Family Guy

Stewie Loves Lois

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Sep 10, 2006 on FOX

• Great episode

Cool.
  • The very first bad Family Guy episode.

"Lois, lois, lois, lois (Goes on for 30 seconds) WHAT? Hi!" So, how is that funny? Cause I remember when I saw that on a trailer and I just looked at myself in agony.

Though Peter's plot was good, Stewie and Lois's plot ruined the episode.
  • A funny season 5 start

Stewie becomes obsessed with Lois after she saves Rupert, although Lois doesn't take to the "new" Stewie all too well. Meanwhile, Peter thinks his doctor is molesting him when he undergoes a prostate exam. A very funny episode. It had a lot of funny parts such as the beginning, Dr. Hartman touching Peter, then he runs away with his pants, Adam West's cameo, Stewie becoming obsessed with Lois, "Stewie loves Lois," "Brian loves the Omplyics," (not sure) the guys had been molested by Dr. Hartman, Stewie going crazy when Lois doesn't take his new self, "Relax, I'm just a doctor," and the last few minutes. I notice the critics (not the reviewer in this website) didn't like the episode that much. One advice...just ignore those critics. Overall, an excellent episode. 10/10
  • Lois, Lois, Lois, Lois, mom, mom, mom, mom, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mama, mama, mama, mama, ma, ma, ma, ma

I thought that this was a hilarious episode of "Family Guy". This episode made me laugh so hard and it's one of my favorite episodes. The Robin cutaway in the beginning of the episode was very funny. It was hilarious when Peter thought that Dr. Hartman was going to rape him and cries all the way and passes by Mayor West which Mayor West said "Get a tan". Stewie loving Lois after Lois saved Rupert from that dog was very funny. I loved how Stewie is getting to get Lois' love and affection in this episode. Quagmire, Cleveland, and Joe's confession about Dr. Hartman invading them was absolutely hilarious. The court scene was very hilarious with Peter talking about Dr. Hartman and then the judge said that Dr. Hartman was guilty was also funny. The cutaway with Kermit the frog was funny. The cutaway with Stewie testifying Michael Jackson was hilarious. Stewie pretending to be dead to get Lois to stop ignoring him was also hilarious. It was also good that Dr. Hartman got his doctor license back at the end of the episode. Also, the quote that I put on the very top of the review was also hilarious when Stewie said "Lois, Lois, Lois, Lois, mom, mom, mom, mom, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mama, mama, mama, mama, ma, ma, ma, ma" etc. Overall, an excellent episode of "Family Guy". 10/10
  • Perfect.

I loved Peter's plot and Stewie's plot, and who could forget the classic prostate exam and "mom, mom, mummy, mummy"

10/10

• superb

What I liked: Peter running home with his pants around his ankles and Mayor West seeing him (Get a tan), Stewie being so clingy to Lois, Peter actually winning his case against the doctor, the doctor's joke about "Well, I was going to (rape Peter), but you ran out of the room too fast", amongst other things.

This is a weird episode. The plot, about Peter thinking he has been raped when he was just getting a prostate exam, is a pretty messed up plot, but it was pretty funny. Stewie's plot is also pretty good, and simplistic (it has one of the series' most popular scenes, the 'mom, mom, ma, ma', etc scene). Overall my final grade is a B- or so.
  • Fine example, great kickoff to the season.

What a great kickoff to the season. Although the main plot of Stewie’s obsession with Lois was a little masked by the far more hilarious subplot of Peter’s Prostate exam. I really liked the beginning to this episode, get those offensive jokes out early, stand your ground, show no mercy. The TV sequence gag with Peter, and the following confrontation with Chris and the evil monkey was great. A couple things went on a little too long, some were unnecessary, like the second set of gags with Shamus, and the drawn out sequence with Stewie bothering Lois in the bedroom. Although overall, it was great. I loved the All in the Family ending.
  • Fantastic episode.

This is one of my all time favorites.I loved when Stewie was pretending to kill Lois was very funny and when Peter was scared of fingers and he kept seeing fingers was so funny I literally could not breathe it was that funny.I give each story a 10 because they both had me cracking up.The only parts I did not like is when Peter was in court and saying what Dr.Hartman did to him was very disturbing.I still have more words to write so i will just say so more hillarious parts from this episode like the Robin Boy Wonder part was so funny and when Peter stood up to the teacher was great.
  • Still good.

This episode became even better.I loved it when Stewie tried to get Lois in his room and he got out a gun and starting shooting the roof.That episode is the part I loved about this episode and that scene was very funny.I loved it when Stewie flashes a clip and Rupert was alive.That part was very funny and a good clip to put on this episode.That scene was very funny and I loved that scene.I loved it when he putted classic clips of him getting an exam and it shows stuff that never happened.That part was the very funny scene.
  • Season 5, Episode 1.

