Family Guy Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on FOXIn Season

"The Most Interesting Man in the World" Episode Discussion

ayranci2

[1]Apr 15, 2014
    • level: 4

What do you think ofthe lastepisode? Discuss here.

I haven't seen the episode yet butAV Club gave this episode B+ and most ofthe reactions of this episode was positive. I really hope It will be great as I expect.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ilikekatyperry

[2]Apr 15, 2014
    • level: 9

It was OK. It had some funny moments, like Peter shouting "Affirmative!" instead of "Yes!" during sex. I haven't seen the episode last week or the week before, though.

ayranci2

[3]Apr 16, 2014
    • level: 4

I watched the episode and I loved it honestly. It's a really funny and well-written episode and I liked Peter's smart version. There were also a lot of good jokes in this episode. My favorite part in this episode was Peter asking Brianwhatbookhe read and Stewie's comments on Brian. 10/10 (WHY I'm so postive about season 12? I don't know.)

Edited on 04/16/2014 4:42am

thundercat2000

[4]Apr 25, 2014
    • level: 17

This one wasn't bad. Smart Peter was funny and I'm glad he put Brian in his place.

gamescholar

[5]Apr 27, 2014
    • level: 2

I was actually surprised at how good this episode turned out to be after giving it some thought. While I didn't like how they dumbed down the kids (especially Stewie) and the unnecessary potshot at Tucson, Arizona (Quahog, Rhode Island is clearly way stupider, with Stoolbend, Virginia not too far behind), a good job was done in making Peter more smarter and cultured. I enjoyed Peter putting both Lois and Brian in their place with his more intellectual personality. Its sad that this is what has become of Brian since he was killed off and then brought back to life by having his impending death prevented. But at least he is being called out for his hypocrisy more unlike Lois. Lois for a change got her comeuppance for calling Peter an idiot (though she is correct) and being proven by him as an idiot herself (constantly forcing Peter to do stuff she knows could result in disaster is an act of stupidity on her part). I give this episode a 7 out of 10 for being different and more creative than other episodes from recent seasons.