Family Guy

Peter-assment

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 21, 2010 on FOX

6.1
  • Sketchy Plot

But the jokes all worked and I was laughing a lot.
  • I was bored through out the episode

3.5

Peter decides to become a full-time member of the paparazzi after he finds success in selling footage of a celebrity he caught off guard. His boss begins hitting on him, but Peter shuts her down and he gets fired as a result. Meanwhile, Stewie gets stage fright when performing in a play.

As I said in the top, I was really bored in most of the episode. I hated the plot. It is pathetic that Angela begins hitting on him after she touch Peter's @%%. I didn't like Angela'simaginationof Peter. I didn't like any thing during the middle. I gave it a 3,5 because there were some parts that are funny. I laughed at stewie getting stage fright, Peter being a paparazzi and he records it on Tom Tucker, Ollie, And Mayor West, and the ending. Overall, it was a bad episode. 3/10

• Boring again.

Why is Family Guy geting so boring lately

1/10

• Could have been better

5.5
    I thought that this was a mediocre episode of "Family Guy". The plot wasn't bad but it was mostly mediocre and I wasn't impressed this episode. I laughed at three things in this episode. The first funny scene I laughed hard at was when Peter was a paparazzi in the beginning of the episode. The second funny scene was when when Peter put the phone next to Chris while Chris was sleeping and Angela thinking that the breathing was from Peter. The third funny scene was the very ending when Mort was inside Peter's clothes who is the one who actually had sex with Angela and then Mort said "I want my $2". Also, what the heck happened to Stewie's storyline? He had a stage fright in the beginning of the episode and I figured that it would be a subplot but they just ended it faster than Sonic the Hedgehog came running. The writers could have been creative and the subplot could have been maybe if Brian helped Stewie get over his stage fright but the writers just ended it out of nowhere. Stewie's storyline was only in this episode for the first 4-5 minutes and then that's it. The fantasy of Peter and the dolphin made absolutely no sense to me and I just thought it was stupid, unfunny, and ridiculous. The rest of this episode was just not good and it could have been better. Overall, a mediocre episode of "Family Guy". 5.5/10
  • Not great at all

In this episode, Peter... you know what, just screw it, it's not even worth going through the plot twists yet again. This episode was really weak I thought, one of the weakest I've ever seen. First or all, if Family Guy wants to make a statement about Terri Schavio, then do it around when it happens, not 5 years after her death. Peter as a papparatzzi member wasn't funny at all, and having Angela fall in love with him was a pretty weak idea, so half an episode for a 2 minute side-plot didn't work. After the dude Peter is watching on TV broke the Fourth Wall, I turned off my TV. Not worth watching at all. 3/10 F-
  • The plot was bad, but the jokes were good.

This episode was definitely an improvement over last week's episode. The plot was mediocre, but it at least had some excellent jokes to back it up. I loved the part where Peter's boss wanted to hear him breathe, so he put the phone next to Chris. I also liked the part where Peter tried to get footage of Stewie and the town's celebrities. I was a little disappointed that there wasn't a Stewie subplot, but I was very impressed that they pulled off a good story with Peter. Lois was a pain though, and she got irritating when she was telling Peter that a man can't be harassed. I'm glad that everything got resolved at the end though, and that Peter really didn't cheat on Lois. I'm getting tired of characters in this show doing horrible things without shame, and nothing getting settled. This episode is good overall.
  • "One day we'll have a white President again!"

Wow, Family Guy, is that you? A funny episode that I actually enjoyed in 2010? Is that even possible?

It apparently as I laughed early and often at tonight's episode of Family Guy which featured just an all-around brilliant performance by Peter.

The opening scene will without question offend people, but for those who can laugh at things, it was awesome. Chris was right about this being late as no one has thought about Terri Schiavo in years, but that does not mean this was not simply genius. I was kind of curious where the storyline with Stewie and the kindergartener was going so I was surprised when they just abruptly ended that.

And I am sure some people were offended by Peter calling Ali Williams a bunch of different famous black people, but that was yet another brilliant sequence.

I loved this episode. I had no idea it was going to be this good.
  • After Ollie Williams break Peter's glasses Peter is forced to wear contacts until he can get new ones. His boss Angela see him in a hole new light after that and Peter tries to figure out how to stop her sexual advances.

I must say this season of Family Guy has been fab so fare. Stewie looked so cute as a socket plug. Peter was entertaining as always. He looked so strange without his glasses. When Angela called him and told him she wanted to listen to him breath was too funny. Peter puts the phone by Chrises mouth as he is sleeping so Angela would think it was him priceless. As for Meg she has been getting her sex appeal on this season. 1 fling, 2 boyfriends and now she ended up getting felt up by her english teacher. You go girl.
CW