Family Guy Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on FOXIn Season

"Vestigial Peter" episode discussion

ayranci2

[1]Oct 8, 2013
    • level: 4

What do you think of this episode.

I thought this episode was awful and I think It's one of the worst Family Guy episodes. Chip's voice was annoying. I only laughed twice. The funniest part was Stewie saying "Brian, brower history, clean it". I rate it 2/10. I still have hopes for the rest of this season and Cleveland returning in"He's Bla-ack".

Edited on 10/08/2013 6:55am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ilikekatyperry

[2]Oct 8, 2013
    • level: 9

Meh. There were some funny parts, but Chip was annoying in some parts. 4.5/10.

Edited on 03/07/2014 7:30pm

thundercat2000

[3]Oct 8, 2013
    • level: 17

I wanted to run over Chip. That annoying runt was more annoying than Peter and his voice made my ears bleed. Do you remember the episode when Chris had a zit? The zit was cooler and Chris got rid of it for a reason unlike Peter who wanted to kill Chip for his own selfish reasons. Two bad episodes in a row.

ayranci2

[4]Oct 9, 2013
    • level: 4

thundercat2000 wrote:

I wanted to run over Chip. That annoying runt was more annoying than Peter and his voice made my ears bleed. Do you remember the episode when Chris had a zit? The zit was cooler and Chris got rid of it for a reason unlike Peter who wanted to kill Chip for his own selfish reasons. Two bad episodes in a row.

Chris' zit is way better than Chip but I don't think Chip is bad. I only don't like his voice.

gamescholar

[5]Feb 16, 2014
    • level: 2

I hope we do see more of Chip in the future. Although I didn't like this episode and found Chip's voice to be annoying like some of the earlier posts, at least he was a good, positive guy for the most part compared to the other characters. I liked when he called Peter out as a terrible father (not to mention husband and brother) when he found out Peter's plan to kill him. He also in theory could have called out Lois as a terrible mother, wife, and sister and Brian as a terrible father (especially after the "Brian is a Terrible Father" episode recently) considering their actions in the episode and throughout the series.

The writers really need to make more episodes that include some of Peter's relatives instead of continuing to overexpose Lois' parents, especially Carter Pewterschmidt. It would be nice if they made an episode where the Griffins went to Ireland to see Peter's biological father and Brian's sheep equivalent or have Micky and O'brian visit Quahog. I know both Micky and O'brian (spelling correct?) are very similar to Peter and Brian but it beats seeing too much of Carter and besides all three are voiced by Seth Macfarlane which should makes it easy to include them in any episodes. Once again, I hope Chip isn't a one episode character like Micky and O'brian and we get to see him in the future. Then again, Lois' sister Carol and brother Patrick went several seasons before their next appearances so there's still hope to see more of Peter's relatives in future episodes.

thundercat2000

[6]Feb 17, 2014
    • level: 17

You are right. How many times do we have to see Carter and Babs? You can take them so far. The Griffins should visit Ireland so that Peter should get in contact with heritage. That would make a great episode.