Family Guy Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Upcoming Episodes/Schedule

Grand13

[81]Aug 5, 2009
    • level: 11

updated August 14, 2009

Season 8 (2009-2010)

01 September 27, 2009----- 7ACX?? ---------------"TBA" (Season Premiere)
    ?? TBA (est.)------------------7ACX01--------------"Family Goy"
    ?? TBA (est.)------------------7ACX02--------------"Brian's Got a Brand New Bag"
    ?? TBA (est.)-------------------7ACX03--------------"Ode to '85"
    ?? TBA (est.) ------------------7ACX04 ------------- "Quagmire's Baby"
    ?? TBA (est.) ------------------ 7ACX05 --------------"Hannah Banana"
    ?? TBA (est.) ------------------ 7ACX06 --------------"Road to Multiverse" (previously Sliders)
    ?? TBA (est.)-------------------7ACX07--------------"Dog Gone"
    ?? TBA (est.)-------------------7ACX08------------- "Jerome is the New Black"
    ?? TBA (est.) ------------------ 7ACX09 --------------"Big Man on Hippocampus"
    ?? TBA (est.) -------------------7ACX11 --------------"Business Guy"
    ?? TBA (est.)-------------------7ACX12---------------"Dial Meg for Murder"
    ?? TBA (est.) -------------------7ACX13 ------------- "Brian Griffin's House of Payne"
    ?? TBA (est.) -------------------7ACX14 -------------- "Extra Large Medium"
    ?? TBA (est.)-------------------7ACX15---------------"Go, Stewie, Go!"
    ?? TBA (est.)-------------------7ACX16---------------"Peter-assment"
    ?? TBA (est.)-------------------7ACX17---------------"The Splendid Source"
    ?? TBA (est.)-------------------7ACX18---------------"April in Quahog"
    ?? TBA (est.)-------------------7ACX19---------------"Quagmire's Dady"
    ?? TBA (est.)-------------------7ACX20---------------"Brian & Stewie"
    ?? May 16, 2010 (est.)---- 6ACX21/6ACX22 ------- "Something, Something, Something Dark Side (Most likely will air as Season Finale)
    ?? TBA (est.) ------------------ 7ACX10 ------------- "Partial Terms of Endearment" (Abortion Episode, will probably be released on DVD first followed by Adult Swim)

Season 9 (2010-2011)

?? TBA (est.)--------------7ACX21 / 7ACX22---------"We Have a Bad Feeling About This"

*Episode order for unaired episodes is subject to change

Edited on 08/14/2009 8:53am
    Edited 3 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Samuel2484

[82]Aug 17, 2009
    • level: 16
    Something Something Something Darkside is the beginning of the new series. It comes before any of those episodes you've put down.

evildevil97

[83]Aug 17, 2009
    • level: 26
    The only reason I believe SSSD will be the premeire is because the DVD for it will be out in December. Beyond that, I havent seen an official announcement.

Grand13

[84]Aug 19, 2009

updated August 19, 2009

it appears Something, Something, Something, Darkside will be the season finale and air on tv AFTER the dvd release....

updated August 19, 2009

Season 8 (2009-2010)

01 September 27, 2009------ 7ACX06 ---------------"Road to the Multiverse" (Season Premiere)
    ?? TBA (est.)---------------------7ACX01--------------"Family Goy"
    ?? TBA (est.)---------------------7ACX02--------------"Brian's Got a Brand New Bag"
    ?? TBA (est.)----------------------7ACX03--------------"Ode to '85"
    ?? TBA (est.) ---------------------7ACX04 ------------- "Quagmire's Baby"
    ?? TBA (est.) --------------------- 7ACX05 --------------"Hannah Banana"
    ?? TBA (est.)----------------------7ACX07--------------"Dog Gone"
    ?? TBA (est.)----------------------7ACX08------------- "Jerome is the New Black"
    ?? TBA (est.) --------------------- 7ACX09 --------------"Big Man on Hippocampus"
    ?? TBA (est.) ---------------------7ACX11 --------------"Business Guy"
    ?? TBA (est.)----------------------7ACX12---------------"Dial Meg for Murder"
    ?? TBA (est.) ----------------------7ACX13 ------------- "Brian Griffin's House of Payne"
    ?? TBA (est.) ----------------------7ACX14 -------------- "Extra Large Medium"
    ?? TBA (est.)----------------------7ACX15---------------"Go, Stewie, Go!"
    ?? TBA (est.)----------------------7ACX16---------------"Peter-assment"
    ?? TBA (est.)----------------------7ACX17---------------"The Splendid Source"
    ?? TBA (est.)----------------------7ACX18---------------"April in Quahog"
    ?? TBA (est.)----------------------7ACX19---------------"Quagmire's Dady"
    ?? TBA (est.)----------------------7ACX20---------------"Brian & Stewie"
    ?? May 16, 2010 (est.)------- 6ACX21/6ACX22 ------- "Something, Something, Something Dark Side (Most likely will air as Season Finale)
    ?? TBA (est.) --------------------- 7ACX10 ------------- "Partial Terms of Endearment" (Abortion Episode, will probably be released on DVD first followed by Adult Swim)

