Family Guy

Lethal Weapons

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Aug 22, 2001 on FOX

• A great money maker.

This episode I am very fondley of and its because of its hilarious and knocked out of the park finale.
  • Amazing plot

Bonnie convinces Lois to join her Tae-Jitsu class and Quahog is invaded by New York "leafers" coming to look at the pretty colored leaves in fall. Lois quickly becomes a black-belt, and Peter uses his new dangerous wife to drive away all the annoying New Yorkers. However, Lois's new-found violent side finds its way into the Griffin household, and after trying counseling, the whole family has an all-out brawl to get it out of their system. This episode was excellent once again. This proves that the earlier episodes are a little better than the newer ones, but I'm still not a hater. The plot here was interesting. Actually, it was reused in a later episode, but it has to do with boxing. Anyway, this episode was super funny and got me huge laughs like the beginning, Stewie slipping the water to the old lady, Lois kicking Lucy, Lois doing various violent stuffs, Stewie hitting Peter, Stewie impersonating then he checks what the man wrote, the fight at the end, and a few others. Overall another perfect episode., 10/10
  • Lois takes a Tae-Jitsu class with Bonnie and quickly earns her black-belt but later on finds her violent side

Bonnie convinces Lois to join her Tae-Jitsu class and Quahog is invaded by New York "leafers" coming to look at the pretty colored leaves in fall. Lois quickly becomes a black-belt, and Peter uses his new dangerous wife to drive away all the annoying New Yorkers. However, Lois's new-found violent side finds its way into the Griffin household, and after trying counseling, the whole family has an all-out brawl to get it out of their system. I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Family Guy". There were a lot of parts that made me laugh very hard and the storyline was magnificent. There were so many parts that made me laugh such as the cutaway with Stewie playing hoops then trips a guy and has an argument with him, Lois forcing Chris and Meg to hug each other followed by Chris saying "It's gonna be awkward when we go potty" (or something like that), Stewie seeing a therapist, Chris wrestling an imaginary bear, The family fighting each other in the last 3 minutes of the episode plus them laughing about Peter's head being in the butt of a donkey painting followed by Stewie smacking Brian and continuing the family brawl, the joke about the network at the very end of the episode, and a few more. Overall, this is an episode that everyone must see... fantastic humor and a fantastic storyline, this episode easily gets a 10 out of 10 from me. 10/10

• Another perfect episode

What I liked-

What futuramarama liked

10/10 a+

• Hilarious!

This is one of my favorite episodes of the show, but not my number one favorite. I highly enjoyed the concept of Lois going to Tae-Jitsu, and I think they had a great storyline, apart from the great humour that we got.

I also thought that the fight between the whole Griffin family was hilarious, and it was really interesting, and in my opinion, they did that scene very well.

It is a very interesting episode, and I highly recommend it because it had quite a number of funny moments and it certainly provides many great laughs.

I hope to get even more great episodes, and this show is going great!
  • "She floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!"....

The Griffin family lets their anger out in "Lethal Weapons": Lois takes her Tae-Jitsu class too far, Peter tries to get back at the "Leafers" from New York, and Stewie deals with some anger manager problems of his own.

The "Leafers" part of the episode is especially hilarious - Peter and company are driven nuts by the vacationers from New York. Lois' Tae-Jitsu part is marginally funny but not on its own, how it affects Peter and Stewie is how that part of the story is funny. "Lethal Weapons" is a very good Family Guy episode with one particularly memorable element: the Griffin family engages in a gigantic fight.
  • perfect

What I liked- Chris and Meg being forced to hug each other by Lois, "It's going to be awkward to potty", Stewie seeing the therapist, the family thinking they took pills from Brian, the family fighting each other, Lois' flashback about being an attraction, the ending of the episode about the network, amongst other things.

Good episode. It was both hilarious and had a good plot, what more could you ask for? Definitely giving this episode an A+
  • Clearly one of the best from this season, hilarious, and a damn classic...

ME LIKE BOUNCY!!! Lol. That one is to be remembered for life.

This episode was probably the longest wait in quite a fair amount of time to be this great! The previous episode: "Death Lives" was also pretty good, but nothing has beaten this one on Season 3.

Examples why: The Griffin family have this massive fight - wicked death one as well, very good flashbacks, and Lois had a crack-up as hell martial arts skills.

Overall, basing this episode on all of that, plus any negative which there wern't any, except of course some episodes are funnier - this "Lethal Weapons" episode was a classic example of Family Guy. Oh, and remember Bonnie's baby kicking Peter in her belly? Awesome!
  • An episode that you just could not stop me from laughing.

