Family Guy Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on FOXIn Season

who wants an episode with ONLY meg and Chris

ZoneHero

[21]Feb 23, 2012
    • level: 19
    [QUOTE="drudager"]Might as well now. How many other religions can Seth make fun of?
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    izenYusuke"]He'll just start over from the top when he runs out.

Well, when he runs out of jokes about Jewish people or any religion that believes in Jesus. Highly doubt he would make any punches to the Buddhist or Islamic faith, though SOuth Park kinda DARED him to do that.... though he did made a joke about Hindu in that cartoon shorts of his, but that was made to make Jesus look like a jerk...

Yeah, as long as it's NOT a throwaway "new boy/girlfriend" episode, I would enjoy seeing Meg and Chris have an episode if not a b-plot with them as the focus...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tigerdude22

[22]Feb 27, 2012
    • level: 43
    I think they should make an episode with JUST Meg and Chris but like the other cast members can make a brief cameo appearance except they don't even have to speak. Peter, Lois, Brian, Stewie can just sit at the table eating and not speak as their cameo appearance.

They do ignore Meg and Chris a lot which kinda irritates me... I wonder how Seth Green and Mila Kunis feel about it. Then again, Mila Kunis does movies and same goes to Seth Green plus he works with "Robot Chicken" so that could be another reason why they don't have huge parts

Spine

[23]Mar 2, 2012
    • level: 2
    Episode Idea I thought of mainly focused on Meg and Chris:

Name: Adventures in Dog Sitting

Plot: In the beginning of the episode the family is sitting at the table when Peter and Lois announce they are taking a trip alone to The Bahamas leaving Stewie at Lois' parents house and also Brian along to help keep him company. Of course, Stewie and Brian try to get out of it. Then, Lois says Chris and Meg will be in charge of the house all week and have a list of chores. Peter, Lois, Stewie, and Brian leave (not shown for the rest of the episode.) Things start getting out of hand for Meg and Chris, such as Chris leaving the bathtub water on all night and flooding the house, Meg wrecking Peter's car (since they took a plane), and Chris breaking the couch. Then when they walk past Herbert's house they next day he askss while he goes out of town for Meg and Chris to watch his very old dog (forgot his name.) Meg and Chris say no but Herbert makes them take him anyways. Going back and forth to Herbert's house leave Chris and Meg exhausted so they decide too bring the dog to their house. While Chris is doing the laundry the dog crawls gets into the dryer and when it starts the dog dies in there without Meg and Chris knowing. The next day, when Meg puts her bra on she finds the dog in there. With Chris and Meg panicking they take the dog to Herbert's house and put the dog in the mailbox and drive home. When Herbert returns he finds his dog in the mailbox but he dosen't care and says, "I have room for one more."

thundercat2000

[24]Mar 2, 2012
    • level: 17

I love this. This I can see be made.

spongejimmy2

[25]Mar 5, 2012

This is the best idea for an episode I've seen on this board in a while you should send this in to the writers but post it on the make your own episodes thread first

Spine

[26]Mar 6, 2012

spongejimmy2 wrote:

This is the best idea for an episode I've seen on this board in a while you should send this in to the writers but post it on the make your own episodes thread first

Wow thanks, I'll do that. And thank you, thunder too.

Kennymacdougall

[27]Mar 14, 2012
    • level: 22

It'd be nice to see such an episode with only these two characters. Sure, why not?

Kennymacdougall

[28]Mar 14, 2012

drudager wrote:
    How many other religions can Seth make fun of?

I say bring it on. I just LOVE seeing how Christianity is treated. I enjoy every second of it as do most of us here in The Netherlands

ZoneHero

[29]Mar 15, 2012
    How about an episode with Chris and his Uncle Patrick: How does that NOT seem like a good episode? Chris, the odd, socially, slow art kid, and his insane uncle who kills fat people on the lamb?

drudager

[30]Mar 15, 2012
    • level: 13
    ZoneHero wrote:
    How about an episode with Chris and his Uncle Patrick: How does that NOT seem like a good episode? Chris, the odd, socially, slow art kid, and his insane uncle who kills fat people on the lamb?

Patrick is locked away in a mental facility because he's a murderer - he's not supposed to be mingling with fat-ass Chris or anyone else for that matter.

ZoneHero

[31]Mar 17, 2012
    drudager wrote:
    ZoneHero wrote:

Patrick is locked away in a mental facility because he's a murderer - he's not supposed to be mingling with fat-ass Chris or anyone else for that matter.