Season 9 (2010-2011)

?? TBA (est.)--------------7ACX21 / 7ACX22---------"We Have a Bad Feeling About This"

*Episode order for unaired episodes is subject to change

Edited on 08/19/2009 8:31am
    Edited 3 total times.

immblueversion

[85]Aug 20, 2009
    • level: 8
    Prove it. Give us solid evidence that this was verified and not changed. And no Wikipedia-esque sites or outdated blogs; GOOD, RECENT EVIDENCE.

Samuel2484

[86]Aug 20, 2009
    I Must say that the episode guide you have there is on most websites that provide one, but it is a fact that they are making SSSD as we speak, they havn't started making any other new episodes.

angrodpallanen

[87]Aug 21, 2009
    • level: 22
    That's ridiculous, why would they air the sequel to one of the most popular episodes after it's DVD release, that doesn't even make sense, even less because it's Fox, they'd probably air it months before the release, and then get as much money out of the release.

Grand13

[88]Aug 21, 2009
    cause they probably assume more people would be something that they havent seen.... Anyways it was updated on Kara Vallows twitter for the airdate. Seth Mcfarlane was asked on his twitter when it will air and he said refer to Kara and she said it was the season finale. It was on their twitter that it was first announced that something something dark side would be released on DEC 22

you can find it there if you scroll back to the date of the article

http://www.freakinsweetnews.com/2009/08/12/seth-macfarnale-announces-darkside-sale-date/

I only use legit sources...I never rely on speculation so you can pretty much always trust what i say....

K48JG69C

[89]Aug 29, 2009
    • level: 5
    IS ANYONE ELSE SUPER-MEGA-ULTRA EXCITED ABOUT THE PLOT OF THE EPISODE 'BRIAN AND STEWIE'?! IT'S STEWIE AND BRIAN LOCKED IN A ROOM TOGETHER WITH ABSOLUTELY NO CUTAWAYS, FLASHBACKS OR PROPS WHATSOEVER! FINALLY, AN ENTIRE EPISODE DEDICATED TO THE SHOW'S TWO CHARACTERS THAT WORK BEST TOGETHER! FINALLY, AN EPISODE THAT DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND PETER! Please reply if you agree with me When I first heard about this season 9 (US Season 8 ) episode, I very nearly passed out with anticipation - I hope it gets made soon! ARGH!

TDMe

[90]Aug 30, 2009
    • level: 7

K48JG69C wrote:
    I hope it gets made soon! ARGH!

its already made. Right now its probably in final editing processes

K48JG69C

[91]Aug 30, 2009
    The plot for the episode 'Brian and Stewie' is expected to be just Brian and Stewie locked in a room together with absolutely no flshbacks, cutaways or props whatsoever! This sounds like the best Family Guy episode ever. Ever. I bet any money that there will be some sort of joke about Stewie "coming out" as they come out of the room. I'm so excited about this episode, I may just scream.

K48JG69C

[92]Aug 30, 2009
    Oh, crap, sorry for repeating that message - it didn't come up on the page once I'd sent it, so I sent another. My bad.

thundercat2000

[93]Sep 1, 2009
    • level: 17
    There are other good episodes coming up beside The Brian and Stewie episode. The one I can't wait for is Dial Meg for Murder. I just wished that there was an episode with all the characters and there were no flashbacks and cutaways and not just Brian and Stewie. But season 8 looks great.

