Family Guy

Tea Peter

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 13, 2012 on FOX

5.7
  • Non esister mai pi un episodio cos bello.

Questo stato il miglior episodio della serie!
  • OK, we get it Macfarlane

You're a liberal, can we move on to something that's actually funny now?
  • Loved It!

If you are a Tea Party supporter, you obviously will not find this episode funny. I enjoyed this episode and I think Seth should continue attacking Conservative politics.
  • So hilarious!

This episode was just so hilarious! I haven't watched the show in a while, but I absolutely loved this one! There was just so many laughs - I was pretty much laughing non-stop, and Peter was downright brilliant!

I'm definitely looking forward to the next one, after seeing the brilliance of this episode! So hilarious, and I can't wait to see more!
  • family guy tea peter

it wasn't as bad as i thought it was gonna be because before i watched this episode i learned this episode got alot of negative reviews but i watched it it had some funny gags such as the scene when peter was in a cafe and these japenese girls were laughing about nothing its just the way they were laughing that made me laugh and the whole quagmire marrying the girrafe overall not that bad an episode
  • Politicial episodes of FG really aren't good and make me irritated with Seth MacFarlane. This episode, however, was no problem with me

After Quahog City Hall threatens to shut down Peter's illegally-run business, Peter joins the Tea Party and successfully campaigns to shut down the government. As a result of all the chaos in Quahog, Peter's father-in-law, Carter, reaps the benefits. Okay, this is a very underrated episode. I don't understand how people can hate this episode. Yes, it is a political episode but it really wasn't a very bad episode at all. When it comes to political episodes of Family Guy, I get tired of them and makes me furious plus makes me irritated with Seth MacFarlane. To me, however, this was an excellent political episode of "Family Guy" in my opinion and it's got some good humor to enjoy. It wasn't that political of an episode so yeah. People judge this show WAY too much somtimes... either that or they are just being biased because they are afraid to be the only ones to give an episode of this show a good rating. So far, I'm the only reviewer here that gave this episode an excellent rating but I'm not gonna let other very low ratings stop me from that because that's saying that your opinion is controlled. Anyways, it was a fun political comedy of an episode to watch. There some parts that did make me laugh such as Carter being Joe Working Man, the Bald Eagle cutaway, Peter joining the Tea Party, Peter knowing about the "Come In, We're Open" sign, Peter being a taylor for the wedding dress of that girl and hides under the dress from Lois, Carter (from the top of his mansion) throwing a pie at Peter and Brian but he missed the shot, Stewie saying how there isn't one shirt out of the crowd that he would wear, and some more. I enjoyed the ending of the episode with Peter gathering around the citizens of Quahog and realizing that they do need a government and they do need rules for the city even though they may not like it and I actually found Peter's speech to be inspiring and nice to watch. The last few seconds of the episode is my only nit-pick about this episode though but it is the last few seconds before the episode ends so I won't take points away for that. Overall, I really loved this "Family Guy" episode and it's one of the best for Season 10... with this season getting close to being over, I'm happy that say that I found Season 10 of "Family Guy" to be more enjoyable and better than Season 9 and I hope Season 11 will be better than Season 10 when it premieres in September 2012. This season had more enjoyable than weak episodes so I was glad to see that. 10/10
  • Just not funny

1.5
    I have no problems with political comedy. I don't care if it's Liberal or Conservative, as long as it's funny . The episode's problem is that I laughed twice in 22 minutes. That has been a consistent problem I have had with Family Guy for the last few years. The jokes are lazy and obvious. I'm hardly a Tea Partier, but even I know their platform isn't so simplistic or stupid. Some of the jokes could have been funny if they weren't hurled at you with all the subtlety of a sledgehammer. The cutaways are as random and lame as they've always been. I want my thirty minutes back
  • A shame...

to use this awesome show as a liberal propaganda platform.

This was no satire at all and especially the exaggeration of the tea party goals while absolutely rejecting responsibility and common sense from it's followers shows a very biased an ignorant position on this issue.

I didn't care about MacFarlane's political views so far, but if that's how he contributes to political life, oh boy...
  • Tea Peter

A bit of a weird episode, and once again the beginning premise (Peter turning his house into a store) had nothing to do with the end (the Tea Party destroying the city) but it still had its moments. Peter as the taylor for the wedding dress, Carter as Joe Working Man and Stewie saying how he did not like anyone's shirt were the highlights of the show.

Not bad, but a bit too political.