Family Guy

Sunday 9:00 PM on FOX Premiered Jan 31, 1999 In Season

bluecatcinema

Family Guy Fan Reviews (2842)

• I rank all episodes of Family Guy

10. The Son Also Draws (Season 1)

9. Mind Over Murder (Season 1)

8. Holy Crap (Season 2)

7. Chitty Chitty Death Bang (Season 1)

6. Peter Peter Caviar Eater (Season 2)

5. Death Has A Show (Season 1)

4. I Never Met A Dead Man (Season 1)

3. Brian: Portrait Of A Dog (Season 1)

2. A Hero Sits Next Door (Season 1)

1. Da Boom (Season 2)
  • Lo show pi bello di sempre assieme ai Simpson.

Esatto!I Griffin la mia serie preferita assieme a quella dei all'inverosimile ed molto coinvolgente soprattutto dalla stagione 9 in sono molti personaggi divertenti e carismatici,il mio preferito fra questi rimane tutt'ora Joyce Kinney,la nuova giornalista di Quahog 5 sono un sacco di canzoni composte veramente bene e poi ci sono una marea di sitruazioni surreali .Non c' stata una sola puntata che non mi sia piaciuta,capolavoro assoluto dei Telefilm!
  • First 8 Seasons Were HILARIOUS

Its a really funny show, the last 3 seasons have been lacking in humor though, but I do have a lot of enjoyment watching my favorites.
  • One of my favorites.

Great show. They have edgy humor and it is great. A few episodes are really stale (especially the brian and stewie , but majority make me laugh out loud. Always a first-pick show for me.
  • Top Shows

Most ep til 09, some varous recent ep (99-14)
  • Family Guy is hilarious still.

Naturally, people don't like change. What the hell did you think it meant "dysfunctional family"? They're not SUPPOSED to be good people. You don't find it funny? That's fine. But I can't stand it when people try to take things to the next level. Quagmire and Stewie beat up Brian so that makes them animal abusers? Really? And you say Peter's gotten stupider? No, you've gotten older and you're only gonna laugh at what you already see as funny. So there really is no winning this argument at all. Better to just click "x" and watch something else rather then obsess over how bad it is.
  • Brian's Back! Yeah Baby!

Seth Mcfarlane's plan all along was to see how fans would react to Brian dying, then bring him back! Seth, you sly bastard
  • a family guy episode

i would like to know if you could do an episode with eminem in where stewie learns from eminem that trying to kill his mom is not cool
  • Best Show Ever

This show is incredibly witty and funny. Parents out there before you deny your teenager the right to watch this show watch it yourself first. Anybody who wants to hate on this show can throw their trashy hate away before you even come close to insulting Seth Macfarlane, a great genius.
  • A-W-E-S-O-M-E! Awesome, Awesome, is this show!

Greatest TV-14 Comedy Cartoon Show EVA!
  • DUMB ASS

ITS THE BEST SHOW ON TV AND IF YOU CANT RESPECT THAT YOU CAN GO F#CK YOURSELF.
  • the last 3 seasons has been the BEST!

people are so crazy. to me I think season 9 10 and 11 has been the best seasons ever.

cant wait for season 12
  • 10/10

10/10 I love it how americans think us english have big teeth and wear horrible clothes.... Quite funny, quite offensive! Lol
  • One of my favorite shows

Now I know people say Family Guy's gone downhill recently, but I don't think so. I think the new episodes might be less funny, but tell a dramatic story in each episode. I also get hype that American Dad is better, but I don't think so there. American Dad, while somewhat funny lacks the love for characters Family Guy has. Thus Family Guy is still funny to me.
  • A great show but should be the last season

This really good show but it has declined the last few season it's not as funny as it used to be
  • Awesome!

Family Guy is the funniest thing on TV. Love everything about it. Can't wait for the new series on BBC Three .
  • my favorite

My favorite show on tv keeps me laughing!
  • AMSTERDAM SERIES WEEKEND

To all our Dutch fans!!!

AMSTERDAM SERIES WEEKEND

Van 24 tot en met 26 mei staat het Cultuurpark Westergasfabriek in Amsterdam volledig in het teken van televisieseries tijdens de eerste editie van Amsterdam Series Weekend. Dit wil jij als echte Family Guy fan natuurlijk niet missen! Check 91 voor meer informatie!
  • don't approve?don't watch

Look, people: FG has, more the most part,since 1999,been pretty darn like the political incorrectness/racism/monotonously annoying cutaways/sexism/80's obsessions/plots waning during some seasons/show losing its steam??? DON'T WATCH IT ANYMORE. shows for little kids? we've precious little adult cartoons on . as it CN Saturdays.

On March 10, Peter Griffin farted, blew up his house, and then said, " brownhouse!" For my fellow FG rest my case. Seth Macfarland, his writers, and the actors voicing all three of his shows are a winning combination who NAIL IT a hundred more times than they miss. don't approve?don't watch.
  • ALWAYS HILARIOUS!

This is the best comedy animation on TV in my opinion.

Will always love it!
  • BEST EVER!

This show is so funny and just so random I love it! I will never get tired of it!
  • Very Funny

Yeah in quality this is defininitly not great. But it is undeniably funny!!! :)
  • This is wierdly but good sense of humor

Seth dude you are a Genius keep this and it up
  • New Episode Suggestion

Peter has a job to move some furniture for Lois. Everytime he lifts a piece, he grunts and then farts. The whole family watches knowing what is going to happen, laughs and makes fun of Peter. The word gets out and other families are requesting Peter's help just so they can have a laugh. He winds up on the local news because they used his grunting/farting for a fundraising event where they sold tickets. Because Meg and Chris are ridiculed at school about Peter, he is required to retire from manual labor. Also, the parents of the school kids feel Peter is a bad example.
  • A blend of slapstick and fantasy, Seth MacFarlane's FAMILY GUY -- resurrected for network broadcast after being cancelled and then becoming a huge hit on DVD -- is a television show within a television show.

Often, viewers see patriarch Peter Griffin (voiced by MacFarlane) having visions that look like flashes of TV shows -- almost like animated channel surfing. As a plot device, this can serve as a distraction, which ultimately disrupts what might be a storyline. On the other hand, the constant cross-references to musicals, literature, plays, and other TV shows might amuse some viewers. Of course, if viewers don't get the references, they might come across as offensive -- but then again, viewers might get offended anyway. Don't expect consistent content from this show.
  • gjkbh\dks

gooddddd
  • Can't Live Without This Show

it's one of the best show that ever aired , i can't wait for the next episode, funniest show ever
  • I don't know how to explain my love for the show.

Silly I know, but It goes beyond providing a few laughs.
  • One of the funniest shows of all time.

Yes, in the more recent episodes the show perhaps hasn't been quite as good as it once was. Though there is still a moment in at least every episode that will make you laugh out loud. When creating Family Guy Seth MacFarlane took elements from two short films he had made about a middle aged man and his dog. You can also see a bit of The Simpsons' influence in Family Guy, though in all honesty I think that Family Guy is funnier. Another big plus for this show is that Adam West often makes appearances as Mayor West. Now if that's not awesome I don't know what is!
  • Amazing

Family Guy has got to be one of my favourite shows, loads of people complain how the jokes dont fit into the story but thats comedy for you! its hilarious while i must admit a few episodes are a bit bland most of them are hilarious and i've seen every single episode thanks to http://adf.ly/8d7OU :)
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10