Family Guy

He's Too Sexy for His Fat

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jun 27, 2000 on FOX

• Not memerable but funny.

This episode was a little chessy,but its still filled with some pretty good jokes.
  • One of the best and funniest FG episodes I've seen

Due to Brian's embarrassing flea problem, the Griffin's move into a hotel while the house if fumigated. Lois and Peter soon discover that Chris has been skipping gym class because he's self-conscious about his body. Peter tries to talk Chris into getting liposuction, while Lois starts preparing him special low fat meals. Stewie starts taunting Chris by eating everything in sight, and starts packing on the baby fat. ''''Even though Chris isn't up for surgery, Peter decides to go for it. The new, svelte Peter has Lois all hot and bothered. Peter loves the results of his lipo and decides to have some work done on his face. The new, handsome Peter starts getting all sorts of special treatment: at the gym, at the grocery store, even from total strangers. Lois doesn't like the new Peter's attitude, especially when he joins "The Beautiful People's Club." Karma catches up to Peter while he's on his way to the club. Unable to take his eyes off himself, Peter plunges his car over a cliff. The nasty fall - and subsequent crash-landing into a large vat of lard - leaves him horribly disfigured (ie: back to normal). An excellent episode. Definitly of the best Family Guy episodes (both the show and pre-cancelation) I' ve seen. I liked almost everything in this episode. Although the beginning was a bit slow, but I kinda the scene where the guys shoot the fleas. Parts I laughed were "I need an adult " gag, Stewie's role through out the entire episode (especially when he was fat), Peter sticking his thumb, Chris trying to excerise by losing weight, Meg's part (was funny because she wanted to be like Peter), and a few more. Overall, an excellent and hilarious Family Guy episode...watched it for like 10 times already...including last week. 10/10
  • One of the best episodes of all time

What I liked:

-The cop thinking Chris had hams

- I NEED AN ADULT! I NEED AN ADULT

- Telling Peter You cant park your van on the divingboard

-the exterminators

-The guy pointing to chris asking Peter "what's that?"

10/10

• superb

what i liked- the lemonade standcutaway, fat stewie, stewie trying to get the ice cream in his mouth, brian spinning stewie around and around, the cop thinking chris was stealing something, the guy at the pool telling peter to move his car (or jeep or whatever it was, point is the line was funny), amongst other things.

it was pretty good. however, the ending felt really rushed. the episode, as a whole is pretty good, but peter all of a sudden being distracted by himself, and crashing, and then reverting back to his old shape and form seemed rushed to me, as well as the final line of the episode. so, because of all of this, final grade is an A- or so. Only thing stopping it from being perfect is the last few minutes/seconds feeling rushed

• Very funny

When The griffin's house becomes infested with fleas, they must move into a hotel until the fleas are gone. Chris becomes embarrased with his weight, so Lois starts preparing him healthy meals, and he starts exercising. Stewie starts mocking Chris, by eating everything in sight, and he soon becomes overweight. Cleveland suggests that Chris should get liposuction to remove the fat. Chris dosn't want to, but Peter gets it and becomes skinny. he soon gets more surgery, and becomes very buff. After falling off a cliff, he becomes fat again, and says he didn't learn a lesson.

This was a great epsiode, with Stewie being a jerk to Chris, and him eating the ice cream. I also loved Peter yelling "I need an adult!"

Overall Grade: 100%/A++
  • Hilarious! Top 5 best Family Guy episodes!

"He's Too Sexy For His Fat"

Grade: A*

My god this episode is so funny it might be the best Family Guy episode (though its hard to rate the best ones). I've watched it so many times now and it still makes me laugh out loud. The jokes are obvious and some are silly but it still works.

