Family Guy

Leggo My Meg-O

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 06, 2012 on FOX

7.1
  • This comes second to Dial Meg for Murder but it is still good. Action packed and funny.

Meg and her friend Ruth get to go France for a semester but they get kidnapped and it is up to Brian and Stewie to save her. I enjoyed it that Brian and Stewie really cared about Meg and took no matter what it cost to find her. At least Peter and Lois showed some emotion and I did like how Peter spoofed Liam Neesons' phone call with the kidnappers. I've never seen Taken but now I'm going to rent it. There were great car chases and fights. I didn't like it when Brian shot an innocent bystander on a boat and said "This is like a video game." That is not the Brian we know. Their disguises were funny and Stewie as a princess was classic. I wished it had a better ending. They could have let Meg married the prince and let her see what life is like being his wife for a while instead of Stewie killing him. I'm glad that the prince loved Meg and was the best man for her. At least she got home. Another reviewer wrote that Meg episodes were never the high points of Family Guy. Dial Meg for Murder was a very high point and is the best Meg episode ever. Still a great episode and I hope Meg gets more episodes.
FOX