Family Guy Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on FOXIn Season

What's your favorite season of Family Guy?

finnysohr

[1]Apr 27, 2013
    • level: 12

Mine are Seasons 2, 3, 5, and 11. What are yours?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

NatT96

[2]Apr 27, 2013
    • level: 7

Mainly Seasons 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9

Would never ever watch Season 10 and so far Season 11 is still showing the sad downfall in jokes since Season 10 showed a lot of horrible comedy and flat jokes that were not relatable to a large audience.

My Opinion.

finnysohr

[3]Apr 28, 2013

NatT96 wrote:

Would never ever watch Season 10 and so far Season 11 is still showing the sad downfall in jokes since Season 10 showed a lot of horrible comedy and flat jokes that were not relatable to a large audience.

My Opinion.

I saw your review. I already know. I hated the christmas special (the one in Season 3).

fsaenz0125

[5]May 11, 2013
    • level: 23
    Mine are 2, 3, 5, and 10

thundercat2000

[6]May 12, 2013
    • level: 17

finnysohr wrote:

NatT96 wrote:

My Opinion.

I saw your review. I already know. I hated the christmas special (the one in Season 3).

I loved the Christmas special in the third season. It was a classic. Better than that horrible Road to North Pole one and that horrendous Nativity one.

Ayranci

[7]May 12, 2013

My favorites are season 1, 2 and 3.

@NatT96 Why you liked season 9? Season 9 is the worst season of Family Guy! Season 10 wasn't a great season but It was better than season 9. Season 10 has more funny episodes than season 9 like "Back to the Pilot", "Killer Queen" or "Cool Hand Peter". Season 11 started great and I liked almost all episodes of season 11 before "Brian's Play" but after that episode It started going down but season 11 still better than season 9.

@finnyshor Why did you hate the first Christmas special? I liked it so much and it is totally better than "Road to North Pole" and "Jesus, Mary, and Joseph".

Edited on 05/12/2013 5:06am

finnysohr

[8]May 13, 2013

Ayranci wrote:

@NatT96 Why you liked season 9? Season 9 is the worst season of Family Guy! Season 10 wasn't a great season but It was better than season 9. Season 10 has more funny episodes than season 9 like "Back to the Pilot", "Killer Queen" or "Cool Hand Peter". Season 11 started great and I liked almost all episodes of season 11 before "Brian's Play" but after that episode It started going down but season 11 still better than season 9.

@finnyshor Why did you hate the first Christmas special? I liked it so much and it is totally better than "Road to North Pole" and "Jesus, Mary, and Joseph".

I compared with the Season 3 one with Road to North Pole. I just seemed to find Road To North Pole better.

finnysohr

[9]May 13, 2013

Ayranci wrote:

By the way I like every new episode excluding "PTV", that one wasn't really bad, but I rate it 2 stars. I hated the one where Brian fights Lois when they went on vacation. You know, that episode with Herbert babysitting Meg, Chris, and Stewie? "Jerome Is The New Black" is one of the worser ones. I thougt it was completely overdone. Oh, and the old side, I hate every scene in "Mind Over Murder" not including Stewie, the season 1 finale, "Brian Portrait Of A Dog" was a little bad as well. Then there goes 3 bad season 2 starters, "Peter Peter, Caviar Eater", "Holy Crap", and "Da Boom". "I Am Peter, Hear Me Roar" and "If I'm Dyin' I'm Lyin" were both bad. For season 3, I only hate a few, being "The Kiss Seen Around The World", "And The Wiener Is", and "Freakin Family Guy Christmas".

Edited on 05/15/2013 12:37pm

Raccoon1459

[10]May 19, 2013
    • level: 22
    1,3,4,5, and 6.

thundercat2000

[11]May 19, 2013

finnysohr wrote:

Ayranci wrote:

I compared with the Season 3 one with Road to North Pole. I just seemed to find Road To North Pole better.

The Road to the North Pole had Brian being a mean jerk and more liberal crap plus a bad musical number, Stewie killing a family and gore. I prefer "A Freakin Sweet Christmas."

Ayranci

[12]May 20, 2013

@thundercat2000: In my opinion, "Road to North Pole" was okay but I agree that first Christmas special was better than it. I think everything got worse after second half. I gave this episode a 6/10. I know that lots of people didn't like "Jesus, Mary, Joseph" but I actually liked that one but I hated that Meg was a donkey too and It has boring parts too. I gave it 6.5/10.

Edited on 05/20/2013 12:15am

thundercat2000

[13]May 20, 2013

I hated when Meg was a donkey too and I hated that episode.

Raccoon1459

[14]May 20, 2013
    • level: 22
    thundercat2000 wrote:

finnysohr wrote:

Ayranci wrote:

The Road to the North Pole had Brian being a mean jerk and more liberal crap plus a bad musical number, Stewie killing a family and gore. I prefer "A Freakin Sweet Christmas."

You don't really care about gore, do you?

thundercat2000

[15]May 20, 2013

Not all the time.

finnysohr

[16]May 26, 2013

Who thinks Season 3 is one of the best seasons?

thundercat2000

[17]May 28, 2013

I do. Great episodes.

Ayranci

[18]May 29, 2013

What do you guys think of season 11? It was a little disappoining but It was a decent season. Season 11 wasn't great as season 10 but It was better than season 9.

Ayranci

[19]May 29, 2013

finnysohr wrote:

Who thinks Season 3 is one of the best seasons?

Me! Season 3 is one of my favorite Family Guy seasons.

finnysohr

[20]May 29, 2013

Oh, remember Stewie loves Lois? That was an awesome episode.