The episode starts off with the Griffins noticing that there are fleas in the house. They escape and phone the exterminators to deal with the pests. Brian feels bad about the situation and sends the Griffins to a fancy hotel while the exterminators clean the house.
    The family go swimming and Chris doesn't want to go in and take his shirt off. He tells Peter and Lois that he is fat, and the staff make fun of him by confusing him with a "van on the diving board", and Peter stops him from moving using a driving wheel accessory. Lois tells Chris that he can help him lose weight.
    Back at the house, Lois gives Chris a vegetable meal and this gives Stewie an opportunity to mock Chris. Peter takes Chris to the gym and he is still not losing weight and claims he's gained weight (Stewie was stuck inside him). Cleveland suggests to Peter that Chris takes Liposuction but Chris declines the offer. However, Peter comes back really skinning and the family is shocked. A few days later, Peter has surgery again and gains muscle, making Lois more attracted to him more than ever before.
    Meanwhile, Stewie's constant mockery of Chris' weight and diet makes him fat himself and becomes so big that he cannot even walk. Brian tells Stewie that he shout be ashamed and ends up taking advantage of him.
    At the supermarket, Peter finds out that he is beautiful and people do stuff for them as a result. Peter gets invited to the Quahog Beautiful People's Club and enjoys it. Lois tells Peter to take Chris with him, but because the staff recognise he's fat, he's not allowed in and leaves Chris outside.
    Peter comes back home and Lois is upset with him because of treating Chris badly. Peter storms out and drives in the car for a while, but looks in the rear mirror and can't stop admiring himself. He looks away from the wheel and ends up crashing into a tree and falling into a Lard Factory.
    Peter ends up in hospital and his shape is back to normal after eating alot of Lard from the factory. Peter apologizes to Chris for being a jerk and Lois tells him that he's learned something, in which he simply replies "Nope"

One of the funniest episodes ever and the constant mocking of Chris was really funny, and Peter acting like a real jerk after the operation was classic. He's Too Sexy For His Fat is definatly one of the best, and cannot be missed.
  • LOL

This episode was pure win!Chris gets taunted by people saying he is too fat which causes peter and chris to work out byt in the end none of it works out lol.So peter takes megs advice and decides to let chris have liposuction but lois denies it however peter gets it and finally gets skinny.Peter goes to the grocery store and is discovered to be very sexy and invites him to join the beautiful peoples club.Peter tries to take chris to the club but he is too fat but peter still goes in lol.Peter then turns into a jerk and lois tells him he should help chris exercise but peter doesnt listen and in a very ironic moment peter gets into a car crash because he couldnt keep his eyes on the road because he is too beautiful and lands into a pit of lard and gets fat again and in the end peter still doesnt learn a lesson lol
  • A very memorable episode.

This episode is now one of my favorites. I really enjoyed the plot to this one. Chris starts working out to become skinny, after several people call him fat.

The liposuction was just incredibly funny, and Peter looked awesome after having it! Then he made himself bigger and got into the beautiful people's club!

I also loved it when Stewie became fat and his high chair collapsed! That was just hilarious!

But the ending was great! What are the odds of landing in a vat of fat, after that massive accident? Honestly!

I think this show is so ridiculous that it is just plain amazing!
  • Season 2, Episode 17.

This was an OK episode I guess. It's on way too much though. It gets a lot of attention, as does a lot of season two. But season two was an OK season I guess, it's just too common. I want to see more of seasons six and seven. I loved when Stewie fell out of Chris's stomach and the tub made that sound. Haha. Stewie got fat. Peter looked so weird when he got the liposuction! Haha, but I liked that whole Sexy People Club or whatever it was. Very interesting episode, definitely, especially when the bear ate Chris. Cool episode, I guess.
  • Quite a funny episode, but with a better storyline rather than all the high humor

7.8
    Good episode.
    I liked the way Peter got himself a lipolsuction instead of Chris. The best part was watching Peter walk in the door to the Griffin home with a new body/shape, you get the idea LOL.
    The good opinions from me come from all throughout, although Lois thinking Peter was attractive was hot.
    The fleas right at the mere start was the funniest, along with Stewie becoming a fat baby, Oh no...

Besides, the good storyline, which I found this episode to be more rather than one with a lot of comedy, it was a very good episode. However, I thought the writers could have done more with this one. I liked it a lot, but it was no particular standout. So, good episode with comedy, but more of a storyline.
  • Defantly in my top 10 one of the funniest epsiodes ever

Defantly in my top 10 one of the funniest epsiodes ever When Brian catches fleas, the house becomes infested. The exterminators come, armed with military weaponry rather than conventional extermination equipment, and shoot up the house while hunting the fleas. Brian puts the family up in a hotel while the house is closed for repair and renovation, but Chris becomes self-conscious about his weight when the staff and guests make fun of him. He starts a diet and exercise regimine, but it fails to yield results.

