Family Guy

Love Thy Trophy

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 14, 2000 on FOX

• Superb for most of the parts

When Spooner Street ends up winning the float contest in the Harvest Day parade, a street-wide war breaks out over custody of the trophy. Meanwhile, to raise big money for a new Prada handbag, Meg gets a job at a pancake house, where she pretends that Stewie is her illegitimate crack addicted baby. Child services investigates and soon finds the Griffin home unsuitable for a baby, and take Stewie to a foster home. The residents of Spooner Street declare peace, and decide to rescue Stewie. I thought this was a superb episode. Not my favorite episode to watch, but it was pretty enjoyable for most of the part. Although there were no characters that annoyed me in this episode, the boring scenes is what made my lower. Some of the parts in this episode could have added more funny moments. I think both of the plots are funny. It was funny that Griffins won the contest thing because of that episode from a show. Meg taking Stewie to the pancake restaurant was very funny and Stewie got some funny lines as well. I thought it was funny when Rod Serling appeared and then the Spooner Street people chase him and then later Brian beat him up with a shovel. The very last part for the episode was hilarious. Overall, a superb episode, but a few parts could have been better. 9/10
FOX