Family Guy

Road to the North Pole

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Dec 12, 2010 on FOX

7.2
  • ♫♪ I just want some colored Easterc eggs! I want a blu-ray of "The Wiz", we odn't know what Xmas is, we have sth else called Kishkev Floofeer! All this happy wishes, and lots of Xmas cheer, it's all I really want this Year!♫♪

Okay, so first of all, props for the first song. It was amazing. I am stioll singing is once in a while and it0's almost February, so props.

the episode starts with the awesome song That's all I really want this year, and then Stewie asks Brian to take him to the North Pole to give Santa his list. Brian takes him to an amusement park thinking it will fool him, but fails. Stewie hitches a ride with a truckdriver, and when the truck crashes and burns Brian's car the have to continue walking.

Sio when they reach the North Pole, it's a nuclear plant where Santa is nearly dead cause everyone in the world is greedy, the elfs had to inbreed to keep up with the demand and the rainndeer are carnivores (or elfvores). Brian & Stewie try to save Xmas, but on their first house, they kill the parents of a child.

So Brian takes Santa to channel 5 news and tells everyone to ask for 1 thing per year so that Santa can survivie. Everyone said they can surive with one present and the next Xmas everyone gets what they wanted.

Overall: Awesome 1st song, some crepy stuff on the workshop and a nice lesson in the end. It deserves a 9/10.