Family Guy

Road to the Multiverse

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Sep 27, 2009 on FOX

• Finally! A Family Guy episode where everyone loves (expect for like 1-2 reviewers). =) Defenitly the best episode for season 8.

Brian and Stewie go on another road trip through alternate universes using a special remote control. Including a post-apocalyptic world, a parallel world run by dogs where humans are pets, and the Robot Chicken universe.

As I said in the introduction, I'm glad to have a Family Guy episode where most reviews are positive. I'm just sick of the constant bashing for this show as well as the constant negative reviews in almost every episode on Family Guy. Anyway, this episode was a perfect start for season 8 and it was the best by that season. While season 8 has a few weak episodes, this season was very good and a huge improvement from season 7 (which was just mixed bag for me). I laughed at pretty much most of the parts here, but my top 5 funniest parts were Flinstones age multiverse, Japanese multiverse, Robot Chicken multiverse, Brian picking up Stewie's poop, and the dog multerverse. Overall, a perfect Family Guy episode. It is one of my top 10 episode for the show since its revilation. 10/10