Family Guy

Sunday 9:00 PM on FOX Premiered Jan 31, 1999 In Season

bluecatcinema

Family Guy Fan Reviews (2876)

• Awesome and hilarious!! Decent entertainment!!

Love family guy. It speaks the truth of the aspects of life. It's also brings light to reality. It remains funny every episode. Dear all haters, you're the ones that don't have any originality or talent. So piss off!! It's people like you that give family guy a bad name. Losers!! Especially you LaserAlloy and all other haters of Family Guy. The Griffins Rule!! One of the greatest smartest adult comedies since 17 years ago. Family life isn't perfect. Honesty is what Family Guy is about. I'm still a Die Hard Fan to this day!! It's based on dark edgy satire in modern day society.
  • I don't care what everyone says, I still like the show!

FG is a great show too. One of its spinoffs, American Dad, was great, the other spinoff, The Cleveland Show, it was okay. But anyways Family Guy is a great show. I really like the characters, the cutaway gags, everything. It was a little sad that Brian died, however I heard that he returned in future episodes. Anyways, this is a great show and I don't care about the bullshit about the new eps, I still like them. It is a great show. I don't write the plot because everyone knows that.
  • ideas for cutaways

Like that time Peter got lost in Africa Peter is left in Africa and is adopted by a family of tigers. Peter, now acting and painted like a tiger is in the grass hunting a gazelle. Eventually Peter violently kills the

Gazelle

Like that time Peter got raped Peter is in a dress walking down an ally and is being pursued by a tall, dark figure. Peter takes out and blows his whistle, which turns out to be a dog whistle, the tall figure falls down and out come 3 dogs (or he starts crying
  • Seth MacFarlane is a GENIUS

Seth MacFarlane NEVER disappoints!! This show is hilarious
  • The Best Acid Humor You Can Get on TV Nowdays

Family Guy is the best of it's kind, always funny and clever throughout it's 14 amazing seasons, I just hope it don't get cancelled again because of some "fans" who thinks that the show is on downhill (sorry, english isn't my native language)
  • Family guy/american dad

I think family guy and american dad should make an episode where they have a wife swap. They should make an episode where Francine and Louis switch husband's for a week.
  • Mind changed on this show!

Not really a Simpsons rip-off, it's super hilarious! I don't give two shits if I'm 13 and like this show!
  • @Lukas1977 thanks for sharing but ... PISS OFF will ya! Great show.

Great show. .the sad part is that you get the feeling that Seth and gang don't wanna keep doing the show. Not sure why that happens, I guess too much of something gets to be too much. The fans still love it, I love it! Stewie is no longer trying to kill his mother and bent on world domination. That blurb about what the show is "about" is very out of date. Family guy has grown into a modern animated sitcom with characters you love and hate. I look forward to Sunday nights because of this show... until they bring the X-Files back this is as good as its gonna get! (and it may not get that good
  • I rank all episodes of Family Guy

10. The Son Also Draws (Season 1)

9. Mind Over Murder (Season 1)

8. Holy Crap (Season 2)

7. Chitty Chitty Death Bang (Season 1)

6. Peter Peter Caviar Eater (Season 2)

5. Death Has A Show (Season 1)

4. I Never Met A Dead Man (Season 1)

3. Brian: Portrait Of A Dog (Season 1)

2. A Hero Sits Next Door (Season 1)

1. Da Boom (Season 2)
  • Lo show pi bello di sempre assieme ai Simpson.

Esatto!I Griffin la mia serie preferita assieme a quella dei all'inverosimile ed molto coinvolgente soprattutto dalla stagione 9 in sono molti personaggi divertenti e carismatici,il mio preferito fra questi rimane tutt'ora Joyce Kinney,la nuova giornalista di Quahog 5 sono un sacco di canzoni composte veramente bene e poi ci sono una marea di sitruazioni surreali .Non c' stata una sola puntata che non mi sia piaciuta,capolavoro assoluto dei Telefilm!
  • One of my favorites.

