Family Guy Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Random "You know what really grinds my gears?" quotes

exterminator25

[1]Dec 11, 2007
    • level: 27

Basically one person writes down what they want the next person to have Peter Griffin rant about, then writes what they want the next person to write about. Like that Random Ollie Williams Quotes thread.

Example:

Diane: We now go to Peter to tell us why The Simpsons grinds his gears. Peter?

Peter: Thanks Diane: You know what really grinds my gears? The Simpsons. They're always saying about how we stole stuff from them, when they are really mutated sore losers. I mean, whats with the yellow skin? huh? Do ,you drink anything other than Sunny D? You know, in Albania, they would be deamned Radioactive and sentenced to death. Lousy Simpsons. And thats why the Simpsons Grinds My Gears. Tom?

Thats just an example, okay? I'll REALLY start off now. The next person posts Peters response to the previous comment and then write either Tom or Diane requesting a new Grind My Gears quote in the form of my one.

Tom: We now go to Peter Grifiin to tell us why Youtube grind his Gears. Over to you, Peter.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TTlover

[2]Dec 11, 2007
    • level: 20

Peter: Youtube grinds my gears cos there is to many Family Guy videos. I NEED PRIVICY! Back to you Tom.

Tom; Now, Petr is telling us whyhousehold windows grind his gears

exterminator25

[3]Dec 12, 2007
    Peter: Thanks tom. you know what really grinds my gears? household windows. as if we need another way for people to see into our personal lives. what with there already being blogging and youtube and paparrazi and one night in paris no one is safe. and thats what grinds my gears. tom?

tom: thanks peter. we now go to peter griffin saying why lil bush grinds his gears.

TTlover

[4]Dec 12, 2007

He grinds my gears so much, I'm not telling ya!

Tom: O....K...we now go to Peter telling us that apples grind his gears

King_Ryad

[5]Dec 12, 2007
    • level: 7

Peter: Thanks tom. you know what really grinds my gears? apples, i mean why do they always have to cut between your teeth. They try to make you healthy but have to be a b!tch about it. That is why i don't eat apples, Back to you Tom.

Dianne: And now we go to Ollie Williams with the blacku wheather report.

Ollie: Its raining men

Tom: Thanks Ollie, and now we go to Peter on why school grinds his gears.

exterminator25

[6]Dec 13, 2007
    Peter: thanks tom. you know what really grinds my gears? school. we have to go there when we're young, follow a bunch of rules and complete it only to grow up. well forget that! I didn't complete the final harry potter book and i already know the g@y ginger guy dies. yeah, pretty much pointless.
    Tom: thanks peter. we now go to peter griffin to tell us why dieing grinds his gears.

TTlover

[7]Dec 13, 2007

You know what grinds my gears? Dying. I mean if we die, what's the use in living? Does God hate us? Why do we live? Why do we reproduce? Why is the toilet paper gone?

Tom: Those are good questions! Now Peter explains farms and how they grind his gears

jobub

[8]Dec 13, 2007
    • level: 6
    Thanks Tom,
    You really know what grinds my gears farms. i mean come on people nobody grows things on a farm anymore nobody even wants to farm i mean even farmers dont want to farm they were forced by the man the man called Al Gore
    back to you Tom

Tom: We now go to Peter Griffin with his segment on how Paris Hilton grinds his gears,Peter?

springBOOB

[9]Dec 13, 2007
    • level: 11

Peter: Thank you, Diane. You know what really grind my gears? Paris Hilton! She never wears panties and her sex tapes SUCK! If you ask me, Jessica Alba could make a sex tape even with her hands glued to Hayden Christensen's BUTT!

Diane: We now go to Peter Griffin to tell us why Naruto grinds his gears.

ninjakid4life

[10]Dec 13, 2007

Peter: You know what grinds my gears Naruto I mean they are supposed to be stealthyand the main character is really whiney and thats why Naruto grinds my gears back to you Tom.

Tom:We now go to Peter Griffin to tell us why the IraqWar grinds his gears.

exterminator25

[11]Dec 14, 2007
    Peter: thank you tom. you know what really grinds my gears? the iraq war. i mean, the wars going on in saudi arabia and they're invading our tv with a recap of whats happening. if we wanted to know whats happening then we would go up there and get front row seats and get souveniers. damn you saddam.
    tom: ? we now go to peter griffin to tell us why south park grinds his geaRS

Whizkid103

[12]Dec 14, 2007
    • level: 15

Peter: Thanks Tom. You know what really grinds my gears? South Park. I mean, where do they get off? They can say the "S" word on TV but we can't. And the story lines are stupid. Mr. Hanky, the Christmas Poo? And they say that this show called "Family Guy" is just joke after joke. I like that show, it's funny. And the father looks very familiar... And that's why South Park really grinds my gears, back to you Tom.

Tom: Thank You Peter. Now Peter will explain why the Internet grinds his gears.

conan96

[13]Dec 14, 2007
    • level: 4

Peter:Thank you Tom.

You know what really grinds my gears?

Internet, There are too many ads and pop-ups.

Tom:Thank you now Peter will tell us why american dad really grinds his gears.

ninjakid4life

[14]Dec 14, 2007
    Peter:You know what grinds my gears american dad I mean come on people are watching that instead of my show I mean my show is more funnier than that.

Tom:Okay now we go to Peter why Hippies grinds his gears.

Whizkid103

[15]Dec 14, 2007

Peter: "Thank you Tom, you know what really grinds my gears? Hippies*. All they believe is Love and Peace. What a load of bull. Back to you Tom." * No offense

Tom: "Thank you Peter, now Peter will tell us why Scrubs grinds his gears, Peter?"

Edited on 12/14/2007 3:42pm

ninjakid4life

[16]Dec 14, 2007
    Peter:You know what grinds my gears the scrubs I mean they riped off our flashback joke I mean come on I invented that idea back to you Tom.

Tom:Thank you Peter, now we go to Peter to tell us why the writers strikes grinds his gears.

TTlover

[17]Dec 14, 2007

I'M IN A STATE HERE! WE'RE CANCELLED! And that's why the writers strike grinds my gears.

Tom: We now go to Peter telling us why elevators grind his gears

Whizkid103

[18]Dec 14, 2007

Peter: Thank you Tom. You know what really grinds my gears? Elevators. They're a rip-off ofthe escalator. And that's why Elevators really grind my gears, back to you Tom.

Tom: Thank you Peter, noe Peter will tell us why Subway really grinds his gear, Peter?

springBOOB

[19]Dec 14, 2007
    • level: 11
    Whank you, Tom. You know what really grinds my gears? Subway. They think their so cool with their Jared and Reggie Bush, John Cena, and Michael Strahan selling out to them. I know I would never do that. In fact, if I was to advertise for those bastards, they would have to get me drunk off Shmirnoff's, Captain Morgan, Absolut, Jack Daniels, and drug me with 7659 types of Methamphetamines and a FATTY AS BIG AS THIS ONE (Holds his stomach). Or at least have my voice actor on strike (if I had one).

Diane: We now go to Peter Griffin to tell us why the PS3 grinds his gears. Peter?

ninjakid4life

[20]Dec 14, 2007
    Thank you Diane you know grinds my gears the Ps3 they think there so great but there not there games right now suck and thats why the Ps3 grinds my gears.

Tom:Right now we go to Peter Griffin why hobos grinds his gears .