Family Guy

Mother Tucker

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Sep 17, 2006 on FOX

• Somewhat good but not as good as some of the other Season 5 episodes

I thought that this was a good episode of "Family Guy". It wasn't a bad episode but it also wasn't a great episode either, it was just like an average but also good episode. I wouldn't say it's the best Season 5 episode I've ever seen though since some of the other Season 5 episodes make me laugh 10 times harder. Of course, this episode gets most of the points because I did laugh hard at some part. The Charlotte's Web cutaway was funny. The Peanuts' Reunion cutaway also was pretty funny. The cutaway with Darth Vader as the meter made was hilarious. Also, the cutaway with Peter watching "The Ring" and dying was absolutely hilarious. It was absolutely hilarious when Tom Tucker is Peter's father figure and Peter acting like a child was the best part of this episode. I really laughed hard at Peter acting like a child. The Brian/Stewie plot was also good when they have their own radio show. The ending was pretty funny as well. My score was just low because this episode wasn't the best and some of the scenes were either boring or just time-filler. Overall, a good but average Season 5 episode of "Family Guy". 7/10
TBS