Family Guy

Road to Germany

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Oct 19, 2008 on FOX

• Worst road to episode ever...

Mort Goldman accidentally steps into a time machine and winds up in 1939 Poland in the middle of the Nazi invasion. Brian and Stewie follow him to Nazi Germany in an attempt to save him and bring him back to the present safely.

This episode was okay, but I think this was the worst Road to episode ever because I was bored throughout it. I liked almost all of the road to episodes ,expect this one. 45% of the parts could have been better. The part where Brian, Stewie, Mort, and the people dancing at a place was pretty much boring. I laughed at the parts where Mort uses Stewie's machine as a restroom, Stewie's cutaway when the thing say the wrong animal noises, Mort saying "If they catch me, they'll beat me unmerciful, and rub dirt in my ***neck and over my **** nipples," then Stewie was confused, the deleted scene when Mort cussesconstantly, McClain-Palin gag, Stewie as Hilter, and Mort pooping the time machine. Overall, this road to episode could have been better, but I still liked it barley. 6.5/10