After a visit to Cleveland's brother Broderick to discuss liposuction, Chris decides against it, but Peter surprises his family by taking advantage of the option himself, and comes home skinny. He then gets further improvements, like getting a new buttocks because Peter claims his old one had a "crack in it." This makes Lois much more attracted to him, even though she is conflicted with her objection to Peter's actions, and also gets him invited to the Quahog Beautiful People's Club. Chris, however, is not considered a "beautiful person" and has to wait outside.

Meanwhile, Stewie takes advantage of Chris' hard time with his diet. He attempts to spite him via eating an overabundance of the fatty food Chris can't eat anymore. He eventually takes it too far and he suffers from Childhood obesity. At first, he's seems fine with being overweight, but as he gains more weight, he is not even able to walk or move his hands to his mouth.

While out driving, Peter can't stop admiring his own reflection in the rear view mirror, and ends up crashing his car and falling into a vat at a lard factory, where he consumes so much before escaping that his body is back to its old shape. Lois asks him if he's learned a valuable lesson from his experience, but he replies with "nope."

ntly in my top 10 one of the funniest epsiodes ever .
  • Flippen sweet episode.... Without a doubt a classic episode! Pretty darn hilarious.

This episode was really funny. It was pretty hilarious on how Stewie and Peter traded weights.... Stewie became fat and Peter became skinny... A little bit of irony if you ask me. Then when Peter gets accepted into the beautiful people's club that part was so hilarious, but as we find out in the end Peter gets filled up with Lard and everything is back to normal. This episode is without a doubt a classic episode of Family Guy unlike some of the episodes that are being produced these day. Let's just hope that Family Guy starts to get half way decent. However, this is still in the era when Family Guy made everyone laugh until they needed oxygen.... All and all not a bad review; it is worthy of a good score and high honor of 9.2/10.
  • lol, I love this epiee.

I love seeing peter skinny, him getting liposuction once then getting addicted to it then getting initiated into a secret club for pretty people- all the time he was supposed to help Chris exercise so he could lose wait. Poor chris... and then the brilliant twist, at the end, Peter driving along and thinking he is so beautiful that he can't stop looking at himself in the mirror, going off a cliff into a lard factory, this is a brilliant episode, I wish all of them could be this good.

However there was one moment I forgot to mention Stewie with the ice cream, that was the moment that gave this episode such a high score, It was simply brilliant.
  • The new Peter!

Brian catches fleas, which spreads to the rest of the family. The exterminators turn out to be more like mercenaries, who attack the fleas with assault rifles and fragmentation grenades, destroying the house's interior in the process.

To compensate, Brian puts the family up in a hotel. When the staff and guests make fun of his weight, Chris becomes self-conscious about his weight. When his diet and exercise regimen fails to yield results, Peter takes him to a surgeon to discuss liposuction. Chris decides to stick to his diet and exercise, but Peter goes in for extensive cosmetic surgery and gets invited to the Quahog Beautiful People's Club. While admiring himself in the rear view mirror, he crashes his car and is thrown into a vat of lard, which turns him back into his formerly fat self.
  • Good Episode

Due to Brian\'s embarrassing flea problem, the Griffin\'s move into a hotel while the house if fumigated. Lois and Peter soon discover that Chris has been skipping gym class because he\'s self-conscious about his body. Peter tries to talk Chris into getting liposuction, while Lois starts preparing him special low fat meals. Stewie starts taunting Chris by eating everything in sight, and starts packing on the baby fat. Even though Chris isn\'t up for surgery, Peter decides to go for it. The new, svelte Peter has Lois all hot and bothered. Peter loves the results of his lipo and decides to have some work done on his face. The new, handsome Peter starts getting all sorts of special treatment: at the gym, at the grocery store, even from total strangers. Lois doesn\'t like the new Peter\'s attitude, especially when he joins \"The Beautiful People\'s Club.\" Karma catches up to Peter while he\'s on his way to the club. Unable to take his eyes off himself, Peter plunges his car over a cliff. The nasty fall - and subsequent crash-landing into a large vat of lard - leaves him horribly disfigured (ie: back to normal).
  • Back when I was 9 this was the first family guy I had ever seen. Ever since its been my favorite show of all time.

