Family Guy

Mother Tucker

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Sep 17, 2006 on FOX

• :lol: times a 1,000! It's that great! :D

I just love the jokes on this show! One after one, Seth McFarlane and his writers just keep piling on the jokes on top of each other! Plenty of drinking beverages are necessary for viewing this episode as I would've become dehydrated from laughing so much without liquid! Phyllis Diller as Peter's Mom is a role that fits the ancient comiedienne like a glove! Nicole Sullivan and Phil Lamarr also have bit roles in this episode to help fellow former "MadTv" castmember pass the time with reminiscing and comedic repartee! The biggest surprise however, was when Gore Vidal actually played himself on this episode! I mean, how much did Seth have to bribe- :oops: -I mean pay Gore Vidal to play himself in this episode?! Lets just say that it was probably more money than Pauly Shore makes in a year, and that's a lot! This episode has finally given me an official reason to add this show to my favorites! That's why I wrote this review! Enough said, true believers! ;)