Man how about that episode if it was any funnier I might have had to be taken to the hospital. Its a classic Family Guy episode that everytime I watch it, it will have me rolling.
    It starts by Louis not likeing being pushed around by everyone, then she decides to take a course in self-defence so that she can fight back. Well she takes it to an extreme so Peter takes advantage of it. He hates the leafers, who came from New York, so he delibertly starts a fight between her and them. Peter know she can whoop them. Then at the end the whole family gets into a fight. The fight was Peter vs. Louis, Stewie vs. Brian, and Meg vs. Chris. This is probable the funniest Family Guy episodes yet!!! So I advise you that if you haven't watched this episode you dont know what your missing!
  • Yey!! This episode is Freakin sweeeeeeeet!

Before I had seen Meet The Quagmires, this was my favourite episode I just finished watching a minute ago and for along time I have been putting off reviewing it but finnally I get to. My favourite moment in this episode is when Peter is trying to get the New Yorkers out of the bar and he talks to General ZOdd and his companions from the Superman movie saying "Krypton Sucks" Lois fights them and they get stuck in that flat square thing, not that was hilarious. I espacially like Lois in this episode because she is the man in the bedroom, sticks up for stewie then unwillingly pushes him off the swing and stands up to her kung-fu teacher(who is male)and grabs her m@#$%, that was hilarious. Oh and I like the third act too the fight at the end and the cutting of the budget. I LMAO every time. If only they could make more episodes like this. Long live classic Family Guys!!
  • This episode is one of the best in not only season three, but the entire series.

Okay this was on of the best episodes I've seen. Okay it starts out with the Griffens and the Swansonses where Bonnie suggests that Lois should take Tae-jitsu. The New Yorkers then come to ruin their trip. When Lois gets back home she takes tae-jitsu and she turns out to be a natural. It continues to where Lois beats up anyone who upsets her. Then Stewie hits Peter causing Lois to think Stewies beating up people is from her. It all ends up with the famiily having a huge battle royal. Once the fights over Peter complains about why the government won't say what they can and can't watch and walks out of the room South Park style. Like I said this episode was great.
  • FREKIN SWEET EPISODE!!!!!!!!!! AND 1 OF THE CLASSICS!!!!!

personally i like this episode a lot and i recomend it 2 any family guy fans..in this episode lois learns karate and peter uses her new found skill as an advantage..if peter wants her 2 beat up anyone she dose it..but in the end lois does not like peter taking advantage of her,,so they all get in to a huge fight even stewie and brian were fighting eachother for no paticular reason.in the end the get over it and stop fighting eachother. so overall this was a brilliant episode..it is definatly worth a watch for a family guy fan.. giggity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • This is top notch Family Guy here! Wow from all the fighting in this episode I could barely stop laughing. They need to make more episodes like this one!!!

• hilarious episode. made even better by all the fights that happened.

hahaha. that fight scene was awesome. I love it every time they do a fight scene. the chicken and peter fight I and II were hilarious. this time, they had the whole family fighting. Each fight was different. Would have liked to seen more Stewie and Brian fight but the whole thing was a classic. The New York plot was pretty funny too. Excellent portrayal of New Yorkers. The bar fight was also really funny. Especially when they put the guys from Superman 2 in it. Would have been funnier if she had fought all 3 of them. great episode
  • Don’t worry, I got an idea. An idea so smart, my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about!

From the New Yorkers at the start to the family brawl at the end, this episode is a riot of laughs and entertainment, a great instalment of Family Guy.

Peter’s talking tree plan was hilarious as was him insulting the leafers so Lois could bash them. Chris wrestling the invisible bear – top notch Family Guy.

There are a few scenes that don’t have laugh out loud jokes but most of them are fairly good with some good jokes throughout.

Although the humour wasn’t completely perfect, Lethal Weapons is still a very good episode and worth watching by fans several times.
  • i love this episode! It's in my top favorite family Guy episodes.

This Episode is great. One of my top favorites. It continues to entertain and I laughed throughout the episode. I live in NY and all the references kept me interested, especially peter’s comment: “Look at the garbage those New Yorkers left on our lawn! The New York Times, The New Yorker, The New York Mets”. The fight at the end was awesome and it is a hilarious episode. The bar and church scenes are some of the best I’ve seen so far. All of Lois kicking butt and peter dising the leavers was funny, especially the far-out dimensional box thing. A great episode that I can watch over ad over and still laugh.
  • Peter is not happy with New Yorkers popping up in their beloved Quahog city. Lois becomes a blackbelt and everyone is scared of her. Knowing this, Peter uses her to get some revenge on some NYers. In the end, the family take their arguing a bit too far th

7.7
    Well, this was a good episode but it could have been better. We start out with Peter and Company fishing and relaxing untill New Yorkers invade Quohaq. Peter and them are not very welcomed with them coming here. This turns to be a good episode as Peter makes great jokes. Lois also kicks ass in this episode. The ending with Peter and the family fighting was great. This episode could have been better with more Brian and Stewie but it was still a great episode. My rating will be 7.7 Very good but decent episode.
FOX