Family Guy Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Stewie Goes For a Drive

Raccoon1459

[1]Nov 6, 2011
    • level: 22

It's starting now.

Discuss, please.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

FOP_fan17

[2]Nov 6, 2011
    • level: 22
    I thought it was great! Even the side plot turned out better than I thought it would be. Ryan Reynolds (both voice actor and character) were funny. I also loved the shout out to Carrie Underwood; I honestly never would have expected them to use her work on the show. Consuela was funny as well, although I was slightly disturbed to see Stewie shoot her in the foot. Stewie's car ride was funny, and it was sweet how Brian decided not to tell Peter and Lois (I really didn't think he would.)

antdude

[3]Nov 6, 2011
    • level: 28
    Not good. This season isn't good and the series seems to be getting worse.

mysticbeam

[4]Nov 7, 2011
    • level: 11
    i thought it was pretty good

i think stewie's storyline was handled well and i loved seeing cvonsuela again

the peter/ryan storyline was frightening at first, i thought it was going to be a james woods rehash but it was different. I wouldnt say i loved it but it wasnt terrible either

and the fart jokes were funny

ice_edge

[5]Nov 7, 2011
    • level: 13
    Well darkness is no more so that's all that matters. What really got me thinking is the whole stewie driving and the big deal about it.

I mean stewie has driven drunk before. Not to mention he drove that house trailer back int he day. So I kinda don't get it. Is it because he drove it alone or is there an actually plot hole in this story that pretends that it's the first time he ever drove a car? Otherwise the episode was FG as usual. LOL at another bromance though. It seems they are running out of ideas now or what. What about Lois getting hooked with a woman instead? That would be less boring.

thundercat2000

[6]Nov 8, 2011
    • level: 17

It was better than last weeks' but still not good. I agree with you on Lois with another woman. It would be much more interesting.

ZoneHero

[7]Nov 8, 2011
    • level: 19

The main story was good, it was great to see Stewie being somewhat "evil" without the episode having be that way because the story just needed it, like how he uses his machines in Road to Italy and Multiverse. He just took a gun and fired the place. THAT... was classic Family Guy.

The side story... ugh. Another dud. It seem like a half finished story, Peter was weirded by Reynolds' forwardness and when he confronts him about it, Reynolds gives a little speech that changes Peter's perspective... as well as Reynolds himself. What? He dumps people he that he beats around the bush, some of which he knows they're married, after he finds them to be might slightly be intolerant by using everyday terms? And the story just ends there? That's a load! And what's with Lois in this episode? Peter has sucked all the passion out of her, she didn't seem even matter in this episode.

And is that going to be a reoccurring joke? Peter confronts Lois about how is sexually violated and she either laughs or ignores it? With the Doctor, it was Peter being Peter, but when when his boss actually harasses Peter, Lois did the same thing, saying men can't be harassed and did nothing to help him at all; and now, Peter points out how froward a movie star was to him and she just dismisses it and just ignores Peter's longing to be with Reynolds at the end? How come she acts that way when Peter is at his lowest while she is totally okay with him in episodes like she lets him run her father's company when she inherits it, when she knows he can't be trusted to go to the story to run an errand without coming back and buying a mental challenged horse?

ollibot284

[8]Nov 9, 2011
    • level: 9

This was an interesting episode some moments that stood out to me were:

the return of weenie and the butt

the return of conswala and stewie mentioning how she used to work for the griffins

Conswala giving stewie and bath with chicken and vegetables in it It liked as though she was trying to cook him.

Herbert winning the justin bieber concert tickets

I thought for sure that Ryan Reynolds was gay for Peter. When we found out he wasn't Peter started to want him as for Stewie's subplot I thought the driving part was too short I thought we'd see more of it especially since it's the title. I liked it when stewie shot conswala v

family guy has come up with wacky plots but this one was unusual I can't wait for back to the pilot this week it's going to excellent

quintex96

[9]Nov 13, 2011
    I'm a little late here, anyways this was a decent episode, Stewie's story was alot more interesting then Peter's(I was glad to Consuela get shot, hate her) which didn't really make sense or go anywhere, Reynolds was amusing, but I would've prefered a different guest star.

ollibot284

[10]Jun 2, 2012

It reairs tomorrow night. I'm looking forward to seeing it. Consalua is always funny I'm glad they were able to put her in. I'm glad Brian didn't tell on Stewie. He got his priest fixed eventually since he's shown driving it later on.