Family Guy Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on FOXIn Season

"Secondhand Spoke" Episode discussion

ayranci2

[1]Mar 31, 2014
    • level: 4

What do you think of yesterday's episode? Discuss here.

Actually I haven't seen this episode yet but I'm planning to watch it today or tomorrow. I will tell my thoughs on this episode later.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

thundercat2000

[2]Apr 1, 2014
    • level: 17

It wasn't bad. I enjoyed Chris's and Stewie's subplot more.

ayranci2

[3]Apr 2, 2014
    • level: 4
    Peter's plot was a lot better than I expected. Actually I find his plot really interesting and Peter wasn't really a jerk in that episode and Brian saying Peter's not going to fine at the end of this episode. was really hilarious. I loved Chris/Stewie plot as well. It was funny and I liked that Chris realized his mistake and apoligized to Stewie. There were good jokes in this episode as well and a few cutaways were funny. I'm giving this episode 10/10. A lot better than "Fresh Heir" garbage.

gamescholar

[4]Apr 5, 2014
    • level: 3

This episode was surprisingly better than recent episodes despite the Peter story being similar to "Mr. Griffin Goes To Washington", only with the smoking debate perspective reversed. I liked the Chris and Stewie subplot more as there was an actual lesson learned in that story than with Peter's smoking and also Brian's parenting on "Brian's A Bad Father". I give it a 6.5 out of 10.

There need to be more episodes focused on Stewie interacting with his older siblings and less with an increasingly "getting dumber by the day" Brian (texting and driving is a new low for him). It would be good if they can confirm that Meg can understand Stewie and make an episode with Stewie helping Meg out with a situation at school like dealing with a research project or something.

thundercat2000

[5]Apr 6, 2014
    • level: 17

gamescholar wrote:

This episode was surprisingly better than recent episodes despite the Peter story being similar to "Mr. Griffin Goes To Washington", only with the smoking debate perspective reversed. I liked the Chris and Stewie subplot more as there was an actual lesson learned in that story than with Peter's smoking and also Brian's parenting on "Brian's A Bad Father". I give it a 6.5 out of 10.

There need to be more episodes focused on Stewie interacting with his older siblings and less with an increasingly "getting dumber by the day" Brian (texting and driving is a new low for him). It would be good if they can confirm that Meg can understand Stewie and make an episode with Stewie helping Meg out with a situation at school like dealing with a research project or something.

Meg teaming up with Stewie. That I would love to see. I hate Brian more than ever.

antdude

[6]Apr 6, 2014
    • level: 27
    So so. It was better than the one before this one.

ilikekatyperry

[7]May 11, 2014
    • level: 9

It was okay. It had funny moments. I liked the ending and how the writers occasionally poke fun at themselves. I'll give it a 6.