Family Guy

Halloween on Spooner Street

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 07, 2010 on FOX

• Great episode!

I've only seen a few episodes of this show, and I was never a huge fan of it, but I must say I liked this one a lot. It was hilarious and kept me laughing through most of it. Some of the jokes I thought were a bit racist, like the jokes about Japanese people that Peter and Quagmire made, but looking beyond that, this was a great episode! Most of the jokes were very funny to me such as Quagmire's reaction when he found out he was sleeping with Joe and the Pink Panther joke. I also liked Meg's plot, and hers and Chris's reactions when they discovered they were kissing each other were hilarious! Chris's final line was great too, and even some of the cutaways in this one were funny, like the one with that nerdy guy stealing Peter's paper and Peter being lost in the grocery store. The only thing about this episode that disappointed me a bit was that the Peter/Joe/Quagmire story line seemed to end a bit too abruptly for me. I also didn't like how those older kids just pushed Stewie down and stole his candy. Aside from those things, though, I was very pleased with this episode. Final grade:A-. Marebear2009, out!