell their sides of the story, and expect some proof. Now what do you say to that?



    I dont know if you have kids, but if you did you would know that it would be scary as hell if a son or daughter were "dating" (as much as talking through a plastic wall by phone could be considered dating) a convict, while said convict is still in jail, which makes this situation mundane and confusing, but hey thats FG for ya.


    But anyways, lois wasnt in the wrong. We clearly see that there is much more to see about the convict than just a robbery to buy medicine, for the comment he makes when he gets to Meg's room. It was obvious he didnt tell Meg the whole story and he may have been a bit psycho. We will never know.


    And I dont think Brian was in the wrong either. I dont think I know anyone who would keep something like this from a 17-year-old's mother, while the convict was much more older, which is something you ignored completely.


    So, Lois, not overreacting at all in my opinion.


    I like that Supernatural "pudding" thing. LoL. Really random.

    Edited on 05/09/2010 12:13am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of LukeJames525

    LukeJames525

    [15]May 10, 2010
    • member since: 05/24/09
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 1,226
    Lois wasn't being a b*tch, nor was Brian being a snitch. They were both worried about her.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tkerekes13

    Tkerekes13

    [17]May 10, 2010
    • member since: 01/08/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 11,023

    LukeJames525 wrote:
    Lois wasn't being a b*tch, nor was Brian being a snitch. They were both worried about her.
    Lois WAS being a b*tch, and Brian WAS being a snitch. Plus, don't you think they were overreacting just a tad?

    Edited on 05/16/2010 2:38pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tkerekes13

    Tkerekes13

    [18]May 10, 2010
    • member since: 01/08/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 11,023

    SorrowsIron wrote:
    Tkerekes, you are being completely ridiculous and I actually have a feeling you only posted this to start controversy. Obviously any parent would act exactly like Lois did after finding out that her 17 year-old daughter is dating a much older man in prison. God, its called common sense. Lois was not being a B*tch at all, for once she was actually trying to protect her daughter. Unlike the time when Meg was upset and she just said "here's a sylvia plath book and a bottle of Ambien. I'm gonna look the other way, and whatever happens, happens."
    I am NOT being completely ridiculous at all and I did NOT post this to start controversy at all. Besides, I believe that you are, in some ways, wrong. Lois was indeed being a b*tch due to the way she was trying to "protect" her daughter, because I have no reason to believe that Luke was dangerous. Besides, if you haven't paid attention lately, there are lots of users on Youtube and on Fanfiction.net who dislike Lois and the way that she's been towards Meg lately. And if you don't like it, then I suggest that you stay out of this completely.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tkerekes13

    Tkerekes13

    [19]May 11, 2010
    • member since: 01/08/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 11,023

    ZoneHero wrote:


    I don't think it was wrong with Brian to tell Meg's parents about this shocking truth, although, later on the episode, he denounces the penile system which begs the reason why he didn't look up Luke's past first. You can't say he may have learn this later on, because he was acting like he knew this all along, as he did with MegaMart USA or Global Warming. Maybe it was one of his hypocritical moments,


    As for Lois, there are two things I found that nulls her arguement about Luke (both involving her realtionship with Peter). Like how she consider the "sob story" to be lie to get Meg hook on, while Peter always says he learns his lesson from his mistakes, he doesn't. But Lois believes him anyway despite this. Heck, he stole a qoute from "Planes, Trains and Automobiles" after she rightfully tells him off, but after that speech. SHE BUYS IT! I mean, what the heck? Remember when she had he own mind? Now she seems to believe anything anyone tells her. Like proving Micheal Moore is gay will protect the country, not even a 1st grader will believe that. A 1st grader! But Lois belives this with no questions ask! ... and I am rambling. Sorry. It just that I use to love this show and... now it just plain pointless.


    As for being angry about Meg dating someone in jail, Lois has no right to judge considering she is married to a man who has been sent to jail numerous times for somewhat minor things (like causing a mass riot at the Superbowl) all the while he hasn't been punished for crimes that he should go to jail for.



    As for Luke... it hard to say about his character in general, considering that Meg got an newboyfirend later on. Guess he been thrown into Limbo along with Meg's other boyfriends, like Kevin or the Nudist kid.


    Well, maybe Brian should have asked Meg first before telling the rest of the family. Besides, I see your point about him not looking up Luke's past first. He was probably too quick to judge, you might say.


    Yeah, Lois will probably believe anything now, whether or not it's true. The writers probably took advantage of that and made her indignant toward Meg about her (Meg) and Luke, and maybe it would have been helpful if they submitted Luke, and maybe even Peter, to a lie detector test.


    I completely agree that Lois has no right to judgebecause Peter has been sent to jail numerous times before, though we probably don't have time to count them right now, and he still gets away with everything. Plus, if anybody wanted to find out whether or not Peter did those things and whether or not he did them on purpose, well, I think what I said about a lie detector test still applies to this.


    Yeah, there's no telling what could have happened to her previous boyfriends. I suppose it's good that she's found some boyfriends who care about her, but why phase them out?


    P.S. I'm sorry for triple posting.


    P.P.S. If anybody is willing to pick out, or even create, a boyfriend for Meg, be my guest.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SorrowsIron

    SorrowsIron

    [20]May 11, 2010
    • member since: 03/22/10
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 789
    Tkerekes13 wrote:

    SorrowsIron wrote:
    Tkerekes, you are being completely ridiculous and I actually have a feeling you only posted this to start controversy. Obviously any parent would act exactly like Lois did after finding out that her 17 year-old daughter is dating a much older man in prison. God, its called common sense. Lois was not being a B*tch at all, for once she was actually trying to protect her daughter. Unlike the time when Meg was upset and she just said "here's a sylvia plath book and a bottle of Ambien. I'm gonna look the other way, and whatever happens, happens."
    I am NOT being completely ridiculous at all and I did NOT post this to start controversy at all. Besides, I believe that you are, in some ways, wrong. Lois was indeed being a b*tch due to the way she was trying to "protect" her daughter, because I have no reason to believe that Luke was dangerous. Besides, if you haven't paid attention lately, there are lots of users on Youtube and on Fanfiction.net who dislike Lois and the way that she's been towards Meg lately. And if you don't like it, then I suggest that you stay out of this completely.



    You've misunderstood. I completely agree that Lois has been a b*tch to Meg lately. However in this episode it wasn't the case. Yea, maybe he was only stealing medication, but any mother is going to get upset when she finds out her 17 year-old daughter is dating a much older man IN PRISON. Think reality here.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.