This episode has the best line in the entire series. "and here are some pills that will make your bowel movements smell like bakery fresh cinamon rolls". Priceless. Stewies peformance in this episode was great. IT actually teatches you a lesson. But just the fact that for one episode Peter isnt a fatty fat fat (to quote the policeman)is enough for a 9 altogether. If you love comedy but hate family guy then you have definetily not seen this episode. If you havent seen it go rent season 1&2 disk 3 and you will thank me."Peter did you get a new buttox?" "I had to my old one had a crack in it heehee".
  • Lol there's been better but this was pretty darn good too!

Chris is taunted for being fat, so Lois puts him on a diet. Cleveland suggests plastic surgery to Peter, but Chris disagrees. Peter gets the surgery and becomes an egomaniacal dickwad, and Lois notices this but she can't bring herself to say it because she's so attracted to the new Peter. Peter joins the Quahog Beautiful People's Club, where he takes Chris who is teased again for his weight. Chris is still on his diet however, and Steiwe is teasing him by overeating and stuffing himself with junk food. This gives the little guy a weight problem of his own.
    Peter is still acting like a stuck up jerk, but he meets his comeuppance when he crashes his car into a lard factory because he's too busy looking at his beautiful self. He goes back to normal, realises what a jerk he's been and apologises to his family. Chris gets some decent show time, and Peter is funny as usual. The plot wasn't the greatest ever, but it was filled with gags and I was laughing throughout the whole episode. Can a guy really want more from this show?
  • Peter gets skinny and is welcomed by a secret pretty club.

THe opening was a bit weird. Well the part with Chris. WHo knew cops could just lift up your shirt in the open like that? I was totally shocked. THe bit with Lois and the price of the tomatoes was great. We are also introduced the fact that Brian has fleas.

Stewie wakes up with fleas all over him in his crib and runs to tell Lois. HE apparently hates Mop n' Glo,lol, because he slides into a small table. HE opens Lois's eyelids and tells her. He suggests that they kill Brian like Old Yeller. HE got shot because he erased a message from the mothers boyfriend. OMG so funny. THey call the exterminator. Well they arent your average exterminators. THey use guns to get rid of the problem. THey totally destroy the house in the process. It was a really nice effects sequence. THis all leads to the family going to a hotel. Stewie checks the room for dirty things and wow does he find a lot.

At the hotel pool Brian pushes Stewie in the pool, which had me laughing for like 5 minutes. Peter wants Chris to swim but doesnt want to take off his shirt. Peter thinks Lois is beating chris. HE stirs a huge commotion. and this is where he totally grossed me out. Peter licks his own nipple,ewwwww times infinity. Lois pushes CHris to start a diet and Peter will exercise with him. Uh yeah, Hi Lois have you seen your husband?

CHris' diet leads Stewie to taunt Chris with his food. He hates the diet but does it anyway. Peter suggests Lipo but CHris bails. Peter,however, does get it. Stewie is slowly getting fatter,lol. Peter looks like one of those puppets from Sesame street all skinny like that. He gets addictted to Lipo and does more, including reconstructive surgery. He does look good but he also looks like a robot. Lois is immediately turned on and shoves the kids out of the door to get it on.

Peter got accepted into the "BEautiful Peoples club". THey have a club like that? in QUahog? Go figure. THis makes Peter all cocky and stuck up. He even disrespects his son. Lois is furious with what he has done. He leaves and drives to the club.

On the way he catches a glimpse of himself and cant take his eyes off of himself. he crashes and falls. OK how high was he driving? he hits an airplane. did they suddenly build roads 20,000 feet in the air now? he hits an airplane and falls through a roof and lands in a tub of lard. he sucks all of it in and now he is as fat as ever. Problem resolved and he actually apologizes to CHris for being an idiot.
  • One of the Classics! Great story, Hilarious Episode!

"He's Too Sexy for His Fat" is Definently One of the Classics! It had everything. A Great story and Tons of Great Jokes!

Brian gets fleas which infest the house forcing everyone out. The Griffin's stay at a hotel where someone mistakes Chris for a van, so he decides to lose weight. When he can't manage, Peter tries to get him Lyposuction, but Chris refuses.

However, Peter decides to get lyposuction changing his personality. At the End, Peter falls in a lard vat and becomes fat again. Meanwhile, Stewie gets fat.