But in the last episode, he got away didn't he? And that's would be the point of the episode: Patrick being WITH someone he may or may not kill.

FOP_fan17

[32]Mar 17, 2012
    ^I like your idea, ZoneHero.

thundercat2000

[33]Mar 18, 2012

Me too.

drudager

[34]Mar 18, 2012
    • level: 13
    ZoneHero wrote:
    But in the last episode, he got away didn't he?

And that's a huge hole in the story. How many times is Family Guy going to get away with that scenario before we call b.s. on them?

ZoneHero

[35]Mar 18, 2012
    drudager wrote:
    ZoneHero wrote:

And that's a huge hole in the story. How many times is Family Guy going to get away with that scenario before we call b.s. on them?

The crazy killer just gets away from the law enforcements? It's lazy, I know. But that has been done alot. Take the ending the Great louse Detective from the Simpsons for example... though to be fair, they had better explanation and actually SHOW Bob getting away... sort of.

I have been calling BS on their endings for last couple of seasons now, like how Peter ruin a burger franchise because he over ate their food in one seating and the story ends with him being in the right, even though he isn't. And what about the disturbing lenience of Brian actions, such as taking such dirty, lowly advantages of a blind woman or how he let toddlers suffer from negligence so he can score with their attractive bimbo of a teacher only to turn her in when he found she already had a boyfriend? And don't get me started on "April Comes to Quahog", it starts out with Peter on a jury duty, only to hate it, then he did whatever he wanted when the earth was thought to be suck into a blackhole (most of which were OFF screen), only to the final act about him failing to connect with his kids and win back their affection with an X-Box? That seemed to been written by mantatees with random word balls! But the laziest written episode of all has to be "The Juice is Loose", that episode was filled with a couple of good jokes (though the one with Stewie could have been place in anything else, like all Family Guy jokes), but had little to no story and was filled with those padding time jokes (the Conway-Cutaway was annoying as well as the walking Dust in the Wind montage)....

Sorry, just ranted a little there.

thundercat2000

[36]Mar 19, 2012

ZoneHero wrote:
    drudager wrote:
    ZoneHero wrote:
    The crazy killer just gets away from the law enforcements? It's lazy, I know. But that has been done alot. Take the ending the Great louse Detective from the Simpsons for example... though to be fair, they had better explanation and actually SHOW Bob getting away... sort of. I have been calling BS on their endings for last couple of seasons now, like how Peter ruin a burger franchise because he over ate their food in one seating and the story ends with him being in the right, even though he isn't. And what about the disturbing lenience of Brian actions, such as taking such dirty, lowly advantages of a blind woman or how he let toddlers suffer from negligence so he can score with their attractive bimbo of a teacher only to turn her in when he found she already had a boyfriend? And don't get me started on "April Comes to Quahog", it starts out with Peter on a jury duty, only to hate it, then he did whatever he wanted when the earth was thought to be suck into a blackhole (most of which were OFF screen), only to the final act about him failing to connect with his kids and win back their affection with an X-Box? That seemed to been written by mantatees with random word balls! But the laziest written episode of all has to be "The Juice is Loose", that episode was filled with a couple of good jokes (though the one with Stewie could have been place in anything else, like all Family Guy jokes), but had little to no story and was filled with those padding time jokes (the Conway-Cutaway was annoying as well as the walking Dust in the Wind montage).... Sorry, just ranted a little there.
    Your'e right. BS endings to really bad episodes.

spongejimmy2

[37]Mar 31, 2012

I would like to see patrick again I have been waiting for him to show up again he hasn't even been mentioned since his debut episode its like they forgot about him patrick was a riot last time!!

ZoneHero

[38]Apr 1, 2012
    And I said in "forget me not" that I would enjoy seeing Lois and the girls getting in a situation that Peter and the guys would get in, and you know what; it's time for Meg and Chris to have some crazy out of town adventure to themselves. Like have them be on the run of the law or get in trouble in the south.

Raccoon1459

[39]Apr 1, 2012

I don't know. I'm so used to seeing the whole family in one episode.

LiveLife93

[40]Apr 2, 2012
    • level: 5

I'm in two minds about having a Meg/Chris episode; I love the idea of possibly having some character development (which in my opinion this show needs), but I can't help but wonder if they are strong enough characters...

Then again you could argue they are not very strong characters as they are nearly always sidelined. Maybe if the other four were supporting characters? I have to say though, I would like to have a bit of change once in a while...