Stewie becomes obsessed with Lois after she saves Rupert, although Lois doesn't take to the "new" Stewie all too well. Meanwhile, Peter thinks his doctor is molesting him when he undergoes a prostate exam. Wow, good episode. I loved when Lois had the dream when Stewie wanted to name her hair color and she put him in the washing machine. I loved the whole prostate thing. It was so entertaining when Peter thought the doctor was sexually assaulting him. LMAO Star Trek! It is such a good episode. Seth MacFarlane is the absolute greatest. I loved Stewie with the gun. 10/10.
  • Not for those who are easily offended. However for real fans you will love it.

Blimey This is one of the shows most controversal epiosdes, it divides opinion with my friends. The first time I saw it I was shocked - perhaps more than I have ever been before with family guy, but I think that once you get over this aspect, this is one of series 5's (if not the entire shows) best episodes. It has some really side stichingly funny moments such as when the judge has a flashback. This episode will give amunition to those that hate family guy, but by the same stroke I think this will become a fan favourite. I love it.
  • ...but in a good way!

The title of this episode says it all - Stewie Loves Lois! Seeing Stewie act as a normal baby towards Lois is hilarious and a great idea after 4 seasons of pure hatred towards Lois and an even more interesting twist with Lois having homicidal thoughts about Stewie driving her crazy! I love the bit when Stewie calls Lois many different ways of saying Mom. It all starts when Lois saves Rupert from a crazed dog in the park just after Stewie thinks of a diabolical plot against his mother. Meanwhile, a just as hilarious B-story, Peter thinks his doctor is molesting him when he undergoes a prostate exam and unknowingly, all the men in Quahog believe Dr. Hartman has raped them all and he is subsequently stripped of his license. But then Peter actually needs a prostate exam and Dr. Hatman is reinstated. I love the part when Peter comes home and says: I've...been...raped! That was freakin' hilarious. A brilliant season premiere to Season 5 that sholud have ended, as the writers intended, with 'Stewie Kills Lois' to cap of this season.
  • Great episode.

Both plots in this episode are really great, all the jokes with peter and his "prostate ex am" or "rape" as he calls it were great, along with Stewie's "I love my mummy" plot. Some of my favourite jokes in the episode include, when Stewie is at the park with the "unfamiliar dog" and his fantasy about rupert and him at the beach.

Another great scene was in the courtroom, I think it's just so funny how Peter convinces the judge to favour in his behalf by saying: "Don't you remember your last prostate exam" as all grainy, and black and white?" XD.

This is probably one of the best episodes, since the shows return and I believe it could've been passed off as a episode from season 1-3.
  • ...Eh, it's okay, i guess.

Well, I thought this episode could have been better. I mean, it had pretty nice jokes, not all were forced, but only some. I like the ones that come natural, not forced. I'm sure a lot of people will agree with me on that one.

I liked the dream, you know, Lois' dream. I, the first time I saw this episode, actually thought it was real. Really, Lois might have actually done that in real life, but, probably not. Poor Stewie.

Some of the jokes were gross, though. But, that's pretty much how yu define Family Guy. Gross, unwanted jokes. I mean, they're not even funny half the time! This episode had 2 or 3, and that ruined it.

8.5 out of 10 for me.
  • One of my personal favorites.

Quahog becomes the subject of a flu epidemic, and Peter goes to see Dr. Hartman for a vaccine. Although they are in short supply, Peter manages to get receive one anyway (by falling on to the syringe). While looking through Peter's papers, Hartman realizes that Peter needs a prostate exam. Peter agrees to get one, despite not knowing what it is. Peter is shocked by the concept of the exam, especially after Hartman puts his finger up his anus. Upon running home to tell Lois about his ordeal, she is non-supportive, much to his disappointment. He then resorts to informing his friends about the incident, to which they tell him Hartman "raped" them too. As a result of this, Peter decides to sue Hartman in a court of law.