Great show. They have edgy humor and it is great. A few episodes are really stale (especially the brian and stewie , but majority make me laugh out loud. Always a first-pick show for me.
  • Top Shows

Most ep til 09, some varous recent ep (99-14)
  • Family Guy is hilarious still.

Naturally, people don't like change. What the hell did you think it meant "dysfunctional family"? They're not SUPPOSED to be good people. You don't find it funny? That's fine. But I can't stand it when people try to take things to the next level. Quagmire and Stewie beat up Brian so that makes them animal abusers? Really? And you say Peter's gotten stupider? No, you've gotten older and you're only gonna laugh at what you already see as funny. So there really is no winning this argument at all. Better to just click "x" and watch something else rather then obsess over how bad it is.
  • Brian's Back! Yeah Baby!

Seth Mcfarlane's plan all along was to see how fans would react to Brian dying, then bring him back! Seth, you sly bastard
  • a family guy episode

i would like to know if you could do an episode with eminem in where stewie learns from eminem that trying to kill his mom is not cool
  • Best Show Ever

This show is incredibly witty and funny. Parents out there before you deny your teenager the right to watch this show watch it yourself first. Anybody who wants to hate on this show can throw their trashy hate away before you even come close to insulting Seth Macfarlane, a great genius.
  • A-W-E-S-O-M-E! Awesome, Awesome, is this show!

Greatest TV-14 Comedy Cartoon Show EVA!
  • DUMB ASS

ITS THE BEST SHOW ON TV AND IF YOU CANT RESPECT THAT YOU CAN GO F#CK YOURSELF.
  • the last 3 seasons has been the BEST!

people are so crazy. to me I think season 9 10 and 11 has been the best seasons ever.

cant wait for season 12
  • 10/10

10/10 I love it how americans think us english have big teeth and wear horrible clothes.... Quite funny, quite offensive! Lol
  • One of my favorite shows

Now I know people say Family Guy's gone downhill recently, but I don't think so. I think the new episodes might be less funny, but tell a dramatic story in each episode. I also get hype that American Dad is better, but I don't think so there. American Dad, while somewhat funny lacks the love for characters Family Guy has. Thus Family Guy is still funny to me.
  • A great show but should be the last season

This really good show but it has declined the last few season it's not as funny as it used to be
  • Awesome!

Family Guy is the funniest thing on TV. Love everything about it. Can't wait for the new series on BBC Three .
  • my favorite

My favorite show on tv keeps me laughing!
  • AMSTERDAM SERIES WEEKEND

To all our Dutch fans!!!

AMSTERDAM SERIES WEEKEND

Van 24 tot en met 26 mei staat het Cultuurpark Westergasfabriek in Amsterdam volledig in het teken van televisieseries tijdens de eerste editie van Amsterdam Series Weekend. Dit wil jij als echte Family Guy fan natuurlijk niet missen! Check 91 voor meer informatie!
  • don't approve?don't watch

Look, people: FG has, more the most part,since 1999,been pretty darn like the political incorrectness/racism/monotonously annoying cutaways/sexism/80's obsessions/plots waning during some seasons/show losing its steam??? DON'T WATCH IT ANYMORE. shows for little kids? we've precious little adult cartoons on . as it CN Saturdays.

On March 10, Peter Griffin farted, blew up his house, and then said, " brownhouse!" For my fellow FG rest my case. Seth Macfarland, his writers, and the actors voicing all three of his shows are a winning combination who NAIL IT a hundred more times than they miss. don't approve?don't watch.
  • ALWAYS HILARIOUS!

This is the best comedy animation on TV in my opinion.

Will always love it!
  • BEST EVER!

This show is so funny and just so random I love it! I will never get tired of it!
  • Very Funny

Yeah in quality this is defininitly not great. But it is undeniably funny!!! :)
  • This is wierdly but good sense of humor

Seth dude you are a Genius keep this and it up
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10