Family Guy

Stu & Stewie's Excellent Adventure (3)

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 21, 2006 on FOX

• Part 3

Stewie finds out that his life in the future is miserable. So he decides to go back in time and change events for the better. Uh, this last part of Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story wasn't as perfect as the last two parts but it was still great to watch. I kinda thought the storyline was boring and I didn't laughed as much as the previous episode. Some of the characters' appearance in the future were funny. I thought it was funny that Meg had a sex change and she was a guy named Ron. Some of the lines were LOL moments and they kinda saved the score here. Overall a great episode but the only Untold Story part without a perfect score. 8.5/10
  • perfect

what i liked- Stewie complaining that Lois was still alive in the future, Joe walking in Bonnie's legs, the ending with Meg meeting the guy Ron, The President Douchebag cutaway, the Jesus cutaway, the 24 parody at the start, "Can I still read Parade?" "No you cannot read Parade!", etc.

pretty good. it gets kind of boring on repeat, but it is an overall funny and good conclusion to the "Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story" trilogy of episodes. A+ as my final grade.

• Part three of a very good three part episode. This was also a movie.

When Peter and Lois enroll Stevie in a swimming class Stewie is out swam by another kid. After trying to kill the kid he winds up in Hell for a short time. When he comes back he desides to change his life and be nice. Meanwhile Peter gets a segment on tv called "Grind My Gears", but he is fired when Brian and Stweie get drunk and crash Brians car into a bar. Stewie sees someone on tv that looks just like him and he thinks its his real father. Brian and Stewie (and Quagmire for a while) set on a road trip to find Stewies father. When Stweie finally finds the man it turns out to be him from the future. Stewie and his future self "Stu" go to the future where Stewie finds out that he is a virgin, Chris is married and a cop, and Meg went to college and had a sex change. Meanwhile Peter and Lois try to find dates for Chris and Meg so they can have some alone time. Stewie trys to change Stu and stop himself from being a virgin. Stu tells Stewie he turned out the way he is because of a life changing moment. Stewie goes back to the past when Stewie trys to kill another swim mate. Stewie stops his other self and his other self destroys him. Overall it is a good movie with more language than the show.

• Stewie doesn't like how his life is, so he is goona change it, somehow.

Stewie sees the future, and he is surprise on how much did and didn't change. Like Meg getting a sex change, Brian dead, Joe having Bonnie's legs, and Chris being married to a jerk. He didn't like how his job turned out, and that Louis was still alive. He really didn't like that he reads a cretin magizine, and his appartment. But what really got him agery was that he was still a virgin! So he tries to change everything, but when he messes up his chances with the girl, burns down his appartment, and gets him fired, he tells him that ever since he started being good it changed everything! So when they tried to borrow money from Louis, she knew that it was Stewie all along, and gives them the money that they needed. Stewie goes back before the Life Gaurge post falls on him, and tells him that he was from the future. But when he couldn't answer a cretin question, he was gone!
  • Stewie goes back in time to change his life.

Amazing...Family Guy would not exist without Stewie. He is easily the funniest character in animated television. He completes me as a person. The first time i watched a family guy episode... i heard one of many of Stewie's classic quotes, "What the Deuce!?" i rolled in laughter for hours and rewound it several times to watch it again. The Character of Stewie is absolutely genious and my hat is off to the creator. If you have never treated yourself to an episode of family guy, i strongly encourage you to do so in the very near future. You will not be sorry.

Sincerely,
    The Juice
  • In a third episode Stewie is \"back to the future\" with his future self, Stu. Stewie tries to change Stu\'s life but a realization of what caused his life to go off track, makes Stewie realize what he has to change in the past to better his future.

This episode was hillarious on many levels. For those people who really enjoy Seth MacFarlane\'s twisted sense of humor, these episodes are great. From Stewie coaching Stu on the finer points of making love to the scented relaxation candles burning the house down, this episode is a fine ending to the three part season closer. For those who have seen the actual movie on DVD \"Stewie Griffin, The Untold Story\" you know there are a few more laughs that the network censors would never allow, but they got to keep most of them in there. Also, if you have the movie, check out the commentary tracks as it is hillarious to listen to the writers/actors talk about where they get their ideas. Here\'s hoping that next season is as good as the rest. Family Guy is the most wicked show on TV.
  • A-W-E-S-O-M-E

OMG. This episode was on fire. Stewie meets himself in the future and, and, and .... Stu is a 31 year old virgin! hahah. Sorry. But I had to say that. lol. Stewies, which i am suprised would teach a 30-32 year old (un-sure wehat his age was, but it said that Stewie went 30 years into the future) how to have sex!

Anthour great and funny clkip about this is, He had sex for only 8 seconds, and 45 minutes of crying! Who would do that and Stewie said "8 second os sex? Thats twice as better then rehearseal."

Hahah. This episode rules!
  • She's still ALIVE? What the hell, man?

In the thrilling conclusion of The Untold Story, Stewie sees what it's like in the future, and it is really entertaining and is a brilliant finish to a very well plotted movie.

There are too many teriffic moments to list but I guarantee that it is a very worthwhile watch, with flashbacks that won't happen for a few more years, character development that must have happened while Meg surprisingly went to college.

The ending couldn't have been better as the whole movie doesn't happen and Stewie doesn't learn a lesson at all, except to kill any more future Stewies originally from the present.

Overall, even though the red carpet scenes and intermission must have been removed from the movie, the three episodes can stand quite well on their own aswell.
  • Stewie meets his future self.

Not a terrible episode, but could have been much better. It didn't seem fitting that Stewie would grow up to be such a loser, but I understand that it all revolved around his accident at the pool. Still, it seems as though nothing could change him from his controlling ways. I particulary liked the creativity behind the other family members' futures. I never really thought about how they could be portrayed, but the writers did an great job of coming up with futures for these interesting characters.

All in all, not a bad episode, but not as funny as it could have been.
  • Stewie goes to the future, and meets his future self. He finds things the same, except everyone is older. Meg is a guy, and Chris is got married to a real jerk. Stewie has to stop all of this from actually happening...

One word: Awesome! This was the best part of the movie. The whole movie was good, but this was the best part of it. I just thought the Britney Spears scenes were Awesome, and so funny! I also loved where everyone was at the retirement home, and the part where Meg was a guy, named Ron! It was a great movie! I knew it would be good. I also loved the storyline to this part. It was genius, of course! I just thought this Family Guy production was fantastic, and it couldn't be better, or any funnier! It was Awesome, seriously, Awesome! I loved it!
TBS