Meanwhile, Stewie plays at the park with his teddy, Rupert. However, his teddy bear is almost destroyed by a dog. Lois retrieves then fixes the bear. Stewie then becomes dependent on Lois, which she takes as refreshing at first, but eventually, she becomes exhausted at Stewie to the extent of her having a nightmare of harming him. Despite attempts by Lois not to sue the doctor for a standard exam, Peter ignores her, taking him to court. While there, Peter unintentionally exaggerates the story, however, the judge is not convinced, until Peter tells him to remember his prostate exam by Hartman, to which he immediately exclaims: "Guilty, guilty, guilty". Because of this, Hartman's medical license is revoked. Peter celebrates his victory at The Drunken Clam, however begins to go to the bathroom frequently, causing concern among his friends. Peter is then informed that his prostate may be infected, and that he is in need of a prostate examination. However, his friends inform him that the chances of a doctor examining him after the Hartman incident are slim. Worried by this, he attempts to trick Hartman into performing the exam, however this fails - but Hartman agrees to perform the exam anyway.[
  • Very Funny!

What a great kickoff to the season. Although the main plot of Stewie's obsession with Lois was a little masked by the far more hilarious subplot of Peter's Prostate exam. I really liked the beginning to this episode, get those offensive jokes out early, stand your ground, show no mercy. The TV sequence gag with Peter, and the following confrontation with Chris and the evil monkey was great. A couple things went on a little too long, some were unnecessary, like the second set of gags with Shamus, and the drawn out sequence with Stewie bothering Lois in the bedroom. Although overall, it was great. I loved the All in the Family ending.
  • Ehhh...

I know most everyone else seemed to love this one, but this one might actually fall to my least favorite episodes list. I don't hate it, I just don't find it very funny. The plot was predictable and kind of boring. After Lois saves Rupert's life and fixes him, Stewie suddenly loves Lois and becomes an annoyance with his new affection. Eventually Lois leaves him in his room and ignores him, which, after he falls down the stairs and breaks his arm after she doesn't pay attention to him, he goes back to hating her. The subplot, which seemed to be the plot in this episode, was stupid. I'm sure it's probably the most uncomfortable thing for a middle-aged man to have his prostate checked, but Peter claiming rape and dragging it out through the whole episode was dumb. Something like that would have been better in a short flashback, like it was done in a later episode ("All right, the doctor will be in shortly.").

Stewie's antics were annoying, especially his "Lois! Lois!..." quote, which was just filler. And FG fans want Stewie evil again, so I can't figure out why they thought Stewie was funny in this episode. And what happened with the flu epidemic? Did it just disappear after Peter was "raped"? I was very disappointed with the Season 5 premiere, and I remember thinking "God, I hope these episodes aren't all this stupid." Unfortunately, most of Season 5 was disappointing.
  • lol funny episode

lol this episode is funny one of the funniest episode in da series stewie finnaly loves lois after lois saves rupert (stewies teddy bear) there was 1 part i liked its when lois puts stewie to bed and stewie is like "come back here and love me!" and then he takes out a machine gun and shoots the celling LOL and then stewie starts acting weird hugging lois calling her mom instead of lois and other weird stuff thats what makes the episde funny also it was weird when stewie said to rupert "were going to hawii i know you always wanted to go there" then he imagines rupert in the beach with stewie and rupert is acting like a person LOL
  • Pretty Gosh Darn Good!

This episode is in my top 15 and let me start off by saying it's brilliant. It has two great plots. Stewie loving his mummy and Peter getting a prostate exam, thinking he was raped, now Family Guy doen't get better than that.

I can't decide which of the plots I like better, I've waited for years for them to do the "Stewie Loves His Mum" story, it was great. Every now and again the new Family Guys have an episode which just tops all others, some I can think of are PTV, Meet The Quagmires, Airport '07 and a few others.

A great episode!!!!
  • Perhaps among the funniest Family Guy episodes of the season, with Peter's situation pretty much the reason.

I saw the episode's rerun just this Sunday night on Fox. The story revolved around Peter suing his doctor for "raping" him (but the doctor was just gonna give Peter prostate exam) while Stewie has an addiction toward Lois. Both these stories tied together make one hilarious episode. The funniest part of the episode was when Peter was crying like a baby for nearly 90 seconds after getting his prostate exam which he sees as rape. I was motivated to watch the episode when I read that this episode was named the "Worst TV Show of the Week" by the greatest enemy of TV, Parents Television Council, after the episode originally aired back in September. I think the PTC simply makes us want to watch "Family Guy" even more, rather than change the channel simply because FG uses crude humor, which is why we like the show. It's not like we're all stupid enough to copy the silly antics done by Peter Griffin & family. Besides, it's just a cartoon!