Samuel2484

[94]Sep 1, 2009
    I can't wait to see Season 8. The episodes I'm excited for are "Road to Multiverse" and "Brian and Stewie. I hope that something like Brian and Stewie getting together at the end but then break up after like 5 minutes of relationship because Brian thinks that they were both going mad, but Stewie is left Broken Hearted at the end. And "Road to Multiverse" will be fun, plus I've always wanted to see Brian and Stewie as real people!

TDMe

[95]Sep 2, 2009
    • level: 7

Samuel2484 wrote:
    I can't wait to see Season 8. The episodes I'm excited for are "Road to Multiverse" and "Brian and Stewie. I hope that something like Brian and Stewie getting together at the end but then break up after like 5 minutes of relationship because Brian thinks that they were both going mad, but Stewie is left Broken Hearted at the end. And "Road to Multiverse" will be fun, plus I've always wanted to see Brian and Stewie as real people!

"Brain and Stewie" is about Them locked in a room for an episode with no cutaways,props,or flashbacks

K48JG69C

[96]Sep 5, 2009
    Does anyone know the plot for 'Go, Stewie, Go!'? The things you could do with that title ...

DeeMonstar

[97]Sep 7, 2009
    • level: 13
    Grand13 wrote:
    Season 8 (2009-2010)

01 September 27, 2009------ 7ACX06 ---------------"Road to the Multiverse" (Season Premiere)
    ?? TBA (est.)---------------------7ACX01--------------"Family Goy"
    ?? TBA (est.)---------------------7ACX02--------------"Brian's Got a Brand New Bag"
    ?? TBA (est.)----------------------7ACX03--------------"Ode to '85"
    ?? TBA (est.) ---------------------7ACX04 ------------- "Quagmire's Baby"
    ?? TBA (est.) --------------------- 7ACX05 --------------"Hannah Banana"
    ?? TBA (est.)----------------------7ACX07--------------"Dog Gone"
    ?? TBA (est.)----------------------7ACX08------------- "Jerome is the New Black"
    ?? TBA (est.) --------------------- 7ACX09 --------------"Big Man on Hippocampus"
    ?? TBA (est.) ---------------------7ACX11 --------------"Business Guy"
    ?? TBA (est.)----------------------7ACX12---------------"Dial Meg for Murder"
    ?? TBA (est.) ----------------------7ACX13 ------------- "Brian Griffin's House of Payne"
    ?? TBA (est.) ----------------------7ACX14 -------------- "Extra Large Medium"
    ?? TBA (est.)----------------------7ACX15---------------"Go, Stewie, Go!"
    ?? TBA (est.)----------------------7ACX16---------------"Peter-assment"
    ?? TBA (est.)----------------------7ACX17---------------"The Splendid Source"
    ?? TBA (est.)----------------------7ACX18---------------"April in Quahog"
    ?? TBA (est.)----------------------7ACX19---------------"Quagmire's Dady"
    ?? TBA (est.)----------------------7ACX20---------------"Brian & Stewie"
    ?? May 16, 2010 (est.)------- 6ACX21/6ACX22 ------- "Something, Something, Something Dark Side (Most likely will air as Season Finale)
    ?? TBA (est.) --------------------- 7ACX10 ------------- "Partial Terms of Endearment" (Abortion Episode, will probably be released on DVD first followed by Adult Swim)

Season 9 (2010-2011)

When was it confirmed that all of 7ACXxx (aside from "We Have a Bad Feeling About This") will air as part of the eighth season?

Samuel2484

[98]Sep 7, 2009
    TDMe wrote:

Samuel2484 wrote:

"Brain and Stewie" is about Them locked in a room for an episode with no cutaways,props,or flashbacks

I know! The Brian and Stewie relationship thing could still work. It uses no Cutaways, Props or Flashbacks!

Samuel2484

[99]Sep 7, 2009
    I hear that the "Return of the Jedi" Spoof will be called "I have a bad feeling about this".

fishzone

[100]Sep 7, 2009
    • level: 43
    yeah, it was changed from "The Great Muppet Caper" to "We Have A Bad Feeling About This"