Family Guy

Saving Private Brian

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 05, 2006 on FOX

• One of my favorite episodes of "Family Guy"

I thought that this was absolutely a hilarious episode of "Family Guy" and it's one of my favorite episodes. I thought it was great that Chris joined the school punk band after he was brainwashed into enlisting in the army. I thought it was funny when Stewie signed up himself and Brian in the army. I thought the Wizard of Oz cutaway was hilarious. The George W. Bush cutaway was also hilarious. It was funny when Mayor West was playing poker with the dogs in the basement of Chris' school. I thought it was hilarious when Brian had to do a military training course and he passed. I thought it was funny when Stewie and Brian were getting ready for war in Iraq and then Stewie was missing up on the signals. It was hilarious when Brian and Stewie were pretending that they were gay by making out with each other and then Stewie says "Oh my gosh, look how gay we are, we are so gay then Brian says "That's right, I'm.. I'm a homo then some guy says "Any room for one more", and then Stewie says "Hell yeah" and Brian slaps Stewie. It was hilarious when Stewie shot Brian in the foot and then Stewie faked that he got shot in the foot and then Brian shot Stewie in the foot after that. There were many more hilarious moments as well but I can't name all of them. It was great that Peter asks Chris if he wants to go fishing with him because Chris joined the punk band because he has been feeling neglected. Overall, one of my favorite "Family Guy" episodes that made laugh so hard. 10/10