Family Guy

Seahorse Seashell Party

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Oct 02, 2011 on FOX

4.8
  • Well, it finally aired. I loved it!! It was worth the wait and it was way better than the horrible season opener. This had everybody and even Brian and came into the main plot after their plot was over. I hope Meg gets more stories after this.

A hurricane comes thru Quahog and the family tries to things to do to past the time. After Peter gets very annoying as usual, Meg snaps. She tells Peter,Lois and Meg how horrible they've been to her. Lois breaks down and cries after Meg tells her she never wants to see her again after she turns 18. Peter cries after Meg says he isn't a real man. She apologizes to everyone and everything goes back to normal but she comes out stronger. Brian eats some mushrooms and goes on a trip (hippie style). We see how everything looks to him after he eats which is both wild and scary.

This was worth the wait. Finally Meg gets to stand up to her family for treating her like crap. Chris was one big lump. Seeing Lois break down and cry was great. It showed that what Meg said got to her and she is both a horrible mother and wife. It took a few minutes for her to get to Peter but after everything bonced off him. He cried when Meg called less of a man. What I didn't like was her apologizing to them and they go back to the way it was. I'm glad that Lois apologized but Chris and especially Peter should have. I'm glad she came out stronger even when Chris called her the B word. There is still hope for her.

Brians' mushroom tripwas wild and the artwork was pretty cool. It was awesome to see what life is like thru his eyes after he ate them. Seeing the Griffins as differant monsters was fantastic.

This was way better and a million times better than the bank vault episode. That's right. I'm glad everybody was in this and not just Seth alone. I'm still trying to wipe the vile aftertaste from "Brian and Stewie". I hope we have more Meg episodes in the future. As I said before, there is hope and potential for her.