Family Guy

Lois Kills Stewie (2)

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 11, 2007 on FOX

• Part 2 of the 2-Part episode was SUPERB (except it was a little better than Part 1)

Presumed dead, Lois returns to name Stewie as the person who tried to kill her. On the look out for Stewie, Joe leads a manhunt around Quahog. Determined to take over the world again, Stewie does whatever he can to become supreme ruler of the world. Desperate to stop Stewie, Lois realizes what she must do. In my opinion, Part 2 of this 2-Part episode was a little bit better than Part 1 and it didn't have any dragged on or boring parts except for maybe the Jafar cutaway which I can let it slide. My score was only a tiny bit low because I didn't like it when Stewie was forcing Brian to compliment Joe and then end it with an insult to make Joe feel sad and not very happy... felt bad for Joe and didn't find it funny. Also, the other reviewers like Part 1 better than Part 2 BUT for me, it's the other way around. Peter and Lois switching bodies was funny especially when Peter was playing with Lois' boobs. Chris not being tied up by his hands the whole time was also funny and the law with everyone having to throw apples at Peter very time they see him was funny as well. The continuation from the cliffhanger in Part 1 was also very good and I really enjoyed seeing Stan Smith (from "American Dad") making a cameo appearance. The fight scene with Lois and Stewie was also awesome but pretty brutal. Most of the reviewers found the fight scene to be boring but I honestly found it to be entertaining. Also, I kinda saw the ending coming when I first saw this episode so it really wasn't a surprise to me but the ending was pretty funny. Overall, Part 2 was a little bit better than Part 1 in my opinion. 9.5/10
TBS