Family Guy

Seahorse Seashell Party

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Oct 02, 2011 on FOX

4.8
  • This episode could've been really great, but a couple things ruined it.

I thought this episode was alright. It definitely had the potential to be an excellent episode, but was not as great as it could have been. It was great to see Meg finally stand up to her family and tell them off. I also loved Brian's subplot, which was pretty disturbing, yet awesome at the same time. The animation was pretty cool in his hallucination scenes, I must say. Like most episodes, this one also had some good jokes, yet it was sort of low on laughs. The only parts I remember laughing at were "Stewie just said that", Stewie's closing line, and the Lady Gaga cutaway. Like I said earlier, there were a couple things preventing this episode from living up to its potential. First, I thought there were too many filler scenes. How does Seth McFarlane think Peter making random noises and humming a lame theme song for two minutes straight is funny? I really just don't know. Second, I thought the ending with Meg apologizing to everyone kind of ruined the episode. What was that all about? The way her family treats her isn't her fault at all. Overall, despite those two things, I did like this episode. Final grade: C. Marebear2009, out!

~dedicated to tigerdude22