My Ratings:

Story: 4.5/5
    Jokes: 5/5
    Overall: 9.5/5

Favorite Quotes:

Lois: I hate what you become! Why don't you go back to that doctor and tell him to suck the fat out of your head?
    Peter: Maybe I will, and then I'll put it on my feet and skate on Paul Bunyan's skillet to cook his flapjacks.
    Lois: That doesn't make any sense!
    Peter: It doesn't have to, Lois, I'm beautiful!

Meg: Why don't you do what the Supermodels do, Stick your finger down your throat, and throw up 'till your skinny
    Peter: Chir don't listen to your sister. Sticking your finger down your throat doesn't make you throw up. [Peter Does it and throws up in his mouth]
    Lois: Peter, Are You Okay?
    [Peter Shakes his head yes]

Peter: Wow, when you're beautiful doors magically open for you!
    Beautiful People's Club Man: Actually, it opened because you stepped on that black square. [Pause] Of course if that's wasn't there, it would have opened anyway because you're beautiful.
  • Great!

Peter gets a lipsuction which makes him immediately to believe that he is the most beautiful man ever, and that also makes him believe that he was never fat, and well when Peter finally shows Lois about his liposuction is hilarious how does Peter is looked, and well this is one of the best episodes of Family Guy, is really cool and I think that is one of the best episodes...
  • This is a really good episode.

This episode is so funny. It is one of my favorites. Peter actully is skinny.

Chris thinks he is really fat. He decides to lose weight. Peter helps him. After not losing any wieght, Peter takes him to a liposuction place. Chris doesn't want to lose wieght that way, but Peter does. He gets like 100 pounds off. He is really skinny. Lois hates it. Peter forgets all about Chris and joins the Beautiful People's Club. He is driving there and he looks at himself at while he is driving. He can't keep his eyes off himself. He drives off the cliff and lands in a factory full of lard. He eats all of it by mistake or else he would sufficate. He becomes fat again.

I give this episode a 9.5 out of 10.
  • If my son can't come in, then I'll just come in!

This episode may have had a few too many fat jokes but each of them were very funny such as Chris "shoplifting two hams" or being a van or the sign outside the Beautiful People's Club reading "Fat people will be towed".

Peter thin was just oo weird and swallowing lard was a great way to turn him back to his obese self.

Stewie getting an eating disorder after trying to torture Chris was a great side plot and had great jokes like Brian spinning him around.

From the exterminators at the start to the Potato Head mask at the end, this episode is very funny and cleverly plotted.
  • My 2nd favorite episode.

This episode was absolutely freakin hilarious!! I laughed through out the entire show. Peter gets liposuction and plastic surgery and becomes one of the "beautiful people" While at the same time Chris wants to lose weight and Stewie teases him by stuffing his face. Stewie ends up getting fat. I loved it, every second of the show! Hilarious, outstanding, funny, brilliant, witty, wonderful, and fantastic! 10/10!
  • Brian's flea problem makes the Griffins have to move to a hotel. Peter and Lois find out Chris is self-conscious about his weight, so they help him by putting him on a diet and exercise. Peter wants to give him liposuction, but Chris refuses. Peter gets l

I loved the episode, but there was too much Chris bashing. He's one of my favorite characters, so I didn't like that. Still, the plot(s) were excellent. Here's what I left out of the summary:
    Stewie tries to make Chris jealous, but gets fat himself by doing so. Peter gets more plastic surgery to make him look muscular. He meets some guy that introduces him to the beautiful people's club. Lois becomes more attracted to him, too. Peter wrecks the car, and falls into a lard factory. He swallows a lot of lard, making him look like the old Peter. He didn't learn a lesson.

As usual, I'll mention the funny things:
    .Stewie faking an orgasm after eating meatloaf, and Brian saying: "I'll have what he's having."
    .When Buff-Peter comes through the door, Brian says, "Whoa, pal, you can't just barge in her...holy crap, it's Peter!"
    .Peter helping Chris exercise by putting a plunger with a Twinkee attached to it on his head.
    .That whole flashback with Peter in the army in a clown suit trying not to fit in with the others.
    .Thin Peter riding Brian like a horsey.
    .Fat Stewie falling down unexpectedly after his high chair broke.

I don't wanna spoil all the jokes, so I'll just leave it at that.
    Stewie didn't look right when he was fat.
    All in all, a great episode better than the previous two I reviewed.
    Watch it, it's funny.
    ~Pharaoh2.

