Family Guy Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on FOXIn Season

"Quagmire's Quagmire" Episode Discussion

ayranci2

[1]Nov 4, 2013
    • level: 4

HATERS GONNA HATE, I loved this episode so much.My favorite episodeofthis seasonso far but my opinion might change until I see "Life of Brian" episode. That episode looks interesting.Anyway, this episodewas very funny. Stewie and Brian plot was lindaakward but It wasn't bad as I thought It would be. 10/10

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ilikekatyperry

[2]Nov 4, 2013
    • level: 9

This episode is way better than Vestigial Peter. This had some funny moments, like Brian imitating a firetruck siren and Adam West complaining about the Apple Logo on his laptop. I felt like the cutaway with Peter at the fast food restaurant was funny but a little long, but at least it's not long like that Conway Twitty song back in The Juice is Loose.

Okay episode, 7/10 rating from me.

Edited on 11/05/2013 4:19pm
    Edited 2 total times.

thundercat2000

[3]Nov 4, 2013
    • level: 17

Brian imitating the fire truck, Peter in the fast food restaraunt and Mayor West were the best parts. So nice Brian acting like a real dog again. Hated the episode.

gamescholar

[4]Nov 12, 2013
    • level: 3

A great episode to follow a terrible one in "Vestigial Peter" (and a month long break). Seeing Quagmire with his own female equivalent was great, even though it would later on put his life in danger. There were some great gags such as Adam West and the Apple Logo, Brian imitating a fire siren, and Peter and Joe getting into the wrong cars drunk. The Stewie-Brian B storyline was also good as it showed that Stewie had another teddy bear before Rupert named Oscar that he valued and interacted with much like he does with Rupert. I am curious as to why Stewie didn't attempt to kill Brian for humping Rupert because he killed New Brian for doing exactly that. I thought Ida could have made her first appearance in the episode in another situation than her and Quagmire being forced to have sex. But at least they made up for that later on. Overall a great episode to bring Family Guy back from a long break. I give it a score of 7 out of 10.

dancingbeatle

[5]Nov 24, 2013
    • level: 45
    How does a stuffed toy bear hang it's self? Seems like Quagmire has no luck in picking women to go passed one night stands.