Family Guy Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Which member of the griffin family will die

thephantom

[1]Aug 19, 2013
    • level: 4

Seth Macfarlene has said that a member of the griffin family will die in season 12 and be replaced. Who do you think will die?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

thundercat2000

[2]Aug 19, 2013
    • level: 17

My guess it will be Brian. They have already created a new dog named Vinny.

thephantom

[3]Aug 19, 2013
    I would get rid of Chris. He's the most boring character on the show. Stewie is annoying in the newer episodes

thundercat2000

[4]Aug 20, 2013

I really do hope it'll be Brian. When the show came back, he morphed into the most unlikeable douchebag. I know I created a thread on over 200 reasons to hate Brian and I was honest but it's time for that dog to go. I would also love Peter and Lois to die in the final episode.

thephantom

[5]Aug 20, 2013
    Why don't they kill Lois. Have Stewie finally kill her

thephantom

[6]Aug 20, 2013

Am I the only one that noticed all Brian centered episodes have to do with him being a liberal douche

Edited on 08/20/2013 5:01pm

snake63

[7]Aug 31, 2013
    • level: 20

I believe that it will be Chris cause Seth Green is getting a new comedy show.

thundercat2000

[8]Sep 1, 2013
    [QUOTE="thephantom"]

Am I the only one that noticed all Brian centered episodes have to do with him being a liberal douche

[/QUOTEYour'e not the only one.

ayranci2

[9]Sep 1, 2013

I think Chris will die because the writers don't focus on him much and the other Griffins, except Chris and Brian will meet The Simpsons in "The Simpsons Guy" (It belongs to season 13). I don't think Brian will die because he is Seth's favorite character. If Brian dies, I won't be sad because I don't like him anymore but If Brian doesn't die, bring back old Brian!!!

Bye the way, I'm Ayranci. I'm just using another account because all of my reviews in my old accountare deleted, I can't write reviews or enter the forums anymore. I hope the same things don't happen to my new account!

Edited on 09/01/2013 10:40am
    Edited 2 total times.

thephantom

[10]Sep 1, 2013
    ayranci2 wrote:

I think Chris will die because the writers don't focus on him much and the other Griffins, except Chris and Brian will meet The Simpsons in "The Simpsons Guy" (It belongs to season 13). I don't think Brian will die because he is Seth's favorite character. If Brian dies, I won't be sad because I don't like him anymore but If Brian doesn't die, bring back old Brian!!!

Bye the way, I'm Ayranci. I'm just using another account because all of my reviews in my old accountare deleted, I can't write reviews or enter the forums anymore. I hope the same things don't happen to my new account!

I would not be sad if Chris dies. He's a boring character that they never focus on. Brian is the most likely because they are adding a dog named Vinny next season. Maybe its time to let Stewie go. He's actually starting to become annoying

gamescholar

[12]Sep 1, 2013
    • level: 2

Taking everything into consideration, Brian and Chris seem like the top two candidates to be the Griffin family member to die. As pointed out previously, they are introducing a new dog character named Vinny and Chris is seen the less out of all of the Griffins and also has the least character development (he's basically a follower in most of the family's shenanigans). As for other family members who I would not lose sleep over if they killed them off, I would prefer they get rid of Lois over Stewie and Meg. The writers seem to have ran out of ideas for Lois' character that do not involve more ways to portray her as an abusive whore with an annoying voice (and questionable sex appeal given her big nose). I do agree that Stewie has gotten annoying with how they have written his character even though he is my favorite character. And for all the abuse that Meg's character has taken over the past 4 to 5 seasons, the fact that she is still around shows that there is more to get out of her character than others. Of course, this means that Peter is the least likely Griffin to die since he is the main character and the series won't end for at least 2 more seasons, however the writers need to improve his relationship with his family more and not have his stunts kill people. That's it with my take on this topic.

thephantom

[13]Sep 1, 2013

I would probably get rid of either Stewie or Brian. Stewie trying to kill his mom and be evil is getting old and annoying. He's never does anything actually evil anyway All Brian cares about is being liberal and having sex with women. They should have left him dead after he jumped off the balcony in "Roads to Vegas"

I think its time to let those two go. They have been dragged on as far as they could

Edited on 09/01/2013 7:26pm

ayranci2

[15]Sep 2, 2013

thephantom wrote:
    ayranci2 wrote:

I would not be sad if Chris dies. He's a boring character that they never focus on. Brian is the most likely because they are adding a dog named Vinny next season. Maybe its time to let Stewie go. He's actually starting to become annoying

Le Stewie go? But I like Stewie. I like him when he is evil. Also Stewie isbarely evil in new seasons now.Stewie won't die because he will be in "The Simpsons Guy" episode. If Brian dies and they add a new dog named Vinny, I hope he/she isn't a jerk like Brian and he/she is funny.

thundercat2000

[16]Sep 2, 2013

ayranci2 wrote:

thephantom wrote:
    ayranci2 wrote:

Le Stewie go? But I like Stewie. I like him when he is evil. Also Stewie isbarely evil in new seasons now.Stewie won't die because he will be in "The Simpsons Guy" episode. If Brian dies and they add a new dog named Vinny, I hope he/she isn't a jerk like Brian and he/she is funny.

I too hope Vinny is the complete opposite of Brian. I hope he dates dogs, is funny, isn't a douche etc. Also, the less of Seth the better.

snake63

[17]Sep 2, 2013
    • level: 20

A lot of responses says it will be Brian. I think it will be unlikely because Seth MacFarlene's Peter and Brian was based on his early characters that was on an unsold Cartoon Network cartoon. Also to create another dog called Vinny is like when Happy Days replaced Richie with Roger a pale comparisson. I still say Chris because he is a useless character without the angry monkey.

Edited on 09/02/2013 1:06pm

ayranci2

[18]Sep 3, 2013

thundercat2000 wrote:

ayranci2 wrote:

thephantom wrote:
    ayranci2 wrote:

I too hope Vinny is the complete opposite of Brian. I hope he dates dogs, is funny, isn't a douche etc. Also, the less of Seth the better.

I agree. Vinny should be opposite of Brian but I don't want Vinny to hate dogs.

thundercat2000

[19]Sep 3, 2013

thephantom wrote:

I would probably get rid of either Stewie or Brian. Stewie trying to kill his mom and be evil is getting old and annoying. He's never does anything actually evil anyway All Brian cares about is being liberal and having sex with women. They should have left him dead after he jumped off the balcony in "Roads to Vegas"

I think its time to let those two go. They have been dragged on as far as they could

I agree. The Road to and time travel episodes have ran their coarse. I hope that Vinnie would have relations with ALL members of the family and not just Stewie. Do we really need another Brian? I don't think so. I hope they don't make it into the Vinnie and Stewie show. Brian and Stewie have become so annoying that it was time for new blood.

ayranci2

[20]Sep 3, 2013

thundercat2000 wrote:

thephantom wrote:

I agree. The Road to and time travel episodes have ran their coarse. I hope that Vinnie would have relations with ALL members of the family and not just Stewie. Do we really need another Brian? I don't think so. I hope they don't make it into the Vinnie and Stewie show. Brian and Stewie have become so annoying that it was time for new blood.

I agree too. To be honest, I still enjoy watching Stewie and Brian episodes but enough with these two and I hope they don't make a lot of Vinny and Stewie episodes too. I think they make Stewie and Brian episodes because they are tring to make Family Guy diffirent than The Simpsons. If they are gonna make another Stewie and Brian episodes, I hope they make it like old Stewie and Brian episodes. They are great in my opinion.

Edited on 09/03/2013 5:07am