Family Guy Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Yug Ylimaf Episode Discussion

ollibot284

[1]Dec 30, 2013
    • level: 9

What did you guys think of the 200th episode? I liked the time periodsBrian took all his girlfriends to. It seems like he just gets more desparate to have sex. The cutaways were funny especially the one with Brian fighting the rabbit so were the reverse scenes. The reverse chicken fight was interesting. The reverse cutaway with the Barbershop quartet got my attention so did stewie's reverse birth. This episode made an awesome 200th episode. The writers couldn't have done better.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ilikekatyperry

[2]Dec 30, 2013

I'm surprised no one made a thread for this when it first aired over a year ago. Anyway, I thought it was a good episode. There were several funny parts, such as the Greased-up Deaf Guy being un-greased, Stewie saying "You're Lacey Chabert!" to Meg, and the reverse puke scene. I just didn't like how Brian altered time and tried to frame Meg. I rate it 9/10.

thundercat2000

[3]Dec 30, 2013
    • level: 17

I'm sorry but I'm giving this a 1. This is one of the worst episodes of Family Guy ever written. It sounded good on paper but it was garbage when it aired. The jokes that included reverse vomiting were unfunny and gross. Another chicken fight? Peter and Ernie killing thousands of innocent people while fighting isn't funny at all. Brian was an a-hole in blaming Meg and I mentioned before I hate him changing the past and destroying the future and Stewie has to clean his mess. He is a complete douchebag and I wished he had stayed dead.

ilikekatyperry

[4]Dec 31, 2013

I do agree that the puke scene was rather gross, the killing of many innocent people is wrong, and that Brian was wrong to blame Meg for his mistake.

Edited on 01/01/2014 9:01am
    Edited 2 total times.