Family Guy

Sunday 9:00 PM on FOX Premiered Jan 31, 1999 In Season

bluecatcinema

Family Guy Fan Reviews page 3 of 96

• One of my favorite shows

Now I know people say Family Guy's gone downhill recently, but I don't think so. I think the new episodes might be less funny, but tell a dramatic story in each episode. I also get hype that American Dad is better, but I don't think so there. American Dad, while somewhat funny lacks the love for characters Family Guy has. Thus Family Guy is still funny to me.
  • A great show but should be the last season

This really good show but it has declined the last few season it's not as funny as it used to be
  • Awesome!

Family Guy is the funniest thing on TV. Love everything about it. Can't wait for the new series on BBC Three .
  • Further Further Future

I can only hope that this show continues on and on for years to come. Love every episode and every character. Seth MacFarlane is the God of animation comedy.
  • all about the jokes

5.5
    now before i begin let me just say ik many of u family guy fanatics will be all up in my face to say family guy is great and i honestly can see why a lot of people like this show. the jokes (especially the satire) are pretty decent but there's one problem, they're off topic.

i want a show which can maintain there plots smoothly but every 10 seconds there has to be a new off topic joke. when a joke is off topic and doesn't relate to the plot, it's probably REALLY easy to make so i just think many fanatics are giving them a little too much credit for there jokes. i still think they're pretty funny though. but due to so many of these jokes it makes u forget about the plot. i don't think i've ever one time heard someone mention a family guy plot but i do here the jokes all the time. plus some r very repetative

• my favorite

My favorite show on tv keeps me laughing!
  • WTF!?

Family Guy WTF! I don't know what to say this is the worst show eveeeeeeer! GTH who made that Fuckin gross show
  • Family Guy

Despite being one of your "biggest fans" and buying your box set, to see you accuse The Simpsons of 'ruining TV' is a joke on you.

18'30" S11,E02 if you care to see.

You are kidding me. Surely.

Family Guy has nothing on The Simpsons and Seth can only DREAM to be up there. (and he probably does citing the evidence)

So please Seth, stay in you league, do your thing and keep your bum clean little boy.
  • Family Guy

This is the most disgusting show on TV. Well one of them. I am by no means a prude, but come on filth is all can say!!!!!
  • Family Guy's So Bloody Addictive

I totally agree with all of what "therealdeal" has said. I'm sick of people moaning that the only Family Guy seasons that were good were 1-3. Sure, season 3 upwards - the shows were awesome. But season 1 and 2? Please, its obvious why the show was cancelled. The episodes are boring and the characters are under-developed, but I'm not saying that they should never have been made. In fact, I think it's more interesting now to see how far the characters have come. Stewie is good as an evil baby, but when he was just evil it was a bit dull. I, like "therealdeal" also enjoy hearing Seth voice his opinions through Brian. Why is everyone complaining so much? He created the character and has the right to do as he wishes. Many have also complained about Quagmire's transformation into an upright bitchy snob. Well, just like Stewie and Brian, the character had to go somewhere. Yes, I think they could do with bringing back the more cheery and perky Quagmire we all loved. However, I think he's become a lot cooler and sly with the ladies, which is good development for his character. I do have a bit of a problem with Peter. He's become downright idiotic with far less compassion or feeling. Lois is becoming increasingly irritating. All she does is nag now. I want the cool karate-fighting Lois back.

I'll be honest. Sometimes the shows fall flat. Sometimes there are jokes which are just rude or gags I just don't get. But this show is soooooo addictive. I think it's something to do with the rich variety of characters. I was thinking about this as I was staring at my giant Maxi Family Guy poster on my wall...
  • AMSTERDAM SERIES WEEKEND

To all our Dutch fans!!!

AMSTERDAM SERIES WEEKEND

Van 24 tot en met 26 mei staat het Cultuurpark Westergasfabriek in Amsterdam volledig in het teken van televisieseries tijdens de eerste editie van Amsterdam Series Weekend. Dit wil jij als echte Family Guy fan natuurlijk niet missen! Check 91 voor meer informatie!
  • Shitty simpsons rip off

It sucks

and it only gets worse and worse

• The first three seasons were great then it turned to crap

This show was just created to be offensive ***ed and geared towards immature twelve year old's it's also somewhat of a Simpsons ripoff. Also Seth Marlane isn't funny.
  • don't approve?don't watch

Look, people: FG has, more the most part,since 1999,been pretty darn like the political incorrectness/racism/monotonously annoying cutaways/sexism/80's obsessions/plots waning during some seasons/show losing its steam??? DON'T WATCH IT ANYMORE. shows for little kids? we've precious little adult cartoons on . as it CN Saturdays.

On March 10, Peter Griffin farted, blew up his house, and then said, " brownhouse!" For my fellow FG rest my case. Seth Macfarland, his writers, and the actors voicing all three of his shows are a winning combination who NAIL IT a hundred more times than they miss. don't approve?don't watch.
  • Please try to read it all

