Family Guy

Lethal Weapons

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Aug 22, 2001 on FOX

• Lois takes a Tae-Jitsu class with Bonnie and quickly earns her black-belt but later on finds her violent side

Bonnie convinces Lois to join her Tae-Jitsu class and Quahog is invaded by New York "leafers" coming to look at the pretty colored leaves in fall. Lois quickly becomes a black-belt, and Peter uses his new dangerous wife to drive away all the annoying New Yorkers. However, Lois's new-found violent side finds its way into the Griffin household, and after trying counseling, the whole family has an all-out brawl to get it out of their system. I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Family Guy". There were a lot of parts that made me laugh very hard and the storyline was magnificent. There were so many parts that made me laugh such as the cutaway with Stewie playing hoops then trips a guy and has an argument with him, Lois forcing Chris and Meg to hug each other followed by Chris saying "It's gonna be awkward when we go potty" (or something like that), Stewie seeing a therapist, Chris wrestling an imaginary bear, The family fighting each other in the last 3 minutes of the episode plus them laughing about Peter's head being in the butt of a donkey painting followed by Stewie smacking Brian and continuing the family brawl, the joke about the network at the very end of the episode, and a few more. Overall, this is an episode that everyone must see... fantastic humor and a fantastic storyline, this episode easily gets a 10 out of 10 from me. 10/10