Family Guy

Friends Without Benefits

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Dec 09, 2012 on FOX

5.6
  • I was really boiling mad when I saw this!! I love Meg but this is the last straw!!

Meg is a sweet, beautiful girl who deserves to be love but this was so horrible. She falls for Kent but tells her that he is gay. What is more shocking is that he falls for Chris. Instead of letting him go, Meg tries to give Chris knock out pills so that Kent will sleep with Chris but it fails. I hated the Meg bashing in this one and everybody but Chris avoided her in her time of need. Lois, I just want beat you to a pulp with a baseball bat!!. She is your daughter. Act like a mother!! Brian hesitated a bit. Your'e next Brian!! What is with him reading Megs' diary? He is dead to me. I wished that Meg had let Kent go and moved on. What she did wasn't her. I hope she has much better luck in her next solo episode. I'm really am mad at Seth most of all. The scenes I loved the most where the space sex, Meg and Kent riding on a horse naked and the scene with her and Chris. Chris showing Meg a picture of them when they were kids was the best. The scenes I hated where Meg shaving, the picture of her back with hair on it, and her heart in her head. WHAT??!!! Stop hating Meg and girls Seth. If you don't know how to write for teen girls than find writers who can and ask Mila and Alex for help. Horrible episode.