Family Guy

Thanksgiving

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 20, 2011 on FOX

• This is the first time family Guy has ever had a Thanksgiving episode. It was very good and it was nice to see characters giving their opinions but I wished that it wasn't so one sided. If there had been two sides talking, it would have been better.

Joes' son comes home after he was assumed dead. Kevin said that he faked his death to get out because he doesn't believe in the war. Joe called him a traitor and should go to jail. Kevin helps Joe to remember a situation when Joe helped a homeless man keep the food to feed his family. Having a change of heart, Joe forgives Kevin.

This was entertaining. It was nice to see Kevin back and how his family and friends would react as he explained why he was M.I.A. I'm glad some characters had their opinions on why Kevin left and there was some heart in it.

What I didn't like was:

1. Brian insulting Ida after Ida gave an honest opinion. I thought Quagmire was going to give him a second beating.

2. Lois telling Ida to use the yard. Hey Seth!! You said you were for gays and transgender people. It doesn't look like it.

3. Peter telling tasteless jokes when Kevin was trying to be serious and throwing the football at Chris drunk.

4. Kevin calling Mega skank. I thought those 2 would get back together and Meg was being nice. Thanks alot Seth!!

Overall, it was very good. It proves you can be serious without violence like Quagmires' sister episode. There should be more like this.