Family Guy

Seahorse Seashell Party

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Oct 02, 2011 on FOX

4.8
  • Better than last week's episode "Lottery Fever" but it still could have been better

I thought that this was a good episode of "Family Guy". It was better than last week's episode "Lottery Fever" in my opinion but it still could have been better. This episode wasn't suppose to be in Season 10, it was actually suppose to be in Season 9 as a hurricane crossover along with "American Dad" and "The Cleveland Show" and FOX was gonna air them on April or May 2011 but since there was a storm that they had to cancel it. Well, they finally aired this hurricane episode. While it was pretty disappointing, it's still a good way to pass the time. What I enjoyed about this episode the most was Meg FINALLY stands up to the family. I loved how she was standing up to Chris, Lois, and Peter. These past years, Meg has been treated like crap by her family and I thought it was great that she finally stands up to them. Lois, Chris, and Peter were irritating me a little in this episode and some parts in this episode did get a little boring. Brian's plot was a little more enjoyable in this episode though. Brian's whole entire doze-off fantasy was pretty disturbing and freaky (which you have to see why) but it was still plain awesome at least in my opinion. The thing that ruined the episode a little was how Meg told the family that it's her fault that she is treated like that. Are you kidding me? it's not even Meg's fault at all and that just bugged me. Oh well, this episode was still good even though I didn't laugh a lot. The only parts that made me laugh was the G.I. Jose cutaway, "Stewie Just Said That", "National Geographic" cutaway, broccollis fighting cutaway, and Stewie's final line to end the episode. Overall, a good but also decent episode of "Family Guy". 7.5/10