• he's too sexy for his fat- brian has a serious flea problem/ chris is getting ridiculed becuase he's fat- and peter ends up training him to become thin.

he's too sexy for his fat is a really funny episode. it is well thought out and enjoyable, just like the series should be! . it is sort of sad that peter ends up being buffed and mistreats chris because of it. in the episode, though, chris actually showed good judgement when deciding to not get the lypo suction, which is a little advanced for him, becuase he is so stupid. wouldn't you think that because of his stupidity, he would of said yes? although, peter was dumb enough to do it.......
    anyway, chris's work out really did not help him at all in the end- he ended up gaining weight.
    meanwhile, things changed after peter became buffed- he got to join the " beautiful people's club", his family appreiciated him more, lois got along with him better. but, chris was heart broken because he thought that his dad didn't love him anymore because he was ripped and he was fat.
    one day, as peter was driving to work, he had to fix his mirror to see if any cars were coming. although, when he looked in that mirror, he kept on saying how beautiful he was and couldn't get his own eyes off of himself.
    no matter how hard peter tried, it was no use. peter accidently drove off a cliff, fell out of his car, through the window of a lard factory, and went straight into a giant keg of lard, swalloing the whole thing.
    in the next scene, we see peter in a hospital bed, surronded by his family, but covered in bandages, so you cannot tell if his buffed or fat. but, when the doctor took off the bandages, we see the old peter and were relived- you coul not help but miss the old peter in this episode!
    but, with his family around, he asks with concearn if they will still appriciate him, even though he was fat again. whe reciving positive answers form the family, peter and the family are reunited!
  • The best FG Episode.

This is truly the best Family Guy episode. All the jokes are on point, especially the Old Yeller joke and Stewie getting fat. The exterminator bit is hilarious, as is the quote "oatmeal... spittle... SEMEN?!" I could go on all day giving examples, but let's just say that this has the most "hits" from a hit-or-miss show of any episode. Highly recommended.
  • Hillarious

Thsi was a very funny episode. I loved the part where Cris was in the pool and the security guard was like: "You're not a shoplifter, you're just a fat kid. Sorry about that fatty fat fatty. Hey Tom he's just a fat kid! Aren't you, fatty? You're just a big ol' fat kid. Here's some chocolate fatso." And then when i saw Peter I flipped lol It was pretty funny. And when Peter put his picture next to him in the wedding pic?? Very funny :)
  • While trying to help Chris loose weight, Peter ends up getting plastic surgery, and so he joins the "Beautiful People's" club.

This episode was an instant classic. Chris tries to loose weight, Peter gets addicted to plastic surgery, Stewie gains an eating dissorder, Lois is unsure rather than to be attracted to Peter or hate him, and 2 old timey Strong Men ride an old fashioned bicycle of into the Rhode Island horizon. This entire episode was a riot. Most of the jokes are some of the best in ANY show, let alone Family Guy. Although Peter's creepy after the first plastic surgery, Stewie can actually manage being fat, especially when food won't reach his mouth and Brian spins him around like a ball after he trips. A great episode, definently one of the best episodes of Family Guy.

9.4 Old Timey Strong Men out of 10 Old Timey Strong Men. How is that possible? The .4 Old Timey Strong Man is a midget, or more politically correct, a handicapable little person.
  • Great episode, I really enjoyed it.

This was actually the first and only episode I've seen of Family Guy (I know, very sad). I really enjoyed it. I found it soooo hilarious. When Lois and Peter discover that Chris is self-conscious about his body, Lois tries to cook low fat meals for him, while Peter tries to convince him to get lipsuction. Even though, Chris decides he isn't up for it, Peter decides to get liposuction. Once he discovers how great plastic surgery is he decides to get a lot of face work done. Now that he is "beautiful" he is gets a lot of special treatment and is taken in to the Beautiful People's Club (hilarious), where Chris is not welcome. While this is going on Stewie taunts Chris by eating a lot of food in front of him, but then he starts to gain weight and is also put on a diet. In the end Peter falls off a cliff and is taken to the hospital where they try to fix him up, but he is left "horribly disfigured"(i.e. the way he was before). Overall, this was a fantastic episode, that made me want to see more, but I just haven't had the time yet.
  • This is a good eppisode in my oppinion. My favourite part is when stewie say "My God, He's become so big he has collapsed in on himself like a neutron star." In good humor I'd give this one 8/10.

< 1 2