Family Guy

Internal Affairs

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 20, 2012 on FOX

6.9
  • Season 10 finale is a follow-up to Season 9's episode "Foreign Affairs"

Peter encourages Joe to have a one-night stand with his attractive new partner (Anna Kendrick) in order to even the score with Bonnie for her own indiscretions back at Paris in the Season 9 episode "Foreign Affairs". But when Bonnie finds out and threatens divorce, Lois insists that Peter get them back together. Meanwhile, Peter has a run-in with the angry chicken which makes for another epic fight. I thought that this was a perfect Season 10 finale of "Family Guy". I really thought that this season ended on a highly good note and it makes me excited for Season 11. I hope Season 11 will be just as good as Season 10, if not, better. I thought the storyline in this episode flowed very well has it is dramatic between Joe and Bonnie and how we got to see them get back together again from remembering their youth. I thought the episode overall had a sweet and romantic ending. Anna Kendrick who is a super cute and attractive girl guest-voiced in this episode as Nora and I thought she did a terrific job. Just hearing Anna's voice in this episode was very cute. Anyways, this episode was played out well and I laughed hard at some moments like the cutaway with the gorilla door and the gorilla is going crazy on Stewie and then Stewie makes a line saying about why the sign didn't just say gorilla inside or something like that, Nora asking Joe something close like "Is it true you got straight A's in officer ______'s class" and then Joe screams "You're damn right I did", and more. The new Chicken fight in this episode was also complete awesomeness and I'm gonna have to say the best Chicken Fight of all because it was super intense and it was funny... I thought it is so cool how the new Chicken fight involved a "Back To The Future" parody and I just loved every moment. I hope this isn't the last Chicken fight though because it was just a freakin' awesome fight and the running time for the fight was long and good enough so I was glad that they made the fight long and not short. This episode was also a good follow-up to last season's episode "Foreign Affairs" so everything in the end handled very well and I'm very impressed and I was happy how Seth MacFarlane actually focused on some drama in this episode without popping out humor here and there. Overall, this was a perfect Season 10 finale of "Family Guy" with a new Chicken Fight that was a complete blast... can't wait for Season 11 when it comes this Fall. 10/10
FOX