I'm just gonna jump out and say it. The old episodes suck! Yeah, you heard me, from seasons 1-3 most episodes were terrible. The old episodes are the reason why my rating is an 8.5. The last few seasons were the greatest combination of episodes I have seen. Stewie, Peter, and Brian are the greatest creations ever, and have gotten funnier and funnier. Stewie used to be a boring evil guy. Now he has put aside his evil ways, but still using his inventions for time traveling and other stuff and provides lots of funny lines. Peter used to love his children equally but now hates his daughter's guts. HA!!!!!!!!!! And my favorite character is Brian. Lots of people hate Brian because Seth is using him as his "puppet" but I like to know what Seth thinks. It's also hilarious when even though Brian usually acts as a human, he does dog like things too. The road to episodes are brilliant! And people think jokes are offensive. Five Words. Have. A. Sense. Of. Humor. It's a cartoon! Most of the time they can't deliver serious moments, but on occasion an episode comes like the episode Brian and Stewie where there are some dramatic moments. I also loved Seth's singing voice. Peter, Brian, and Stewie need to have more five minute musical numbers! I also love the Conway Twitty and Giant Chicken Gags. Another one of my favorite characters is Dr. Hartman. He needs more appearances. You can also never go wrong with an appearance with Ollie Williams and even Floyd Wetherton. My favorite episode of all time is I Dream Of Jesus. Long Live Family Guy!
  • really?

My sister loves this show. Often we don't let her see the show because it is not for kids 6 and younger ! People need to make more little kids shows . I hope someone agrees with me.
  • ALWAYS HILARIOUS!

This is the best comedy animation on TV in my opinion.

Will always love it!
  • BEST EVER!

This show is so funny and just so random I love it! I will never get tired of it!
  • Very Funny

Yeah in quality this is defininitly not great. But it is undeniably funny!!! :)
  • This is wierdly but good sense of humor

Seth dude you are a Genius keep this and it up
  • Now this show has humor!

When I first saw this I thought it was gabarge...
    Turns out: I loved it! This is the kind of humor we need!
    I mean we all know laughing is recognizing, well there you go: They use lots of other people/shows/lables/things we all know. And there's lots of flashbacks and short scenes that have nothing to do with the plot, which makes it hilarious! All this was the idea of a man with humor: Seth Mcfarlene, he also does the voices of: Peter, Stewie, Brian and Quackmeyer. (Gigitygigitygoo!)
    Well the plots aren't too interessting, but the humor is!
    That's why I think it's a great show!
  • Hi, I'm OldManKrabs555 and this is my review on Family Guy.

Family Guy is an awesome show, I like anything made by Seth MacFarlane. My favorite characters are Stewie and Brian. I don't know why, I just like them. Family Guy is my second most favorite TV show tied with American Dad next to SpongeBob. People may say Family Guy isn't good anymore in Season Nine, but honestly, I don't think it's so bad. I mean, why are people hating on Season Nine? I just wish they could stop some of those random gags like when someone mentions something and then they show it; that's getting kind of old. Well, this has been OldManKrabs555 on Family Guy.
  • why does everybody hate this show so much????????????????????????????????????????????

this show is not as funny as it used to be but is still HALARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this show maybe be sick and twisted at times but yet ITS Halarious.Every 5 seconds it made somone laugh! This show is about a really fat and stupid guy named Peter Griffin,with and IQ about 10.He has 3 children: Chris:He is the fat and obese man that is always made fun of.

Stewie: He is a baby genius.He makes alot of cool inventions,and is evil,and wants to kill is mom lois and rule the world.Accept no one knows he wants to do that (beside Brian) He has th IQ of about 196.

Meg:She is an ugly nerdy weirdo girl that no one loves(especially her family.

He also has a dog names Brian.He can talk,and he is always nice,but a violent person that drinks alcohol and takes pot.He is almost Stewies "Friend" at times.

He also has a wife named Lois:She is nice and supports everyone.And these people go trough mystical family problems (sex,drugs,bad things,and ect.
  • Still Love It

yea... The show is getting kind of old, but I still really love it. You can pick any episode and it will be funny. But I love shows that push the edge. Like louie, archer, always sunny and that new show on fx called legit. I just realized i only named fx shows, but whatever. they're great. read this and they'll you'll know why
  • funny but is getting way to racist

funny but is getting way to racist, Seth MacFarlane. looks like 13 year old Asian ***got
  • Two different shows

Family Guy is two different shows really.

In the first seasons, roughly up to season 6, Family Guy was a show that would make fun of everything and everyone. It was soon clear that Family Guy the opposite of The Simpsons: while The Simpsons works by contrasting hilarious scenes with serious and heartwarming scenes, Family Guy worked by being outrageous throughout.

This has changed.

The later seasons suddenly try to include serious moments. This doesn't work, of course, making most of the later episodes rather dull.
  • Moronic

It tries to be South Park, but made by halfwitts, for morons.
  • New Episode Suggestion

Peter has a job to move some furniture for Lois. Everytime he lifts a piece, he grunts and then farts. The whole family watches knowing what is going to happen, laughs and makes fun of Peter. The word gets out and other families are requesting Peter's help just so they can have a laugh. He winds up on the local news because they used his grunting/farting for a fundraising event where they sold tickets. Because Meg and Chris are ridiculed at school about Peter, he is required to retire from manual labor. Also, the parents of the school kids feel Peter is a bad example.
  • NOT MANY LAUGHS ON NETWORK TV THESE DAYS

AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, AT THE PRESENT TIME (JANUARY 2013), THE ONLY FUNNY COMEDIES ON NETWORK TV ARE THE THREE SETH MCFARLANE SHOWS ON FOX, '30 ROCK' ANF 'THE BIG BANG THEORY'.
  • It really depends on age.............

I think that it all depends on how old u r like you wouldn't let a 5 year old or even a 6 year old watch Family Guy right? I wouldn't because Family guys are one of those shows like American Dad it has alot of cursing a fighting inside Family Guy so I would give this show a thumbs down even though I love the show :/
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10