Family Guy

The Blind Side

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jan 15, 2012 on FOX

6.9
  • Brian dates a blind girl and Peter kept falling down on the stairs

Brian starts dating a blind girl and things get a little dicey when she divulges that she hates dogs. Meanwhile, the Griffin family installs a new staircase in their home when Peter keeps falling on the old one and decides to live upstairs full-time. An okay episode. It was better than I expected. Of course, i obviously liked Peter's plot a little better. Brian's plot was okay. I only laughed at a couple in his plot and that's all. Stewie cutting Brian's tail wasn't funny and I'm sick of seeing that. As for the subplot, it was funnier because Peter kept falling down the stairs while cussing (it's all bleeped, not sure what word is it). Cutaways in this episode are mixed. The only cutaway that I didn't liked was the woman telling the man to look at the dog, that was super annoying. I would hate it if that happens to me...The rest (but not of all) are pretty much funny. Other funny parts include Peter living upstairs, Joe thinking it's Heaven when he was up in the ceiling (kinda random scene, no offense), Stewie getting a splinter on the stairs, and a couple more. Overall, an okay episode. 6/10