So overall, I enjoyed the episode for its hilarious plot and clever scripting. I can't wait to see the rest of Season 5 when the episodes rerun on Fox this summer (I didn't watch a lot of FG Season 5 during the regular TV season because I just didn't have time)
  • What is says up there ^^^

This episode is definitely what this series needs i know this id my first review but i'm not quite sure what i should put. recommend this episode to anyone who has watched the show for a while. it is total a shock and you may get the worn idea if you are watching this series for the first time. in this episode you learn that stewie can have a good side to himself and can do goo hings but you also realize that without his sick twisted mind and attitude that the show ain't right. it really makes you know why you watch this show, again exactly what this show needs.
    i don't know what else to put apart from watch this episode it made me laugh so much that don't know how to put it.
  • cool

it was very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very good
  • Loved the Stewie and Peter storylines, hated the Dumpster baby dance.

I've watched Family Guy from the beginning. The stories have been edgy and funny. We finally get a glimpse of what a loving Stewie would be like. What a nightmare! He's clingyness to Lois is just to funny. The Peter storyline of his getting "raped" at the Doctors office was great (being a male I know it can feel that way.) Overall a good Family Guy. Now on to the "What were they thinking?" part of my review. The show has been called crude in the past, but the dumpster baby dance was in poor taste for any show. First off, girls tossing babies in a dumpster is a real problem and not that funny. The other problem, besides making me wonder how much pot they smoked while writing that musical number, is it was sooooo long. The reference was tasteless, and I expect a little better from this franchise that we the fans have brought back from the dead and treated as a welcome visitor on Sunday nights.
  • peter gets a prostate examine and thinks he was raped and he gets scared. mean while lois saves rupert from a dog and stewie starts to floww lois around peter thinks he has a prostae diesae but know doctor will look at him so funny classic one

very funny i can think of a better plot great seson opener very funny i got me hooked for the seson and i cant wait to see how the seson will end i hope its just as good this episdoe did not have a s funny flash back as some did the best was the michale jackson flashback with stewie i all so loved the black and white peter flashback of his exmine funny this is a must watch episode of the seson 5 along with mother tucker and the tan one with stewie watch this one you will laugh
  • Cleverly thought of.

This is my first ever Family Guy review and it will be a good review for the show.I mean that it was all planned out very carefully and was very hilarious.This episode so far is my favourite.There's words that are near swear words were featured and still it don't bother me."Stevie Loves Lois" is great.
  • your all crazy because deep down you know stewie is never going to love lois because he hates everyone duh

i'd say over all its okay but really they thought that it would be funny to make stewie love lois after they had him and peter trying to kill her. i think that when they had stewie loving lois that it was pretty hilarious when he wore her down so much that she could barley move and just finaly she gave up. stewie couldnt get anything from her any kind of feedback at all so stewie started to hate her again. and the only reason he loved her in this episode is because she saved rupert from adong and then sewed him back up.
  • Stewie has always wanted to kill lois... until this episode. After Lois saves Rupert by restitching him and fixing him up, stewie becomes obsessed with her and wants to spend lots of time with her... but eventually...Lois cant take it!

This episode is great! it shows fresh material written by the creators and its original! there comedy goes from;
    (while Lois is asleep)
    Stewie: "mum...mum...mum...lois...hello...mum...lois..."

to

Stewie: "i love Lois!"
    Brian: ppfffttt (spits coffee everywhere) "WHAT!"

this episode will have you laughing if not crying.
    the best comedy show i know!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
  • nice episode......

the thought that peter thought that the doctor raped him.that was so dumb.what was so ironic was that he had a infected prostate.plus he got his lisenc taken was funny.and then with the stewi and loues thing was funny cause he was always with her and the next ironic thing was that when he got the attention he wanted he didnt want her.that episode was funny.
  • This episode is SO FUNNY!!!!!

The whole stewie loves lois thing, to me, thats just filler stuff, the real episode is peter's prostrate exam and how he thinks he has been raped. The whole finger- phobia thing was classic. Freddy got fingered. Oh god! ET ooouuch. Oh god! Yellow pages let your fingers do the walking WAAAH. Funny funny funny. Oh and how he mistakes the evil monkey in the closet for meg is good too. The reapperance of the sailor guy was good too. I liked all of his nautical puns. They were very clever. Heck I did not pay attention to to stewie and lois at all.
  • Stewie loving Lois? Is everything I once believed in falling apart?

I honestly could not believe this episode could ever have happened. Stewie loving Lois? Stewie wanting to spend quality time with his mother whom he once referred to as a "contemptible harpy?" I had serious doubts about this as I downloaded it and prepared to watch it. Half an hour later, all doubts were gone.
    Often I find FG episodes don't quite live up to their premise; this one outdid everything I expected it to be.
    To cap it off, Peter's prostate exam was absolutely hilarious. In my opinion, the Freddy Got Fingered sequence was the best gag from Family Guy sicne they were brought back. Overall, a great, high quality episode that continues the FG tradition of excellent season openers.
< 1 2 3