Family Guy Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Seth is now going to host Shark Tank

thundercat2000

[1]Oct 15, 2012
    • level: 17

What does everybody think of this?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

FOP_fan17

[2]Oct 15, 2012
    • level: 22
    Why? The host they have now is doing fine. My parents watch Shark Tank. I wonder if they'll notice a new host. I'll have to tell them it's the same guy that made "Ted" and see what they think.

drudager

[3]Oct 15, 2012
    • level: 13
    What the hell is Shark Tank?

FOP_fan17

[4]Oct 17, 2012
    • level: 22
    ^Shark Tank is a TV show where entrepreneurs pitch their business ideas to a panel of five self-made millionaires (at least I'm pretty sure they're self-made). People audition for the show, and if their idea makes it they come and tell the judges, or "sharks," about the product they've made, how it's useful, demonstrate it, etc. If any one of the "sharks" thinks it would be a worthwhile investment, they give the person money to get their product going (or to move it further if the business is already profitable).If someone doesn't think it's worthwhile, they tell the person why and explain what they could do to make their product better. The host just introduces each new person that comes on and asks them what they think about what the sharks told them, but I've never actually seen the host. I'm not sure why Seth would be interested in something like that.....