Family Guy

The Blind Side

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jan 15, 2012 on FOX

6.8
  • I had high hopes for this episode and they've been crushed and Brian is a pathetic douche

When I read that Brian was dating a blind woman, I thought it would be like the episode when he was dating the elderly lady who was an oprea singer. Man was I wrong. Brian actually cared for the old woman and he didn't lie to her or try to impress her and that episode was great. Brian lied to and tried to impress her by pretending they were robbed. He kept lying by even when he met Kates' parents by pretending he was injured and he saved people. The truth came out thanks to Stewies' stupidity and Kate left him. Brian is a sad shell of his former self and he was completely out of character. He is ashamed of being a dog and seeing him screwing up relationships is telling us that Seth can't think of anything else to do with him. The subplot with Peter and the stairs was so stupid, I wished that Peter was injured for life. Once down the stairs was funny but more than that wasn't. Meg and Quagmires' episode was better because Quagmire was honest and Brian is turning into him. I hope more bad things happen to Brian after what he did to Kate.