Family Guy

The Courtship of Stewie's Father

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 20, 2005 on FOX

• Everything in this episode made me laugh so hard except for the Chris/Herbert plot

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Family Guy" and it made me laugh so hard. The only thing that I did not find funny at all and actually found to be creepy and wrong was the Chris/Herbert subplot. I just didn't find that plot to be entertaining and Herbert sure is a gay and creepy old man. I am going to let the Chris/Herbert plot slide and not take away any points since everything in this episode made me laugh very hard. Stewie attempting to kill Lois and fails at the beginning of the episode was hilarious. Peter and Stewie spending quality time with each other by hurting Lois was hilarious. Brian's "Peanut Butter Jelly Time" was absolutely hilarious. Peter ans Stewie going to Disney World so Stewie won't be mad at Peter anymore was also very funny. Peter talking to the crows from "Dumbo" was funny. The line "Look, it's like Michael Jackson is after me" and then Michael Jackson jumped off the screen and grabs the kid in the 3-D glasses was hilarious. It was hilarious that Stewie had to sing "It's a Tiny World" (reference to "It's a Small World") or else he is forced to do a Christmas movie with Tim Allen. Everything else in this episode except for the Chris/Herbert plot just made me laugh non-stop. Overall, a hilarious episode of "Family Guy". 10/10